History Should Boost Critical Thinking

If the historians, since that first survey in 1948 have never rated FDR below third greatest president, and you now have new evidence this is not true, you should immediately notify the historians of your evidence. They may never have heard of the Japanese relocation centers during WWII. I'd love to see the expressions on their face when they get your evidence.

Last edited:
If the historians, since that first survey in 1948 have never rated FDR below third greatest president, and you now have new evidence this is not true, you should immediately notify the historians of your evidence. They may never have heard of the Japanese relocation centers during WWII. I'd love to see the expressions on their face when they get your evidence.

Why can't you even try to defend your position without this constant, unreflected repetition of logical fallacy again and again?

How do you, personally, reconcile fdr's concentration camps and his other vile acts and attitudes with your apparently high regard and deep admiration for him? Don't refer to anyone else; how do YOU reconcile them?

Why can't you even try to defend your position without this constant, unreflected repetition of logical fallacy again and again?

How do you, personally, reconcile fdr's concentration camps and his other vile acts and attitudes with your apparently high regard and deep admiration for him? Don't refer to anyone else; how do YOU reconcile them?
He's a leftist, the only information he needs is what academics and politicians tell him.

No leftist has had a free thought since clinton, at least

Forum List

Back