Hitchhiker murdered for bad-mouthing military

Sad to say but the hitchhiker pretty much brought this on himself. Here's a guy giving the idiot a ride and instead of him being thankful and polite he turns and starts calling him a baby killer...etc... It was wrong to murder the asshole, but an ass kicking would have been justified.

Anyone who voluntarily joins the military is a fool.Anyone who went by force is a bigger fool.
I say this from experience. I was a fool.
The "proud ones" are bigger fools.
That's retarded Army Doodz, Sarges, Gunnorheas and the rest of the flag waving idiots.

your more than just a fool,your an asshole.....oh by the way....thanx for moving to another Country....one more useless piece of shit....GONE......

The moral to this story should be simply not to go out of your way to piss people off. No good can come of it.
Fuck'em. I hate brainwashed idiots.

you must hate yourself then ......because you are not only brainwashed your a fucking lowlife coward who turns tale and runs when things dont go your way.....im sure whatever pisshole you fled too is just happy to have you....

Anyone who voluntarily joins the military is a fool.Anyone who went by force is a bigger fool.
I say this from experience. I was a fool.
The "proud ones" are bigger fools.
That's retarded Army Doodz, Sarges, Gunnorheas and the rest of the flag waving idiots.

Aside from being a fool what was your point? I'm not gonna yell at you because I understand your mentality. I hated the military up until the last few years but I decided I'd had enough. Some people never adapt to it, and some people never volunteer to be in any elite units because of the difficulty it presents.

In an economy like this I guess being foolish is the only option......other then collecting food-stamps and registering for section 8.

Not working seems to incentivized by this Administration.

Forum List

Back