History of Jihad

Islam is a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.

no----it is no masquerade. The RELIGION is supremacist. It is
a FAITH based on a supremacist ideology

You know, I'd really prefer to interact with you as little as possible for some reason.

She's insane, and a racist bigot, hangs out with Chasidic loons, hates 'Xians' and goyim, obsesses over not being able to exterminate them, thinks that's because God is punishing the Reformed and secular Jews for not killing enough of them.

You know, I'd really prefer to interact with you as little as possible for some reason.

She's insane, and a racist bigot, hangs out with Chasidic loons, hates 'Xians' and goyim, obsesses over not being able to exterminate them, thinks that's because God is punishing the Reformed and secular Jews for not killing enough of them.

pic ----about whom are you speaking? your catechism whore who DETAILED the issues of the INQUISITIONS for you?? Your catechism whore hangs out with "Chassidic loons" ?? Do not worry----I lived in a Chassidic neighborhood for a few years. At that time I commuted at nite sometimes in my very UNSAFE city-----but was utterly safe once I hit
that neighborhood. Your catechism whore is safe. Someone you know "hates Christians"? maybe that person is a muslim----muslims hate Christians. Here is a tip-----if you meet up with muslims and want to know that they think of JEWS----say you are a Christian, If you want to know what they think of CHRISTIANS----SAY YOU ARE A JEW. Also
---mention HINDUS ------(they are even lesser people than are jews and
Christians) ------I am still confused as to who your delusions of
KILLING------who in your depraved mind IS or WAS killing whom?. The
"LOONY CHASSIDICS" are killing someone? -----is it SECRETLY.?
My work brought me in contact with LOTS OF KILLING------so far the killer
has never been a loony chassid

you are timid and VERY TOUCHY. This is a messageboard not a voluntary ORGY

No, we're not going to see eye-to-eye, and you'll state things as fact that aren't necessarily so, and I gain/learn nothing from interacting with you. Straight up.

You're a weird one, but I don't put people on ignore.

""and you'll state things as fact that aren't necessarily so"
<<<<<<<<< very Islamic in your POV------or are you a southern Baptist?

Neither.

when I was in the Navy----I got acquainted with LOTS of southern Baptists-------nice kids ----but with a tendency toward very concrete
thinking, Sadly----lots drink far too much. Are you a MARINE----do
you sit at attention? -------if so----call me ma'am.

pic ----about whom are you speaking? your catechism whore who DETAILED the issues of the INQUISITIONS for you?? Your catechism whore hangs out with "Chassidic loons" ?? Do not worry----I lived in a Chassidic neighborhood for a few years. At that time I commuted at nite sometimes in my very UNSAFE city-----but was utterly safe once I hit
that neighborhood. Your catechism whore is safe. Someone you know "hates Christians"? maybe that person is a muslim----muslims hate Christians. Here is a tip-----if you meet up with muslims and want to know that they think of JEWS----say you are a Christian, If you want to know what they think of CHRISTIANS----SAY YOU ARE A JEW. Also

Yes, I'm aware, as is anybody familiar with history, that Muslims and Jews never had any problems teaming up to massacre Christians, in huge numbers, over many centuries, and I have zero doubts your heroic 'Chasidics' and several of the Orthodox sects would love to do so again when the opportunity comes along. The rest of your ranting lunatic lying is of no interest, just repetitive.

Pic found my post COMICAL. I am so delighted that someone finds
me humorous--------sorta...... For more fun-----PIC, since you are
into "killing" --------I will provide more information-----most of my contact
with KILLING involved that which was called, back then----"acute lead poisoning to the brain"---------sad but true

Yes, I'm aware, as is anybody familiar with history, that Muslims and Jews never had any problems teaming up to massacre Christians, in huge numbers, over many centuries, and I have zero doubts your heroic 'Chasidics' and several of the Orthodox sects would love to do so again when the opportunity comes along. The rest of your ranting lunatic lying is of no interest, just repetitive.

I am very familiar with history------and find it HILARIOUS that you imagine that the CHASSIDIC MOVEMENT originated in lands in which Jews and muslims lived together. NOPE---not at all-----it originated in EUROPE---as a reaction to the pogroms with which your people ENTERTAINED
THEMSELVES and look back upon with EXTREME NOSTALGIA .

can you cite some of those historic massacres that involved collaboration
between muslims and jews. Where did they take place? Does the pope know?

I am fascinated------Pic knows a history that includes CHASSIDS----teaming up with muslims for the purpose of murdering HUGE NUMBERS OF CHRISTIANS. ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY DETAILS?

For the followers of KLEZMER music------as you know-----the chassids write SONGS about all things important to them. Anyone know a klezmer song
about "KILLING CHRISTIANS"?? dance too?

I am very familiar with history------and find it HILARIOUS that you imagine that the CHASSIDIC MOVEMENT originated in lands in which Jews and muslims lived together. NOPE---not at all-----it originated in EUROPE---as a reaction to the pogroms with which your people ENTERTAINED

Rosie the bigot continually tries to conflate several posts together, and fabricate stupid claims and strawmen, another sign she never has anything. lol what a loon.

Rosie the bigot continually tries to conflate several posts together, and fabricate stupid claims and strawmen, another sign she never has anything. lol what a loon.

Poor pic the pric cannot answer the SIMPLE question regarding his proposed
history of "GANGS OF MUSLIMS AND JEWS MURDERING CHRISTIANS"--
--so he resorts to the usual DESPERATE "YOU LIE"---
without being able to cite a single "LIE". Calm down, PRIC. Your
catechism whore JAMMED the deicide myth so HARD into your
skull that you became delusional

^

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back