hitler a threat to the US?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....in WW2 Magazine 2018 Feb it reviews the book Hitler in Los Angeles
it says some LA lawyer recognized hitler's agenda as a threat to the US and Jews
1. how much of a threat could he have been to the US?
-----I'm not seeing him as a threat at all --and after June 22 1941/etc--no threat at all--he has his hands full
..there is not a world economy like today/no modern air travel/etc
..we were not as dependent on oil/etc

threat to Jews is in a different thread

I think you miss the corollaries with Adolf and rumpy.
I knew someone would make that ridiculous claim
that's been disproven many times on USMB
now, back to this subject --hitler a threat to the US
please go to the other thread with the bullshit

I see you are stupid child who has no idea what a Nazi is.
I would say you are the stupid one. I am a relative of Adolfs and know from family lore what a true nazi is and stands for. I also grew up with many men who fought in WWII on the Germans side.
Yes you are the ignorant one.

I would say you are the stupid one. I am a relative of Adolfs and know from family lore what a true nazi is and stands for. I also grew up with many men who fought in WWII on the Germans side.
yet you compare Trump to hitler--this proves you are full of shit

You a fraud on the internet, nothing more.
There are no corrollaries.

it says some LA lawyer recognized hitler's agenda as a threat to the US and Jews
-----I'm not seeing him as a threat at all --and after June 22 1941/etc--no threat at all--he has his hands full

A valid enough threat to sabotage a major ammo and fuel dump right here in the good old US of A if they hadn't been caught. I can't remember how I know about this, but I do.

The biggest staging yard for shipping supplies overseas and they had a viable plan to destroy it all. They got caught, possibly by the grace of God.

A valid enough threat to sabotage a major ammo and fuel dump right here in the good old US of A if they hadn't been caught. I can't remember how I know about this, but I do.
the Germans?? doesn't sound like much a threat......now something like blowing up a critical dock like the St Nazaire raid was big--but even that did not affect Germany much

the Germans?? doesn't sound like much a threat......now something like blowing up a critical dock like the St Nazaire raid was big--but even that did not affect Germany much
I really don't want to babble in case they still use that place.

True or false, Hitler declared war on the US.

Hitler sent 6 million Jews to their death in Europe.

True! His U-boats were sinking merchant marine ships. What a dick!

Time for depth charges, bitch!

Germany attacked our shipping, for one, and declared war on us, we didn't declare war on him first. Nobody throughout our entire history has ever honored or respected American neutrality, and Hitler was no different. WE have always held to the position that we can sell and buy from whatever country we wanted to, and many countries thought we should let them dictate who and what we buy and sell, hence all those wars and police actions we've been in and will continue to be in, no matter what left and right wing ideologues wish, and why we need overseas bases, so we don't have to rebuild them from scratch repeatedly.

Germany attacked our shipping, for one, and declared war on us, we didn't declare war on him first. Nobody throughout our entire history has ever honored or respected American neutrality, and Hitler was no different. WE have always held to the position that we can sell and buy from whatever country we wanted to, and many countries thought we should let them dictate who and what we buy and sell, hence all those wars and police actions we've been in and will continue to be in, no matter what left and right wing ideologues wish, and why we need overseas bases, so we don't have to rebuild them from scratch repeatedly.
You sure sound smart, educated for a texan.

@Hitler sent 6 million Jews to their death in Europe
yes he did , and nobody cared about it in 40th, even more, many death camps in Germany just have change the owner and worked as part of GULAG system for years and years

True! His U-boats were sinking merchant marine ships. What a dick!

Time for depth charges, bitch!

And the Kaiser's subs sunk some 114 neutral ships before the sinking of the Lusitania came along and finally pushed the whining 'peace at any cost' gimps out of the way.

Forum List

Back