History repeated

So I called Galileo Galilei insane? LINK?

As I said, there is no reason to refute insane ramblings. Show me one person here who has supported your conspiracy theory and I will be happy to call him or her insane as well.

You really can't be this stupid. Or can you? Galileo was called insane by the idiots of his time and they in the end were proven wrong and he was right...I will leave it at that.Oh and you seem to think anyone gives a shit if you think they are insane or not...you think way to highly of yourself.

The difference being that he was a genius that pushed limits of the world’s knowledge while challenging widely held beliefs. You, not so much.

Basement whackjob conspiracy theories don’t measure on that scale…
The difference being that he was a genius that pushed limits of the world’s knowledge while challenging widely held beliefs. He did so with cutting edge scientific theories and carefully collected data. You, not so much.

Basement whackjob conspiracy theories based on random internet musings don’t measure on that scale…

Point being moron that people in his time considered him insane...not only until later was he proven right. Same will happen here maybe in my life time maybe not but it will happen.

Troll thread....Should be closed.

Or at least in the Rubber Room.
:gives::fu::up_yours:

So I called Galileo Galilei insane? LINK?

As I said, there is no reason to refute insane ramblings. Show me one person here who has supported your conspiracy theory and I will be happy to call him or her insane as well.

You really can't be this stupid. Or can you? Galileo was called insane by the idiots of his time and they in the end were proven wrong and he was right...I will leave it at that.Oh and you seem to think anyone gives a shit if you think they are insane or not...you think way to highly of yourself.

You are no Galileo.

Never said I was. I was merely using an example. Man you are dense.

No. I was using an example that he was thought of as crazy as well same with me now...I am not saying I am a galileo but I believe eventually I will be proven right. Its not just me millions of people don't believe the official story of 9/11.

No. I was using an example that he was thought of as crazy as well same with me now...I am not saying I am a galileo but I believe eventually I will be proven right. Its not just me millions of people don't believe the official story of 9/11.
Oh puhleeeeze..
There is no credible evidence, scientific or otherwise that the collapse of the towers was a set up.
The conspiracy theorists cannot agree with each other. It's all about 15 mins of fame. Which none of these weirdos deserved nor received.
Millions? That's funny.
You go one bothering yourself with this bullshit. The rest of us are busy being productive.

Yes, I am sure 70 million people got phone calls asking them "do you believe 9/11 was a government set up?"....Press 1 for definitely; press 2 for most likely; 3 for likely; 4 for probably; 5 for maybe.
16% of the people hung up laughing or cursing the interruption of their day. The pollster decided that anyone who answered believed there is a cover up.
You believe this nonsense.
Ok, I think you should commit 100% of your very being in proving the cover up. Smash your head against a wall until it becomes fact.

Forum List

Back