Hitchhiker murdered for bad-mouthing military

Anyone who voluntarily joins the military is a fool.Anyone who went by force is a bigger fool.
I say this from experience. I was a fool.
The "proud ones" are bigger fools.
That's retarded Army Doodz, Sarges, Gunnorheas and the rest of the flag waving idiots.

Ah Polk good to see ya.
Still the same old scumbag.

I agree with what was suggested above, it is more likely guilt over what happened in the motel room then what the victim said.
Would a reasonable person share a motel room with a hitch-hiker 30+ years their junior unless ...?
Yep...it is more probable that he didn't want to pay the guy or have anyone find out he was gay...

If what we suspect is true, it may also be the murderer acted out his fantasy(s) for the first time, and the conflict between his raging homophobia and his latent desires created an intense inner conflict; he hoped by murder he might put the 'affair' behind him and give him peace. When it didn't he surrendered and admitted his guilt and deep remorse.
[think maybe he sought legal advise before surrendering?]

Which has WHAT to do with the OP? Oh, nothing. You're a vet, right? Or so you claim. You KNOW that crap isn't taught by the military, partisan hack.

Yet you try to challenge ME? Maybe if you pass jtr high school you might understand a basic topic. Won't get you anywhere with me,but at least I respect jr High schooler's above the leve of YOUR lame-ass shit.

Yep...it is more probable that he didn't want to pay the guy or have anyone find out he was gay...

If what we suspect is true, it may also be the murderer acted out his fantasy(s) for the first time, and the conflict between his raging homophobia and his latent desires created an intense inner conflict; he hoped by murder he might put the 'affair' behind him and give him peace. When it didn't he surrendered and admitted his guilt and deep remorse.

Which has WHAT to do with the OP? Oh, nothing. You're a vet, right? Or so you claim. You KNOW that crap isn't taught by the military, partisan hack.

Yet you try to challenge ME? Maybe if you pass jtr high school you might understand a basic topic. Won't get you anywhere with me,but at least I respect jr High schooler's above the leve of YOUR lame-ass shit.
:confused: Who said what he did was taught in the military?

So, because someone on here posts that this guy is probably gay all of you idiots just assume it to be true?

Truthmatters, where's your proof that this is in fact what happened? Yet you're acting like it's the only conclusion.

Prove it, if you can't shut the fuck up.

This guy is obviously screwed up, and there's no denying that, but for you all just to run off at the mouth that he MUST be gay and all this crap is just stupid. There's no justification for what he did, but there's also no justification for you all to be saying things that you have no proof for.

Rick

Dear idiot, I never claim it was fact but merely made a guess.

Fuck you very much

Dear Liar, you're presenting your GUESS as if it were a FACT. So are about 1/2 dozen others on this thread. Until it's proven to be a FACT, it's stupid to run off at the mouth. But I guess a liar like you wouldn't know the difference.

Rick

Nope rick you are just a lying asshole.

I never submitted it a fact.

“(Brooks) says that the victim called him a baby killer and he called him a murderer because of his service in Vietnam and was actually downgrading the military in general, which evidently really set off the defendant in a rage,“ Harris said.

Harris says after that argument Brooks drove the man to the overlook and shot him multiple times. According to Harris, Brooks confessed to everything.

An alternative to shooting him would have been to pull over and tell him to get out of the car.

But, the murderer will have the rest of his life to contemplate this.

Not to Side with anyone, but Actions have Reactions...

Maybe more than one Lesson can be Learned from this...

Don't Hitchhike...

Don't run your Fucking Mouth to your Ride about being a Baby Killer...'

Rinse and Repeat.

Too Late for this Opinioned Carless person, of course, but that doesn't mean that others can't Learn a Lesson.

In the End, I Blame LBJ for this Murder.

:)

peace...

Dont kill people , dont pretend your not gay when you are gay, dont hitch hike.

More than one thing to learn in most situations

Looks like you play it off as a fact here. Doesn't it now? Liar.

Rick

ahahahahahahahahaahaha

oh come on.

Do you think its good to pretend you are not gay when you are?

This is in no way proof I claimed my opinion was fact.

You are just so shitty at processing facts you see what ever you want to see rather than what is actually said.

:lol:YOu are such fucking joke Gunny, it would be funny if I didn't think you were serious with your blatant contradictions and your stupidity trying to pass off as intelligence.

Sounds more like a sexual relationship gone bad. Baby killer? GMAFB.

it looked that way to me too. ]

overweight elderly white male picks up young white male hitchhiking and spends the night with him in a motel?

Unfortunately the victim cannot explain his side. I suspect there was some deep underlying personal grievance that has not come to light. It is unlikely someone 24 years old has enough knowledge of life, history and the sacrifices our military personell have given to go ballistic to the point of evoking his murder. I suspect mental health issues that are being obscured by a convenient platform to polarise by people that do not know all of the circumstances.

I believe I started the thought that it had nothing specifically to do with military. A guess....

How it got to gay I don't know. I just am a little suspicious of the quarrel about military leading to an execution..the earlier fight with military at the mall??? was that confirmed???

I think more than anything it may have triggered off a flash back, some are hard to deal with.

This man is no better than Tim McVeigh.

If had 168 people in front of him saying the same thing he would have shot them all.

You dont have the right to kill people who disagree with your politics.

True. However you do have a "right" to kill someone that might make things a bit "inconvenient" for you.

Notwithstanding my education (BA, UC Berkeley; MA, SFSU) I will respond to a lame ass post, but only to your lame ass post 'gunny'. And only because my general quarters duty was a bit similar to your 'stage' name. When called to battle stations I reported to the rear 5" 38 gun. At the order I stepped on a pedal which released the 55 pound projectile and placed it in front of the brass on the loader tray. Once I removed the projectile the second hoist arrived with another 55 pounder, loaded from the ships magazine below.
I countinued to place the projectile on the loader tray until the order to cease fire was recieved from the bridge.
Now that I think about it, Wry Catcher seems so bookish. Maybe I ought to change my 'stage' name to "Projectile-Man" - sound pretty f'n macho, don't you think, 'gunny'?

Anyone who voluntarily joins the military is a fool.Anyone who went by force is a bigger fool.
That's retarded Army Doodz, Sarges, Gunnorheas and the rest of the flag waving idiots.

"A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the brave die only once."
Obviously, you are one of the millions of idiots who thinks that freedom is free!!! Ha ha, what planet are you from? Go ask anyone who grew up under the iron curtain of eastern europe if freedom is free! Go ask the french, ask the polish, and see what they say. Well, don't ask the ungrateful French, they still talk bad about Americans, even the ones from Normandy. If you took the time to learn something about history, you would quickly realize that those people who aren't willing to fight for their own freedom, quickly become someone elses subjects or slaves.

"A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the brave die only once."
Obviously, you are one of the millions of idiots who thinks that freedom is free!!! Ha ha, what planet are you from? Go ask anyone who grew up under the iron curtain of eastern europe if freedom is free! Go ask the french, ask the polish, and see what they say. Well, don't ask the ungrateful French, they still talk bad about Americans, even the ones from Normandy. If you took the time to learn something about history, you would quickly realize that those people who aren't willing to fight for their own freedom, quickly become someone elses subjects or slaves.
Sorry Sir.
Thank you for making sure the VietCong didn't land on Miami beach and enslave us all.:cuckoo:
And thanks to you and the 58,600 who perished,including my brother and a cousin, the Vietnamese were freed from " tyranny" and were granted FreeDumb and DemoNcracy. Yet another murkin sucks_ess "story"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back