history through a red lense

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Every once in while, while researching a subject, I come across something that is so ridiculous as to be tear streaming funny. While looking for the source of the Rosie the Riveter name, I came across this site;

Rosie the Riveter

By David J. Stewart

In 1942, a popular song about a patriotic female defense worker called "Rosie the Riveter" provided the name that became synonymous with this new kind of feminist American woman...

Rosie the Riveter is a cultural icon of the United States, representing the six million women who entered the workforce for the first time during World War II, many of whom worked in the manufacturing plants that produced munitions and material. These women took the places of the male workers who were absent fighting in the Pacific and European theaters. The character is now considered a feminist icon in the US, and a herald of women's economic power to come. Rosie and her slogan "We Can Do It!" were featured on posters, magazines, and more.

SOURCE: Rosie the Riveter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In reality, it was deliberate Communist brainwashing intended to remove mothers from the home. According to William Guy Carr, a diligent historian and Commander in the U.S. Navy, every war and revolution since 1776 has been financed on both sides by the monstrous International Banking Cartel...

Rosie the Riveter

Every once in while, while researching a subject, I come across something that is so ridiculous as to be tear streaming funny. While looking for the source of the Rosie the Riveter name, I came across this site;

Rosie the Riveter

By David J. Stewart

In 1942, a popular song about a patriotic female defense worker called "Rosie the Riveter" provided the name that became synonymous with this new kind of feminist American woman...

Rosie the Riveter is a cultural icon of the United States, representing the six million women who entered the workforce for the first time during World War II, many of whom worked in the manufacturing plants that produced munitions and material. These women took the places of the male workers who were absent fighting in the Pacific and European theaters. The character is now considered a feminist icon in the US, and a herald of women's economic power to come. Rosie and her slogan "We Can Do It!" were featured on posters, magazines, and more.

SOURCE: Rosie the Riveter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In reality, it was deliberate Communist brainwashing intended to remove mothers from the home. According to William Guy Carr, a diligent historian and Commander in the U.S. Navy, every war and revolution since 1776 has been financed on both sides by the monstrous International Banking Cartel...

Rosie the Riveter
:eek:
ok, on that one i can agree with ya
thats fucking an insane outlook on rosie the riveter

Forum List

Back