history of the relationship between islam and christianity.

The dangerous thing is the Saudis are so rich their reach is very far, they even build and fund mosques and religious schools here in the US.

What makes this a dangerous thing?

The mosque that I attend was built with the help of several million dollars in Saudi donations.

I am on the board of the mosque.

And not one time has the Saudi benefactors ever tried to influence our decisions concerning the running of the mosque.

Saudi money goes to fund madrassas in Pakistan and Afghanistan that promote hatred towards the West Sunni, so alot of people are suspicious of that.

Saudi money goes to fund madrassas in Pakistan and Afghanistan that promote hatred towards the West Sunni, so alot of people are suspicious of that.
They don't have to promote hatred towards the West.

The West does a good job of doing that all by it's self. :doubt:

The Saudi's fund mosques and schools all over the world as a way to propagate Sunni Islam.

How each country teaches it's curriculum is up to them. :cool:

Last edited:
The dangerous thing is the Saudis are so rich their reach is very far, they even build and fund mosques and religious schools here in the US.

The mosque that I attend was built with the help of several million dollars in Saudi donations.

And not one time has the Saudi benefactors ever tried to influence our decisions concerning the running of the mosque.

the C.R can't say the same , they have been trying to claim control for years even built chreistian school teaching politics , the catholics punish politicians by denying them sacrament if they vote wrong ,
but why our you dangerous ? will they kill you for openly talking to non muslims ? I've heard that about them .

the C.R can't say the same , they have been trying to claim control for years even built chreistian school teaching politics , the catholics punish politicians by denying them sacrament if they vote wrong ,
but why our you dangerous ? will they kill you for openly talking to non muslims ? I've heard that about them .

What?

The Saudi's fund mosques and schools all over the world as a way to propagate Sunni Islam.

my dear brother, sunni,

in the beginning of your post, you sound like you may lean to the same persuasion as saudi prince alwaleed bin talal. the guy who suggested that u.s. policies in the middle east contributed to 9/11/2001 attack on the U.S. by the terrorist islamists...

I like how rudy giuliani put a spotlight on that nitwitism... as quoted by rudy, "i entirely reject that statement........There is no moral equivalent for this [terrorist] act. There is no justification for it. The people who did it lost any right to ask for justification for it when they slaughtered 4,000 or 5,000 innocent people."

I feel the same about the asinine notion that the infidels and kafirs are responsible of muslim terrorism...

as for the second part of your comments, are you affiliated with the islamic school of fairfax, virginia?

Last edited:
in the beginning of your post, you sound like you may lean to the same persuasion as saudi prince alwaleed bin talal. the guy who suggested that u.s. policies in the middle east contributed to 9/11/2001 attack on the U.S. by the terrorist islamists...
Of course U.S. Policies lead to the events of 9/11

Things don't just happen in a vacuum.

And 9/11 was no different in this respect. :doubt:

The fall of the Eastern Roman Empire and the subsequent rise of Islam did not happen because one theology was abandoned and another took it's place.

Between the nature decline of the empire and the plagues of the 4th and 5th century, plus various invasions from the north and East, the empire collapsed and was therefore ripe for takeover,

And in the early years of Islam's rise was all about conversion by the sword not by the Word.

Last edited:
Of course U.S. Policies lead to the events of 9/11

Things don't just happen in a vacuum.

And 9/11 was no different in this respect. :doubt:

my dear brother, that is asinine.... your fundamentalist islamist brothers have been raising hell for the past 1400 years burning caravans, terrorizing nonbelievers, and all the negative aspects those misunderstanders of Allah's teaching. The average muhammadan is moderate and a good bloke... but, the fundamentalist islamists brothers are pigs and wild rabid dogs in dishdashah.... sorry my brother, i do not agree with you.

my dear brother, that is asinine.... your fundamentalist islamist brothers have been raising hell for the past 1400 years burning caravans, terrorizing nonbelievers, and all the negative aspects those misunderstanders of Allah's teaching. The average muhammadan is moderate and a good bloke... .
I am a little puzzled?

Are you trying to pass yourself off as a muslim?

Hint; no Muslim would use the term "muhammadan"

Because it is considered derogatory by Muslims. :doubt:

my dear brother, that is asinine.... your fundamentalist islamist brothers have been raising hell for the past 1400 years burning caravans, terrorizing nonbelievers, and all the negative aspects those misunderstanders of Allah's teaching. The average muhammadan is moderate and a good bloke... .
I am a little puzzled?

Are you trying to pass yourself off as a muslim?

Hint; no Muslim would use the term "muhammadan"

Because it is considered derogatory by Muslims. :doubt:
please do not be puzzled. i have never attempted to pass myself off as a muslim.

you should know that.

Lan astaslem

لن استسلم

Last edited:
Page 75
Between 1600 and 1800, the Ottoman population slipped from being one-sixth that of western Europe to only one-tenth
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ottoman-1700-1922-Approaches-European-History/dp/0521633605]Amazon.com: The Ottoman Empire, 1700-1922 (New Approaches to European History) (9780521633604): Donald Quataert: Books[/ame]

Old world of 'Islam-Christendom' relations is limited to Europe and West-Asia (No further East then Wolga and Mesopotamia).
In this Old-World, Europe always had more population.

By 1844 census, the Ottomans had a population of 35 Million people, including Balkan Christians.
By 1850 Germany alone had 35 Million citizens.

I can agree with that to an extent, but if a part of your countrys curriculum teaches people to kill Westeners, it becomes more than a concern for other countries.

I can agree with that to an extent, but if a part of your countrys curriculum teaches people to kill Westeners, it becomes more than a concern for other countries.
one must remember that shirk is the greatest sin a muhammandan could do, to prevent or change the path of the faithful...

good point... i have heard the term, "sunni theocratic totalitarianism," and the global ambition of the the more astute sunni muslms. seems that i recall some of the devote wahabists encouraged the atavistic ideological synthesis to counter the threat of cultural Westernization and the corruption and abrogation of faithful.

Last edited:
Q: What is the theology of the Islamic jihad?

Robert Spencer: Jihad literally means "struggle." It is a central duty of every Muslim. Modern Muslim theologians have spoken of many things as jihads: defending the faith from critics, supporting its growth and defense financially, even migrating to non-Muslim lands for the purpose of spreading Islam.

But violent jihad is a constant of Islamic history. Many passages of the Koran and sayings of the Prophet Mohammed are used by radical Muslims today to justify their actions and gain new recruits. No major Muslim group has ever repudiated the doctrines of armed jihad. The theology of jihad, which denies unbelievers equality of human rights and dignity, is available today for anyone with the will and means to bring it to life.

In a lengthy and well-attested tradition, Mohammed delineates three choices for nonbelievers -- choices which are derived from Koran's Sura 9:29: "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, [even if they are] of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Says Mohammed: "Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. ... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to [accept] Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya [the special tax on non-Muslims prescribed by Islamic law]. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."

New Topics

Forum List

Back