History Is A joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet that many of you even think the holocaust happened. Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." Tolstoy once said, "History would be a wonderful thing, if it were only true."
The Nazi’s crimes and rise to power are too well documented. You will not be able to erase that history to help the Trumpist movement.

Did you not read my thread? History is a joke! With plenty of fake documentation to back it up. Why? Because history is written by the victors. Also, in war, truth is the first casualty. For the winning side, it remains a casualty.

Here is one of the reasons for the BS you believe. Stalin made Hitler look like Mother Teresa. I I would tell you more. But I am not allowed to. So enjoy your pathetic brainwashed victory.

You would tell us more, but you're not allowed to? Why? Are you some sort of secret squirrel super spy?
images

I'll bet that many of you even think the holocaust happened. Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." Tolstoy once said, "History would be a wonderful thing, if it were only true."

Wow.............just what this board needs, another lunatic who thinks the Holocaust never happened.

Tell us dude, we already know how you feel about Jews, so tell us, how do you feel about African Americans and Hispanics?

It's a good thing that I'm not allowed to tell you the truth. Or I would do so. And you wouldn't like it.

Again, why can't you tell us Secret Squirrel? Is it because it is classified and you could tell us, but then would have to kill us?

Or.................is it because you already know you're an idiot, but don't wish to clue in the rest of us to your stupidity? Hate to tell you dude, but we're already aware you're a moron.

You morons trotted this shit out a little too early. There are still those alive who liberated the death camps. My dad's best friend got mad at me for not eating turtle soup, because he nearly starved to death in one of those camps after being captured by the Germans. We are still alive to bear witness to the atrocity.
When my generation is gone, try the lie out again for the snowflakes. Just like you, they'll suck anything....

Holocaust deniers are a stupid lot and the OP is a flamer

DAMNIT SASSY!!!!

I keep telling you, you gotta quit saying stuff that I find funny and agree with. You're gonna bring about the Apocalypse if you keep it up.

I've been to Buchenwald, it may have been the most sobering moment of my life

You've been to what is basically a BS movie set. What's next. You going to tell me there were gas chambers? That 6 million jews were killed? That there was a lampshade made of jew skin? Or that some jews were turned into soap? Lay your delusional BS on me. I find it funny.

You know, they say that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. What outcome would you expect when the past you think you know is bullshit.

DAMNIT SASSY!!!!

I keep telling you, you gotta quit saying stuff that I find funny and agree with. You're gonna bring about the Apocalypse if you keep it up.

You've been to what is basically a BS movie set. What's next. You going to tell me there were gas chambers? That 6 million jews were killed? That there was a lampshade made of jew skin? Or that some jews were turned into soap? Lay your delusional BS on me. I find it funny.

You know, they say that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. What outcome would you expect when the past you think you know is bullshit.

Dude give it a rest, you and your ilk come around every now and then and try this shit, this aint my first rodeo pal. Now run along and try and snow someone else, before ya get hurt

Here's the thing. You have the "freedom" to spout such nonsense. But if I were to tell you why I deny the holocaust, I wouldn't be allowed to. So enjoy your worthless victory.

You're an idiot...noob. Earn your stripes before challenging me

Challenging you would be like challenging a worm. The only way I could have any kind of real debate with you is through email. Because the truth isn't allowed around here. Or any other forum that I am aware of. But I have no interest in the email thing.

Here's the thing. You have the "freedom" to spout such nonsense. But if I were to tell you why I deny the holocaust, I wouldn't be allowed to. So enjoy your worthless victory.

Challenging you would be like challenging a worm. The only way I could have any kind of real debate with you is through email. Because the truth isn't allowed around here. Or any other forum that I am aware of. But I have no interest in the email thing.

You think waaay too much of yourself....I have loons like you for lunch.

Now run along tadpole

The Nazi’s crimes and rise to power are too well documented. You will not be able to erase that history to help the Trumpist movement.

Did you not read my thread? History is a joke! With plenty of fake documentation to back it up. Why? Because history is written by the victors. Also, in war, truth is the first casualty. For the winning side, it remains a casualty.

Here is one of the reasons for the BS you believe. Stalin made Hitler look like Mother Teresa. I I would tell you more. But I am not allowed to. So enjoy your pathetic brainwashed victory.

You would tell us more, but you're not allowed to? Why? Are you some sort of secret squirrel super spy?
He could tell us, but then he'd have to kill us. And it takes forever to caps lock somebody to death.

DAMNIT SASSY!!!!

So, tell me Secret Squirrel, were all those uniforms, equipment, weapons and other things that my girl friend's father brought back from Germany just movie props as well? If it's a conspiracy, then it's a huge one, because I was shown those things back in 1981. And, he had a lot of it. His collection took up the whole second story floor of his house. Are you going to tell me that he had his old lady sew those things up for him? If so, how did he get the weapons? What about the Nazi sword that had a swastika in a circle molded halfway up the blade? What about the 3rd place infantry award plate that was awarded by Hitler himself? Are those all movie props?

You're probably one of the more stupid people I've seen.

DAMNIT SASSY!!!!

The most sobering moment I had concerning that subject was my senior year of HS. My girlfriend's father was the 3rd American GI into Dachau, and he brought back a LOT of souveniers. He had a lot of uniforms, some from actual SS troops, some really interesting knives, as well as a lot of other things. She took me by a small case, and pulled out a pair of really nicely carved pistol grips, lots of detail, and really beautiful to see. She asked me what I thought of them, and I told her that the workmanship was excellent and they were really cool pistol grips.

She then told me they were made out of human bone.

I put them down rather quickly, and told her to put them back in the case. Those things creeped me out something fierce.

And, when I went through DC shortly after the Holocaust museum opened up, I toured it. That also is a very sobering experience. Especially when they tell you that some of the bunk rooms are actual rooms that they shipped back here from the concentration camps. And, when you first walked in, that was kinda creepy too, because they issued you a card with a number on it and a Star of David, and you were required to keep it with you the whole tour.

If you prefer to believe utter fiendish lies, what can I do. It's not as though I would be allowed to tell you the truth anyway. Enjoy your delusional, evil history. And SUCK IT!

Truth isn't allowed on here? Are you fucking serious? You obviously haven't been on here very long, because if you had been, you would see that damn near ANY conspiracy theory, or whackadoodle thought is welcomed here, from both those on the right and on the left, and no matter how crazy they sound.

But, looks like you're in the running for USMB Idiot Supreme. Keep it up, I think you have a very good chance of winning in a landslide.

Truth isn't allowed on here? Are you fucking serious? You obviously haven't been on here very long, because if you had been, you would see that damn near ANY conspiracy theory, or whackadoodle thought is welcomed here, from both those on the right and on the left, and no matter how crazy they sound.

But, looks like you're in the running for USMB Idiot Supreme. Keep it up, I think you have a very good chance of winning in a landslide.

It's rare when both the left and right come to the same consensus on here and so far the consensus is this noob is a nut

No. It's because the truth isn't allowed around here. What is it about that which you seem unable to grasp. Because as many people seem to like to tell me, this forum is a private concern. And private companies aren't obliged to (and don't) conform to any sort of obligation to uphold freedom of speech. Especially when it is true.

WWII never happened.
An argument could actually be made for that. At the end of world war 1, many high ranking officials remarked that they merely bought a 20 year cessation of hostilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back