History....Miss Lube Rack of 1955!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
x20Frto_d.jpg

Her name was Nancy D'Alesandro....I'll refrain from all the opening that title brings to mind!

x20Frto_d.jpg

Her name was Nancy D'Alesandro....I'll refrain from all the opening that title brings to mind!

Bull Fucking Shit. This is an old internet myth that's been wrestled to the ground eons ago that everybody knows but you.

For the record the photo is from 1951, not '55, taken in California, not Baltimore, and that girl is well past the age of eleven. Here's the whole photo layout to prove it.

(Blurb translation: To mark their three-millionth car wash the Muller brothers contrived a big promotion. What a promotion. They invited beautiful girls, each one chosen "miss ____" in some category: miss headlight, miss lubrication, miss accessories and so on.)​

What exactly does it say about your desperation that you have to make shit like this up?

Last edited:
x20Frto_d.jpg

Bull Fucking Shit. This is an old internet myth that's been wrestled to the ground eons ago that everybody knows but you.

For the record the photo is from 1951, not '55, taken in California, not Baltimore, and that girl is well past the age of eleven. Here's the whole photo layout to prove it.

(Blurb translation: To mark their three-millionth car wash the Muller brothers contrived a big promotion. What a promotion. They invited beautiful girls, each one chosen "miss ____" in some category: miss headlight, miss lubrication, miss accessories and so on.)​

What exactly does it say about your desperation that you have to make shit like this up?

Oops, meant to put that under SATIRE...OH. MODS!!!!

x20Frto_d.jpg

Does that woman look 15? That's how old Pelosi was in 1955. Also, that photo was taken in CA at a time when she lived in Baltimore.
Too bad you can't use your detective skills on some of the DemonRAT FELONS like Comey, McCabe, Stroke and Brennan!

x20Frto_d.jpg

Does that woman look 15? That's how old Pelosi was in 1955. Also, that photo was taken in CA at a time when she lived in Baltimore.
Too bad you can't use your detective skills on some of the DemonRAT FELONS like Comey, McCabe, Stroke and Brennan!
Don't worry detective skills are being used on the Felon-in-Chief currently occupying the WH.

Forum List

Back