Hitchens Give Finger to Maher's Audience

NOW back to the topic....

I never really liked Bill Maher...
I don't find him funny or intelligent...

So.... that's why I don't watch his show..
Different strokes, for different folks...
Or whatever blows your skirt up...;)

NOW back to the topic....

I never really liked Bill Maher...
I don't find him funny or intelligent...

So.... that's why I don't watch his show..
Different strokes, for different folks...
Or whatever blows your skirt up...;)

I agree with you in general. I've had him crack me up, once or twice. Mostly though, I find him whiney.

lol... :halo:

And on the topic, I really like Bill Maher. He's not always right... but he's always straightforward and intelligent.... and funny as heck. ;)

Now how can that be, that we have the totally opposite opinion of Maher?:shocked1:

Your obvious groupy-ism towards Bill Maher explains your posting style completely. I guess you also believe that a Hyndai is a gorgeous, high performance race car also.

I enjoyed Politically correct many years ago until Maher went off the deep end trying so hard to defend the idiot actions of Bill Clinton in the Oval Office. Maher has absolutely no ability what so ever to apply critical thought. He constantly states opinions that merely make him feel better about himself. His hatred for religion paints all of his opinions of others. If you don't agree with Bill Clinton's childish actions you're a rightwing religious nutcase in his opinion. I am not religious in the least and feel that Bill Clinton showed not only no class what so ever but also no common sense in his adolecent pursuit of Lewinsky, an intern under his control and a child in age and intellect..... that is just pathetic. And yet, Bill Maher bent over backwards and twisted like a pretzel in his attempts to defend this clowns actions oviously because he too would have been just as intellectually childish and gone for the easy lay as his mentor did.

Politically Incorrect (what a stupid name)became a show that stacked 3 loudmouthed liberal assholes against 1 mild mannered conservative that could never get a word in. Bill Maher would show his Clintonesque lack of common sense at sometime during every show.

If, as you say, Ann Coulter ever went on a date with this idiot it would have made a funny "Blind Date" episode for sure..... a dwarf both in stature and intellect with long legged, ultra thin, stinger witted blond..... you couldn't write a better show.

As for Rush being a lapdog for the right, what a typically ignorant statement from someone that doesn't have so much as a clue about anything much less political commentary...... you're a maroon that parrots other's opinions.....Grump want a cracker?

Politically Incorrect became no such thing. Maher has always had the most vociferous of right-wingers on.... including the Coultergeist. (BTW, BOTH Maher AND Coulter have acknowledged that they had a sexual relationship... so there ya go). BTW, I questioned Maher's taste for doing her... but to each his/her own.

And we know EXACTLY what Limbaugh the druggie is.... an embarrassment, but you don't even know enough to be embarrassed by him.

Bill Maher is one of the best slap down artists on the planet. He's funny as hell AND he is an avowed Libertarian, not liberal. Anybody who has read any of his stuff would know that. Rush Limbaugh is just a lapdog for the right. Coulter is just a dog - not funny, not insightful, and hardly intelligent. How the hell she got a law degree is one of life's little mysteries. Funny thing is, I read a few of her articles and thought she wasn't that bright - just a shill for the right. Then I saw her on Larry King, and before she came on I thought, "well, maybe I've sold her short, maybe hearing her I'll 'get it'". I sold her short all right. After seeing her on King she's even dumber than I thought she was....

Ms. Coulter is damned intellignet and you obviously weren't listening. She tells it like it is. Her slashing biting humor was probably just over your head. She nails liberals down by stating out front what libs actually believe behind their obfuscation and deceit.

Politically Incorrect became no such thing. Maher has always had the most vociferous of right-wingers on.... including the Coultergeist. (BTW, BOTH Maher AND Coulter have acknowledged that they had a sexual relationship... so there ya go). BTW, I questioned Maher's taste for doing her... but to each his/her own.

And we know EXACTLY what Limbaugh the druggie is.... an embarrassment, but you don't even know enough to be embarrassed by him.

What hate does Rush spread? Perhaps the truth is what liberals cannot stand the people to hear?

The hate libs have for people like Rush, Sean, and Ann is incredible. The hate they have is not for what they say, it is because libs cannot compete with them.

Rush and Sean rule talk radio and the left has nothing to challenge them with.

There are no well know liberal national talk show hosts who are doing well. Dead air Amercia is nearly bankrupt. They are losing stations, as well as flagship stations in major cities.

As far as Ann, libs cannot stand the splash of cold water she throws in their face.

What hate does Rush spread? Perhaps the truth is what liberals cannot stand the people to hear?

Liberals cannot stand to hear lies that Cons call the truth.

The hate libs have for people like Rush, Sean, and Ann is incredible. The hate they have is not for what they say, it is because libs cannot compete with them.

Cons hate for people like Clinton, Gore, Stewart, Maher, Colbert, ect.. is incredible.

Rush and Sean rule talk radio and the left has nothing to challenge them with.

There are no well know liberal national talk show hosts who are doing well. Dead air Amercia is nearly bankrupt. They are losing stations, as well as flagship stations in major cities.

Yeah, because Libs have friends and they listen to music when driving in their cars. They carpool to save the environment and chill to some Marley or ChiliPeppers on the way to where they're going.

As far as Ann, libs cannot stand the splash of cold water she throws in their face.

Probably the dumbest statement I've ever read. Cons hate people who hate their idols, b/c they cannot stand hearing the truth about mAnn, Rush, and Sean.

Cons hate for people like Clinton, Gore, Stewart, Maher, Colbert, ect.. is incredible.
Yeah, because Libs have friends and they listen to music when driving in their cars. They carpool to save the environment and chill to some Marley or ChiliPeppers on the way to where they're going.
Probably the dumbest statement I've ever read. Cons hate people who hate their idols, b/c they cannot stand hearing the truth about mAnn, Rush, and Sean.

It's really fun to make up statements without any substance to back them up. Now I see why RSR enjoys spending 8 hours a day on this website.

How old are you Chad?

Forum List

Back