History repeated

This has to be one of the stupidest OP's on record..........
Then why ya posting in it? Obviously you find it interesting.

:bsflag::trolls:
Hitler
False Flag attack on reichstag
passed laws to curb civil liberties
started a war to take more resources for his country
committed war crimes

Bush
False Flag attack on twin towers
passed law to curb civil liberties
started war based on laws to steal oil
committed war crimes

Only difference is Germany lost and Hitler committed suicide...to bad the similarities weren't more alike.

We could also add Roosevelt to that list

False Flag attack pearl harbor,it was more of a knew it was going to happen and allowed it to happen
Imprisoned japanese american's
started a war to gain world power and imperialist urges
committed war crimes against Japanese Civilians and German civilians
:trolls::bsflag:

Nope. Just don't be a prick which you are, You are an angry little person who thinks anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and should be killed so enjoy the ignore list.

I'm not angry. I enjoy pissing you off.
Fuck you and your ignore list. It is heavily populated.
Newsflash. You are perhaps the most disliked or even despised person on USMB..
Take care douche drinker...What's that green and yellow drippy shit coming from your nose.

People like him Love the Ignore list, It is easier to live in a delusional Fantasy world if you simple tune out those who have differing Opinions from your own.

Differing opinions I enjoy stupidity,assholes and pricks I do not. So you may join him as well.

BTW, in your world is agreement with your point of view a requirement?

You should be thrown into a tree chipper. Because you have the mentality of mulch.
This is still a fucked up troll thread. Notice the plethora of responses.
Jerk.

Nope. Just don't be a prick which you are, You are an angry little person who thinks anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and should be killed so enjoy the ignore list.

You probably should be killed....if for nothing else just being stupid.

Aw how cute advocating murder now...
Somebody sleep through history class.

Nope.You should try doing a bit of reading other than the sanitized bullshit your history teacher and the government tells you is ok to read.

Hitler
committed war crimes

Bush
committed war crimes

Only difference is Germany lost and Hitler committed suicide...to bad the similarities weren't more alike.

False Flag attack pearl harbor,it was more of a knew it was going to happen and allowed it to happen
Troll thread....Should be closed.

Or moved to "Conspiracy Theories"

Moderators? Is anyone listening?

Another whiner...how shocking. Not 1 person can dispute the facts so they threaten,complain,call names and ask for it to be deleted...interesting...guess when telling the truth you are gonna get attacked for it.

Bush
committed war crimes

So bush was behind 9-11 and your proof is what? I notice you gave none just accused did you get this from lose change? Which by and large has been beunked?
What civil liberties have you lost or had curbed? Again you didn't cite any.
Who has oil been stolen from? And if we have all this stolen oil why is gas close to four dollars a gallon?
War crimes so why has neither the Obama administration or the DOJ charged him? Oh and what crimes were those again you just accuse provide nothing else.

Knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen again your proof is what? While the U.S. did suspect Japan was going to launch a attack somewhere there was no evidence to show it was Pearl Harbor.
The internment camps you actually got right.
Started a war Japan attacks us and then Germany declares war on us four days later on December 11th and FDR started the war.
War crimes against Japanese and German civilians I see would those have been the bombing campaigns against their cities? The same kind that both Japan and Germany used against civilian targets?
Do your self a favor and get off the left wing and conspiracy theory sites and try reading some actual history you can find it at your local library or bookstore.

Differing opinions I enjoy stupidity,assholes and pricks I do not. So you may join him as well.

Nope.You should try doing a bit of reading other than the sanitized bullshit your history teacher and the government tells you is ok to read.

Troll thread....Should be closed.

Another whiner...how shocking. Not 1 person can dispute the facts so they threaten,complain,call names and ask for it to be deleted...interesting...guess when telling the truth you are gonna get attacked for it.

No one need dispute your crap. That's why it belongs in Conspiracy theories.
You know guy, if one person calls you insane, the odds are even. You may, in fact be sane and your accuser may be the insane one.
But when a couple hundred people call you insane on a daily basis, you can bet your ass that you are fucking nuts.

Bush
committed war crimes

So bush was behind 9-11 and your proof is what? I notice you gave none just accused did you get this from lose change? Which by and large has been beunked? More than enough evidence Bush either knew or allowed 9/11 to happen either by Mossad or people within his own administration
What civil liberties have you lost or had curbed? Again you didn't cite any. We all have it's called the patriot act
Who has oil been stolen from? And if we have all this stolen oil why is gas close to four dollars a gallon? Stockpiling it more than likely....oil is a commodity that can help control how people vote and don't vote.
War crimes so why has neither the Obama administration or the DOJ charged him? Oh and what crimes were those again you just accuse provide nothing else.He ordered the invasion of a sovereign country,murdered civilians etc

Knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen again your proof is what? While the U.S. did suspect Japan was going to launch a attack somewhere there was no evidence to show it was Pearl Harbor.
Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The internment camps you actually got right.
Started a war Japan attacks us and then Germany declares war on us four days later on December 11th and FDR started the war.He let Japan attack us and he had been goading Japan to attack us, Did FDR Provoke Pearl Harbor? - Pat Buchanan - [page]
War crimes against Japanese and German civilians I see would those have been the bombing campaigns against their cities? The same kind that both Japan and Germany used against civilian targets? The US Provoked war with Japan and England declared war on Germany when Germany wanted peace and was only taking back land that was theirs.Also German soldiers were persecuted after the war and continue to be to this day.
Do your self a favor and get off the left wing and conspiracy theory sites and try reading some actual history you can find it at your local library or bookstore.

I read plenty of books...go to my goodreads profile and you can see all the books I read. I suggest Day of Deceit if you want a good read on Pearl Harbor.

Once you realize nations all over and forever have used false flag attacks to being a war then maybe you will open your eyes.

Last edited:

You know guy, if one person calls you insane, the odds are even. You may, in fact be sane and your accuser may be the insane one.
But when a couple hundred people call you insane on a daily basis, you can bet your ass that you are fucking nuts.

I do believe Galileo was persecuted and called insane...how did that work out for ya? Either refute it or shut the hell up.

Roosevelt started WWII, my I guess my history book has it all wrong, Maybe he was th cause of Korea and Nam?

Why do you trust 1 book? Don't you want to view both sides of the whole thing? Obviously most here don't. They just trust what the government tells them to believe.

Hitler
committed war crimes

Bush
committed war crimes

False, false flag attacks on 9-11 and Pearl harbor.
The Patriot Act didn't do what the The Reichstag Fire Decree did.
WWII had been raging in Europe since 1939. Japan had been advancing since the mid 30's. and US personal were already fighting them in China.

Hot damn I was right. It is an idiot response...but hey thanks for bumping it back up douche nugget.

BTW, in your world is agreement with your point of view a requirement?

You should be thrown into a tree chipper. Because you have the mentality of mulch.
This is still a fucked up troll thread. Notice the plethora of responses.
Jerk.

Have you looked in the mirror at all today?

Why post in it? Because idiots amuse me......... Need I say more? Probably.........

More like just adding posts to bump your post count up...but whatever trips yer trigger pal.

LOL You are so funny, like after all these years I really need one more post. What I need is more idiots like you to keep me amused..........

Oh come on. We all know you are just trying to raise your post count. That's why you are always posting here:)

I do believe Galileo was persecuted and called insane...how did that work out for ya? Either refute it or shut the hell up.

So I called Galileo Galilei insane? LINK?

As I said, there is no reason to refute insane ramblings. Show me one person here who has supported your conspiracy theory and I will be happy to call him or her insane as well.

As I said, there is no reason to refute insane ramblings. Show me one person here who has supported your conspiracy theory and I will be happy to call him or her insane as well.

You really can't be this stupid. Or can you? Galileo was called insane by the idiots of his time and they in the end were proven wrong and he was right...I will leave it at that.Oh and you seem to think anyone gives a shit if you think they are insane or not...you think way to highly of yourself.

You really can't be this stupid. Or can you? Galileo was called insane by the idiots of his time and they in the end were proven wrong and he was right...I will leave it at that.Oh and you seem to think anyone gives a shit if you think they are insane or not...you think way to highly of yourself.

The difference being that he was a genius that pushed limits of the world’s knowledge while challenging widely held beliefs. He did so with cutting edge scientific theories and carefully collected data. You, not so much.

Basement whackjob conspiracy theories based on random internet musings don’t measure on that scale…

Last edited:

You are no Galileo.

Forum List

Back