‘HIT HIM AGAIN!’ STUDENTS CHEER WHEN CAR RUNS INTO COPS, CRITICALLY INJURING ONE Several students we

Who's angry again?

The community

And don't put words in my mouth. And since when are our police sworn to protect criminals?

Since police had to take oaths but I'm referring to people in general not criminals specifically. Nice try.

Don't you wish your cause was based on something legitimate?

Nope

Hands up never happened. If it had, the unarmed man would still be alive today.

Yep, and your poop smells like flowers

A better slogan for your protests would be, never charge at a policeman, or respect authority and live.

Dont forget dont be unarmed or standing on a corner or driving a vehicle or standing still.

Al Sharpton just wants his picture on tv, from Tawana Brawley to who can I exploit next.

You have this obsession with the guy because he is all powerful ooooorrrr he lives rent free in your head

And looters want free stuff.

And fish want water...amazing new information you have bro

You are doing your children harm to teach them that the police are bad guys that want to kill all blacks. Ditch Sharpton and make Ben Carson your advocate. You'll live longer.

Ahh Stage 5....nice

Stage 5: Reminding us that “Not All White People”
As we rage about the system, the inhumane treatment of Black people that has been allowed, encouraged and state-sanctioned because of white privilege that has soaked the very fabric of the system, people push back to let us know that not all white people are racist.

And we didn’t even say ALL white people are racist but racism is real, bigots are plenty and we’re not just making this up to make white folks feel bad. IT IS REAL. We said that white people benefit from privilege and the automatic position of power they’re in just because of their skin color. We didn’t call you RACIST, unless you feel like pointing out that FACT makes you a bigot. Then by all means, holler like hit dogs do.

Your bullshit is so well known that there is a road map...and you follow it to a T

My opinion is so well known because it is accurate and continues to stand the test of time. Your "community" has it's priorities screwed up. Want to keep black children alive? Start marching in your community, with this written on your shirts:
STOP KILLING EACH OTHER.

Out of the 9,000 blacks killed every year, year after year, 93% of them are killed by blacks/community. You really want the country to believe all of this outrage for 1 of them is genuine? Why? Because the killer wasn't black this time? Looks like an excuse to push a false agenda, and get some of that free stuff. So what did the looting garner? Respect?
And that is why it isn't bullshit, the road map leads straight to your house. You don't have a cop problem, you have a kid problem. Get your kids off the street and into a classroom. I know, take away their guns if they don't make the honor roll. DO SOMETHING!

No you dont have to believe anything. In fact, you wont believe things you dont want to believe so its not a problem.

I understand why you would think that the police and criminals are held to the same standard but only one has sworn to protect the public...so when they do harm instead of protect theres a problem.

See? No one, except maybe you, believes that crimes by cops are the same as crimes by criminals. So once again, go ahead and ignore that the white community is filled with more drugs, more crimes, more murders and more domestic violence. I guess you are ignoring it because you really care. lol

Not a bro, and I believe in common sense.
While you argue for distinction between cop crimes and criminal crimes to prove a point, your children die. Stop trying to immortalize one, and while you ignore the other 8,999. dead bros. Those dead don't deserve your attention too? Your community seems so oddly complacent about blacks killing blacks in the street.

Blaming all your ills on a white cop, will get you no closer to defining the real problem. Don't just have children, raise your children. It's not a problem for me. My kids were raised to be smart enough to keep themselves out of harm's way. Insisting on better for your child starts a home. And by example.

CC, I can't believe if you put your dukes down, that you won't agree that the situation is dire.
You're marching to the wrong tune, while so many souls are lost every day. What is it going to take?

Not a bro, and I believe in common sense.
While you argue for distinction between cop crimes and criminal crimes to prove a point, your children die.

That doesnt negate that there is a distinction between one and the other.

Stop trying to immortalize one, and while you ignore the other 8,999. dead bros. Those dead don't deserve your attention too? Your community seems so oddly complacent about blacks killing blacks in the street.

No more complacent than whites are but I again using the "while black" scale I can see that doing nothing while white is better than doing something while black.
Whites dont speak out = good thing
Blacks do speak out = Not enough

Blaming all your ills on a white cop, will get you no closer to defining the real problem. Don't just have children, raise your children. It's not a problem for me. My kids were raised to be smart enough to keep themselves out of harm's way. Insisting on better for your child starts a home. And by example.

My oatmeal was bland and I didnt blame any cop. You are seeking to generalize it to "all my ills" and ignore that I keep talking about cops killing citizens...all citizens.

CC, I can't believe if you put your dukes down, that you won't agree that the situation is dire.
You're marching to the wrong tune, while so many souls are lost every day. What is it going to take?

I dont know but why are you opting to ignore crimes by cops again? Because you seem really about law and order for blacks only while giving whites and cops a pass. Fair

Doesn't negate, it but that still doesn't make it germane to the problem. You can sit here and complain, or you can get your kids off the street.
There are good cops and bad. Good whites and bad, good blacks and bad. Me not rioting does not equate to ignoring. We have levels in place as a check and balance when there is a questionable incident that you and the "community" choose to ignore and you break the law as a result of that. The grand jury, who actually did have the evidence necessary to make an informed decision, did. Ignoring their authority and helping yourselves to free stuff is what you should work to eliminate. Intentionally breaking the law works against you. It makes you look like criminals.

Some decisions will go in your favor, some won't. A smarter approach would be to make sure your children are at home doing their homework, instead of trying to bully a policeman. That is a win win win situation for your community. You win, your kids win, your community wins.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back