History Starts Tomorrow!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Starting at NOON tomorrow and running to NOON Sunday is the first contest for the USMB world heavyweight champion flamer. Some of the biggest names in Flaming are showing up to compete. I hope you all grab a seat or partake because Sunday afternoon we will have our first ever USMB heavyweight flamer.

The Place? Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Front row seats start at screen 27 and known combatants will be..

chao$
Vigilante
Dante
Sarah G
Judicial review

ALL top heavyweights in their area. But there can only be one who is the best of the best. And USMB IS going to be the home of the champ. ALL flame zone rules will be enforced and overseen by our USMB flame zone Comissioner AngelsNDemons.

The winner will be getting a cyber belt
images

AND bragging rights for that week. So please attend and show your support for members for the champ and for USMB. To the combatants, you ARE the best of the best. I wish luck to all and may the best flamer win.

Fury

Checking my schedule...........

FBS (I-A) Schedule - 2015 - NCAAF - ESPN

Ole Miss versus Auburn early on......
South Carolina versus Texas A & M........same time...........

2:30 Georgia versus Florida.........

Oh hell no I"m not free during these time frames........

Some of the late games don't look that interesting...........

So the real question is why the hell are you WANKERS on these boards when FOOTBALL IS ON...............

Bunch of dang WANKERS............

• Banned

So the real question is why the hell are you WANKERS on these boards when FOOTBALL IS ON...............

You can pop in long enough to see who the first champ is. There maybe some surprise entries. Bragging rights are kind of important to flamers and to be the champ? Well could bring out a few.

You can pop in long enough to see who the first champ is. There maybe some surprise entries. Bragging rights are kind of important to flamers and to be the champ? Well could bring out a few.
Maybe at Half Time..............You Happy Now you Wanker............LOL

How can people practice Flaming people in the Announcement Section of these boards.............

Hell............you should have put this in the Flame Zone for Properly Flamed Responses..........

Geesh.......

:FIREdevil:

You sure? Lots of flooding around, don't want to have all those flamers in a flood.

Starting at NOON tomorrow and running to NOON Sunday is the first contest for the USMB world heavyweight champion flamer. Some of the biggest names in Flaming are showing up to compete. I hope you all grab a seat or partake because Sunday afternoon we will have our first ever USMB heavyweight flamer.

The Place? Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Front row seats start at screen 27 and known combatants will be..

chao$
Vigilante
Dante
Sarah G
Judicial review

ALL top heavyweights in their area. But there can only be one who is the best of the best. And USMB IS going to be the home of the champ. ALL flame zone rules will be enforced and overseen by our USMB flame zone Comissioner AngelsNDemons.

The winner will be getting a cyber belt
images

AND bragging rights for that week. So please attend and show your support for members for the champ and for USMB. To the combatants, you ARE the best of the best. I wish luck to all and may the best flamer win.

Fury

Chaos - young gun must rely on his jab

Vigilante - veteran fighter, exhibiting signs of too many blows to the head

Dante - in loss to the European Champ last month exhibited a nasty habit of hitting below the belt

Sarah G. Weight in 40 lbs over optimal fighting weight

Judicial Review. Wiley young fighter. We question his love of the game though as its been reported his training routine has included 8 hours per day primping.

Out prediction is that this fight will start off slow, but end up a slug fest between the veterans Dante and Vigilante

Or is that The Dancing with Stars finals?

Addendum: Fans of 'easy listening' should also enjoy the sights and sounds of the short bus version of the 4F, as bands such as Air Supply, R.E.O. Speedwagon, and Tears for Fears (to name but a few) are expected to make periodic video appearances between the (f)lames!

Forum List

Back