History Is A joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckit

Nov 9, 2018
I'll bet that many of you even think the holocaust happened. Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." Tolstoy once said, "History would be a wonderful thing, if it were only true."

I'll bet that many of you even think the holocaust happened. Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." Tolstoy once said, "History would be a wonderful thing, if it were only true."
The Nazi’s crimes and rise to power are too well documented. You will not be able to erase that history to help the Trumpist movement.

Wow.............just what this board needs, another lunatic who thinks the Holocaust never happened.

Tell us dude, we already know how you feel about Jews, so tell us, how do you feel about African Americans and Hispanics?

Holocaust deniers are a stupid lot and the OP is a flamer

Here's the thing. You have the "freedom" to spout such nonsense. But if I were to tell you why I deny the holocaust, I wouldn't be allowed to. So enjoy your worthless victory.

WWII never happened.

Oh, WW II happened all right. We just happened to be the bad guys. I bet they never taught you that in history class. And around here, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you why I say what I do.

The Nazi’s crimes and rise to power are too well documented. You will not be able to erase that history to help the Trumpist movement.

Did you not read my thread? History is a joke! With plenty of fake documentation to back it up. Why? Because history is written by the victors. Also, in war, truth is the first casualty. For the winning side, it remains a casualty.

Here is one of the reasons for the BS you believe. Stalin made Hitler look like Mother Teresa. I I would tell you more. But I am not allowed to. So enjoy your pathetic brainwashed victory.

DAMNIT SASSY!!!!

I keep telling you, you gotta quit saying stuff that I find funny and agree with. You're gonna bring about the Apocalypse if you keep it up.

I've been to Buchenwald, it may have been the most sobering moment of my life

The most sobering moment I had concerning that subject was my senior year of HS. My girlfriend's father was the 3rd American GI into Dachau, and he brought back a LOT of souveniers. He had a lot of uniforms, some from actual SS troops, some really interesting knives, as well as a lot of other things. She took me by a small case, and pulled out a pair of really nicely carved pistol grips, lots of detail, and really beautiful to see. She asked me what I thought of them, and I told her that the workmanship was excellent and they were really cool pistol grips.

She then told me they were made out of human bone.

I put them down rather quickly, and told her to put them back in the case. Those things creeped me out something fierce.

And, when I went through DC shortly after the Holocaust museum opened up, I toured it. That also is a very sobering experience. Especially when they tell you that some of the bunk rooms are actual rooms that they shipped back here from the concentration camps. And, when you first walked in, that was kinda creepy too, because they issued you a card with a number on it and a Star of David, and you were required to keep it with you the whole tour.

Did you not read my thread? History is a joke! With plenty of fake documentation to back it up. Why? Because history is written by the victors. Also, in war, truth is the first casualty. For the winning side, it remains a casualty.

Here is one of the reasons for the BS you believe. Stalin made Hitler look like Mother Teresa. I I would tell you more. But I am not allowed to. So enjoy your pathetic brainwashed victory.

You would tell us more, but you're not allowed to? Why? Are you some sort of secret squirrel super spy?

Wow.............just what this board needs, another lunatic who thinks the Holocaust never happened.

Tell us dude, we already know how you feel about Jews, so tell us, how do you feel about African Americans and Hispanics?

It's a good thing that I'm not allowed to tell you the truth. Or I would do so. And you wouldn't like it.

DAMNIT SASSY!!!!

I keep telling you, you gotta quit saying stuff that I find funny and agree with. You're gonna bring about the Apocalypse if you keep it up.

I've been to Buchenwald, it may have been the most sobering moment of my life

The most sobering moment I had concerning that subject was my senior year of HS. My girlfriend's father was the 3rd American GI into Dachau, and he brought back a LOT of souveniers. He had a lot of uniforms, some from actual SS troops, some really interesting knives, as well as a lot of other things. She took me by a small case, and pulled out a pair of really nicely carved pistol grips, lots of detail, and really beautiful to see. She asked me what I thought of them, and I told her that the workmanship was excellent and they were really cool pistol grips.

She then told me they were made out of human bone.

I put them down rather quickly, and told her to put them back in the case. Those things creeped me out something fierce.

And, when I went through DC shortly after the Holocaust museum opened up, I toured it. That also is a very sobering experience. Especially when they tell you that some of the bunk rooms are actual rooms that they shipped back here from the concentration camps. And, when you first walked in, that was kinda creepy too, because they issued you a card with a number on it and a Star of David, and you were required to keep it with you the whole tour.

Back around 1999 I knew a guy form Poland, he and his wife ran a cheap motel along the interstate but they attended our Church, I got to know him and he told me he was a prisoner in a camp and showed me his tattoo on his left wrist. He died not long ago and I kick myself for not talking to him more than I did to hear the stories. He was a great guy and once told me to never let anyone take my freedom, it's precious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back