Hit them where it hurts, Donald

Trump denies State Department tenure extensions.

Barry's political appointments ambassadors get the axe on Jan 20.

NY Times is already crying.

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.
Tell you what, we'll enjoy the ride, if you white lunatics enjoy the GLIDE.....ALL THE WAY UP YOUR UNOWHAT

lol........s0n.......you sound like a homeless person in NYC living out of a box and waving a banana at people!!

10 more days s0n..........enjoy the big bumpy cucumber!! :bye1:
Ahhhh, listen, nothing short of my losing my job and home is gonna effect me whether Tweet is in the white house or not. He's not my president, I could give a fuck about him, his family or you. Have a nice day, sucker.

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.
Tell you what, we'll enjoy the ride, if you white lunatics enjoy the GLIDE.....ALL THE WAY UP YOUR UNOWHAT

lol........s0n.......you sound like a homeless person in NYC living out of a box and waving a banana at people!!

10 more days s0n..........enjoy the big bumpy cucumber!! :bye1:
Ahhhh, listen, nothing short of my losing my job and home is gonna effect me whether Tweet is in the white house or not. He's not my president, I could give a fuck about him, his family or you. Have a nice day, sucker.

Well s0n.....its very clear to all of us that you don't give a fuck!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/ExplodingHead.gif.html][/URL]

Sorry..........next time I'll try harder to find a black guy gif with head exploding!:deal:

Obama legacy, wait... what legacy?

Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out.

Trump is coming and he will be swinging, hard.

Watch this 5 minute clip.

Trump on revenge (2012)

One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…
The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.
But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."
I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Can't wait for January 21st meltdown.

Who really has a legacy?

Bush's legacy was a massive recession, two failed wars, an increase in terrorism.
Clinton's legacy was he had sex
Bush sr.'s legacy was that he was capable but lost an election
Reagan's legacy was the he ended the Cold War (but didn't) which left the Republicans without a demon to fight.

Who really has a legacy, President Obama has....he managed to last 8 years without kicking some white racist politician in the fuckin head with his shoe...that is some legacy my friend!!

lol...........Soetero has no legacy.......and gone in 10 days. 150 million whites are fucking giddy about it too!! It took awhile but whites figured out this guy was a racist prick and the celebrations in 10 days are going to be historic. THATS going to be the sentiment of the masses.........nobody cares what the fringe think.:bye1::deal::deal:

Guy had a chance to be a great one and fucked it up....the elections of recent years proves it. Fucker got his clock cleaned.:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Trump has no man date!!!!

With those tiny hands, even the gays have taste!!

While I have very mixed feelings on the drone program, keep in mind, it was started under Bush. It also targeted terrorists.
I think there is one important distinction to make - Barack Obama became the first president that we are aware of to approve drone strikes on Americans. No due process. No jury of their peers. Just Obama declaring them "terrorists". That is scary shit.

That's one of the reasons why I'm very uneasy with the drone program. Also, it sets a precedent. When America does something, it always sets precedents around the world. This may come back to bite us.
I'm not sure I follow your logic here though. Drones keep American men and women out of harm's way. Isn't it better to use drone strikes than put our fellow American's lives at risk to achieve the same result? I love the fact that the pilots killing terrorists in Afghanistan are safe and sound in a bunker in Utah.

As far as coming back to bite us - no issues there. Our military will defend us (so long as we don't let the radical left continue to defund and dismantle it). You will never see reaper drones from another nation flying over the U.S. killing us in the streets.

Believe me - the internal complete destruction of the constitution is a far greater threat to all of us than another nation using drones.

We hope. But it sets the precedent for extra-judicial killings (not through war) - I think that could be very dangerous.

Let's head back to the topic...which doesn't resemble the last couple of pages in this thead much...

How petty and juvenile.

images

Can you give us example of Trump's racism?

When has this been done before? Take the time to actually read the article you linked to.

I actually read the article. Have you?

Trump is "breaking with decades of precedent", meaning it hasn't been done in decades, meaning it has been done before.

In fact, recalling the ambassadors on Jan 20 is part of foreign service tradition. Just because NY Times says something, and every leftist oupost repeat it, it doesn't make it true.

Foreign Service Tradition: Political Ambassadors Have To Be Out By January 20

All political appointees, including ambassadors “serve at the pleasure of the president.” All appointees of the outgoing administration are expected to leave by the time a new president is sworn into office on January 20.

Again, what do you mean "upending people's lives"?

It's in the article.

When was it last done?

OF COURSE they're expected to leave at the end of the term. No one is saying they aren't. But decades of precedent has allowed them a small amount of grace so kids can finish with schooling, visas can arranged, homes can be found etc. It's a mean spirited vindictive bit of behavior to do this with no forwarning that precedent would no longer be followed - less than two weeks. And you think this doesn't umpend people's lives?
---------------------------------------------- these poor but well off ambassadors shoulda probably had some premonition or intuition on the type of guy that the TRUMP is . To me at this point in time i say that the TRUMP is a serious guy and so far he is no ones fool , not even some elite obama appointed ambassadors fool Coyote .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and here is how ' REDUCTION in Forces' worked during Ronald Reagans time . --- REAGAN RIF EFFECT PUTS BOSSES IN TYPING POOLS --- I think that its related to this thread .

We hope. But it sets the precedent for extra-judicial killings (not through war) - I think that could be very dangerous.
Oh! Well in that regard....yeah. I agree with you. Specifically if we're talking about Americans. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document, so muslim terrorists from other nations are not entitled to our rights. But I adamantly oppose taking out Americans without due process.

I'm sure those people that were killed by drones were actually terrorists. But as you said - that's just a bad precedence. We need to make sure that the government has proof before executing Americans.

Oh! Well in that regard....yeah. I agree with you. Specifically if we're talking about Americans. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document, so muslim terrorists from other nations are not entitled to our rights. But I adamantly oppose taking out Americans without due process.

I'm sure those people that were killed by drones were actually terrorists. But as you said - that's just a bad precedence. We need to make sure that the government has proof before executing Americans.

I agree, they aren't entitled to the same rights - and they were more than likely terrorists, at least that were aimed for. But the entire concept of extrajudicial killing makes me very uneasy...and, if we do it, if we claim it's justified and right, against what WE consider terrorists...well, so can anyone else...against what THEY consider terrorists. See what I mean?

Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out.

Trump on revenge (2012)

One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…
The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.
But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."
I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Trump has swung into more criminal scandals than the law can keep up with. And that day of reckoning will be happening real soon.

Trump on revenge (2012)

Trump has swung into more criminal scandals than the law can keep up with. And that day of reckoning will be happening very soon.

Trump on revenge (2012)

Trump has swung into more criminal scandals than the law can keep up with. And that day of reckoning is happening.

Name them, or at least two or three.

35at9gy.jpg

Trump on revenge (2012)

Trump has swung into more criminal scandals than the law can keep up with. And that day of reckoning is happening.

35at9gy.jpg

Evidence of a conspiracy to attack the U.S. in a presidential election has been proven; /www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/new-cambridge-analytica-revelations-connect-trump-russia-dots-1250043459593?playlist=associated

The Trump tower meeting was also proof of an attack on the U.S. in a presidential election with the help of a foreign adversary.

Trump on revenge (2012)

Trump has swung into more criminal scandals than the law can keep up with. And that day of reckoning will be happening real soon.

Wot? When? Who sez?

Trump on revenge (2012)

35at9gy.jpg

Evidence of a conspiracy to attack the U.S. in a presidential election has been proven; /www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/new-cambridge-analytica-revelations-connect-trump-russia-dots-1250043459593?playlist=associated

The Trump tower meeting was also proof of an attack on the U.S. in a presidential election with the help of a foreign adversary.

th

Trump on revenge (2012)

35at9gy.jpg

How many things being said on MSNBC, CNN and other leftist medias were actually true?

As it turned out, none. They keep making the shit up as they go, and having losers like you take the bait.

It is fun to watch, thought. The hysteria and meltdown.

f3at5j.jpg

Forum List

Back