Hitchbot robot killed...

I'm just glad the robot wasn't killed in a black neighborhood because the media would have blamed it on DA BLACK MAN

Robot killed (A FUCKING MACHINE) Outrage
Baby aborted (A HUMAN BEING) No big deal

Really creepy how you all justify shit

American Baby killed AHHHHH OUTRAGE
Iraqi babies killed by the thousands. No big deal.
US black Teenager killed. No big deal.
US black adult executed. No big deal.

The Black man killed..........No outrage

An experimental talking robot was set loose to hitchhike around Canada, Europe, and the United States. It did fine in Canada and Europe. Then it came to the United States. After only two weeks it was vandalized and destroyed.

I'm guessing the NRA will come out and say "this robot should have been armed with an AR-15. Then this type of robot violence wouldn't happen".
"We need MORE armed robots not less." "When robots are armed then criminals think twice before destroying them."

Conservatives everywhere have started fitting their refrigerators with 9mm Glocks.

Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.

Destroyed by Obama-voters because you aren't doing enough for them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438665850.582344.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first read the title, I thought a Hitch-Bot, as in a robot Christopher Hitchens. Then I was disappointed to learn it was just an ordinary robot.

An "ordinary" robot huh? Where on earth do you live? It must take an especially special robot to please you.
Where I live is on my profile, as for a robot pleasing me, it would have be self-aware and have plans for world domination and the free distribution of the world's cocoa supply.

An experimental talking robot was set loose to hitchhike around Canada, Europe, and the United States. It did fine in Canada and Europe. Then it came to the United States. After only two weeks it was vandalized and destroyed.

I'm guessing the NRA will come out and say "this robot should have been armed with an AR-15. Then this type of robot violence wouldn't happen".
"We need MORE armed robots not less." "When robots are armed then criminals think twice before destroying them."

Conservatives everywhere have started fitting their refrigerators with 9mm Glocks.

Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.

Good. Anybody that would turn a robot loose should have expected that very result. And that is exactly what should have happened. An illegal alien robot illegally hitchhiking who knew but what it was an explosive delivery system for one batch of terrorists or another or possibly PETA?

Forum List

Back