Hitchhiker murdered for bad-mouthing military

This man is no better than Tim McVeigh.

If had 168 people in front of him saying the same thing he would have shot them all.

You dont have the right to kill people who disagree with your politics.

Don't know how quite to react. I sympathize with the outrage of a worthless hippie being intolerate and bitching about the US military. I truly hate their types.

However, bitching about he military and being a ungraceful shithead is no where close to warranting a death sentence.

Personally more justifiable punishment and a much better alternative, would have been stopping the car in the middle of no where and telling him to "get the fuck out of my car, you piece of shit and have a nice walk to town!"

But he didn't do that and he took it to the extremes and deserves a punishment for unjustifiable homicide.
Why would you even believe that the murderer is telling the truth about why he killed the guy? Sounds like he's trying to drum up sympathy.

There has to be more to this story, according to Brooks they stayed the night together and the next day went shopping.

Unfortunately the victim cannot explain his side. I suspect there was some deep underlying personal grievance that has not come to light. It is unlikely someone 24 years old has enough knowledge of life, history and the sacrifices our military personell have given to go ballistic to the point of evoking his murder. I suspect mental health issues that are being obscured by a convenient platform to polarise by people that do not know all of the circumstances.

I agree with what was suggested above, it is more likely guilt over what happened in the motel room then what the victim said.
Would a reasonable person share a motel room with a hitch-hiker 30+ years their junior unless ...?

I agree with what was suggested above, it is more likely guilt over what happened in the motel room then what the victim said.
Would a reasonable person share a motel room with a hitch-hiker 30+ years their junior unless ...?
Yep...it is more probable that he didn't want to pay the guy or have anyone find out he was gay...

Yep...it is more probable that he didn't want to pay the guy or have anyone find out he was gay...

The military story could be a cover for just that reason.

I bet you guys are right.

He paid the kid for sex and the kid threatend to tell people I bet.

Dont kill people , dont pretend your not gay when you are gay, dont hitch hike.

More than one thing to learn in most situations

So, because someone on here posts that this guy is probably gay all of you idiots just assume it to be true?

Truthmatters, where's your proof that this is in fact what happened? Yet you're acting like it's the only conclusion.

Prove it, if you can't shut the fuck up.

This guy is obviously screwed up, and there's no denying that, but for you all just to run off at the mouth that he MUST be gay and all this crap is just stupid. There's no justification for what he did, but there's also no justification for you all to be saying things that you have no proof for.

Rick

If what we suspect is true, it may also be the murderer acted out his fantasy(s) for the first time, and the conflict between his raging homophobia and his latent desires created an intense inner conflict; he hoped by murder he might put the 'affair' behind him and give him peace. When it didn't he surrendered and admitted his guilt and deep remorse.
[think maybe he sought legal advise before surrendering?]

If what we suspect is true, it may also be the murderer acted out his fantasy(s) for the first time, and the conflict between his raging homophobia and his latent desires created an intense inner conflict; he hoped by murder he might put the 'affair' behind him and give him peace. When it didn't he surrendered and admitted his guilt and deep remorse.
He's also probably a Republican...if your reasoning proves true.

Well, that just goes to show you, if you believe someone is a murderer, then don't accuse them of being a murderer.

So, because someone on here posts that this guy is probably gay all of you idiots just assume it to be true?

Truthmatters, where's your proof that this is in fact what happened? Yet you're acting like it's the only conclusion.

This guy is obviously screwed up, and there's no denying that, but for you all just to run off at the mouth that he MUST be gay and all this crap is just stupid. There's no justification for what he did, but there's also no justification for you all to be saying things that you have no proof for.

Rick

Dear idiot, I never claim it was fact but merely made a guess.

Fuck you very much

Rick

Fuck you very much

You're stating it as if it were fact. You should really change your handle on here because I don't think you know what truth is.

Rick

Fuck you very much

Dear Liar, you're presenting your GUESS as if it were a FACT. So are about 1/2 dozen others on this thread. Until it's proven to be a FACT, it's stupid to run off at the mouth. But I guess a liar like you wouldn't know the difference.

Rick

He's also probably a Republican...if your reasoning proves true.

Goes without saying, though he probably denies it and call himself an independent.

Forum List

Back