History of Jihad

The silly books about Islam and Muslims written by the loon Robert Spencer are quite comical to read. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Robert Spencer carries a family legacy of victimization by islam in the
BYZANT------to wit----the areas of Greece and Turkey. His knowledge
of that miserable prolonged era is FLAWLESS. For many years I have
challenged "persons" like our dear "sunni" to cite ANYTHING that
Spencer has written which is not flawlessly scholarly and TRUE.------no
takers. Muslims still deny the Armenian genocide------the very same genocide that INSPIRED the Islamic saint ADOLF HITLER. By marriage ---I am now related to victims of the filth of islam in the BYZANT----to wit TURKISH JEWS. Anyone who has seen the fine movie "AMERICA, AMERICA" both written and directed by the legendary genius
movie guy ELIA KAZAN-------here is a message-----IF YOU DID NOT ALREADY KNOW-----you probably missed the fact that the movie addresses the filth of Islamic oppression experienced by the "EASTERN ORTHODOX" family of the author/director. The subject
remains very 'submerged' in the consciousness of americans.

takers. Muslims still deny the Armenian genocide------the very same genocide that INSPIRED the Islamic saint ADOLF HITLER. By marriage ---I am now related to victims of the filth of islam in the BYZANT----to wit TURKISH JEWS. Anyone who has seen the fine movie "AMERICA, AMERICA" both written and directed by the legendary genius
movie guy ELIA KAZAN-------here is a message-----IF YOU DID NOT ALREADY KNOW-----you probably missed the fact that the movie addresses the filth of Islamic oppression experienced by the "EASTERN ORTHODOX" family of the author/director. The subject
:lol: You and the like minded total loon Spencer deserve each other. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

:lol: You and the like minded total loon Spencer deserve each other. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Sunni, habibi. TRY-----do your best to justify your libel against
Robert Spencer------TRY to redeem yourself -----at least a little.
BTW-----do you deny the Armenian genocide too? good turk that you are. More news-------besides relatives by marriage who are TURKS-------I also have IRANIAN JEWS----relatives by marriage.
Your idiot comments about the Iranian jews in another post-----is even dumber than is your post about Robert Spencer. For those who do not know------Iran has committed a genocide upon the Jews of Iran (a community in Iran well over one thousand years BEFORE THE RAPIST PIG OF MECCA WAS BORN.) --- Over approximately the past 50 years, they knocked out about 90% the remnant of that population ------AND COUNTING. The Iranian genocide upon jews FAR exceeds ---
the "displacement of arab muslims" from "Palestine" proportionately in the past 100 years. (the Zoroastrians are all but GONE)
50 years.

Muslims need to calm the fuck down.

Do yourselves a favor and have a drink and go get laid once in a while.

For many years I have challenged "persons" like our dear "sunni" to cite ANYTHING that
takers.
In the past I have refuted the glaring inaccuracies and blatant misinformation in Spencer's idiotic books to you and others of your ilk to no avail.

It was just a total waste of time and energy. ... :cuckoo:

For many years I have challenged "persons" like our dear "sunni" to cite ANYTHING that
takers.
In the past I have refuted the glaring inaccuracies and blatant misinformation in Spencer's idiotic books to you and others of your ilk to no avail.

It was just a total waste of time and energy. ... :cuckoo:

no you didn't. If you had it would be easy for you to, simply, repeat
a few of those "glaring inaccuracies and blatant misinformation".
You are, as usual, WUSSING OUT

God help us if the crazy jihadists ever took time from studying the Koran and bowing to Mohammed half a dozen times a day to study nuclear algorithms. It seems that the industrial and scientific revolutions took 6th century sword brandishing Islamic culture by surprise in the 20th century but they kept their hatred and their apparent love for incoherent violence long enough to learn how to steer a 747 into a building and how to strap C-4 vests on retarded kids.

God help us if the crazy jihadists ever took time from studying the Koran and bowing to Mohammed half a dozen times a day to study nuclear algorithms. It seems that the industrial and scientific revolutions took 6th century sword brandishing Islamic culture by surprise in the 20th century but they kept their hatred and their apparent love for incoherent violence long enough to learn how to steer a 747 into a building and how to strap C-4 vests on retarded kids.

I have interacted with muslims from various parts of the world for more
than 50 years and I have relatives thru marriage who ----in the course of
history either escaped or are the descendants of people who escaped
shariah shit holes. In order to have a perspective on the WORLD OF
ISLAM----know this. Even today most muslims are illiterate. There
are EDUCATED MUSLIMS----however most of them do not read
Arabic and even of those who do------most do not read the Koran. The Koran is INTERPRETED for them by the Islamic scholars and THAT IS
SHARIA.

Islam is a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.

no----it is no masquerade. The RELIGION is supremacist. It is
a FAITH based on a supremacist ideology

You know, I'd really prefer to interact with you as little as possible for some reason.

you are timid and VERY TOUCHY. This is a messageboard not a voluntary ORGY

No, we're not going to see eye-to-eye, and you'll state things as fact that aren't necessarily so, and I gain/learn nothing from interacting with you. Straight up.

You're a weird one, but I don't put people on ignore.

You know, I'd really prefer to interact with you as little as possible for some reason.

No, we're not going to see eye-to-eye, and you'll state things as fact that aren't necessarily so, and I gain/learn nothing from interacting with you. Straight up.

""and you'll state things as fact that aren't necessarily so"
<<<<<<<<< very Islamic in your POV------or are you a southern Baptist?

""and you'll state things as fact that aren't necessarily so"
<<<<<<<<< very Islamic in your POV------or are you a southern Baptist?

Neither.

Forum List

Back