History of snow

I watch Bing Crosby in White Christmas every year. That's enough snow for me.

snow is fun unless you have to shovel it, drive in it, shovel it in order to get outa the driveway to drive in it, or shovel it to get back into the driveway.

Snow sucks.

I've seen the snow fall in Canada where I grew up in the following months - October, January, June, February, September, December, May, April, August, March and November.

If I never see snow again, it will be too soon.

snow is fun unless you have to shovel it, drive in it, shovel it in order to get outa the driveway to drive in it, or shovel it to get back into the driveway.

You kidding? Driving is the BEST part. My favorite sport in fact.

You gotta wait until it's deep enough that most people have abandoned their cars. Then you get a nice slalom effect.

I still think they should play baseball in the snow. Imagine the slides.

You gotta wait until it's deep enough that most people have abandoned their cars. Then you get a nice slalom effect.

well - i gotta admit figure 8s in a wide open parking lot is fun...

It's always fun when you introduce the element called, "anything can happen". :D

It's always fun when you introduce the element called, "anything can happen". :D

oh hell- i do that everytime i hafta go down my driveway after a heavy snowfall.

if you haven't done "donuts" in the snow you haven't lived. With a 4wd you can do some nice long drifts, of course i have never done anything illegal like that lol

Forum List

Back