History has been made!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Jasmin Paris!

This ultra marathon runner just blew up the record for the 268 mile Montane Spine Race. She finished in 83 hours, 12 minutes and 23 seconds. She beat the entire field, men and women, and knocked 12 hours off the course record.

Basically she ran for 3.5 days over hilly terrain that includes 43k feet of climbing.

And at every checkpoint she expressed milk for her 1 year old daughter.

Last edited:
Jasmin Paris!

This ultra marathon runner just blew up the record for the 268 mile Montane Spine Race. She finished in 83 hours, 12 minutes and 23 seconds. She beat the entire field, men and women, and knocked 12 hours off the course record.

Basically she ran for 3.5 days over hilly terrain that includes 43k feet of climbing.

She's one incredible lady.

I didn't see a link in your post, so here's one for ya.

Athletics: Jasmin Paris becomes first woman to win 268-mile ultra marathon | Reuters

Jasmin Paris!

She's one incredible lady.

I didn't see a link in your post, so here's one for ya.

Athletics: Jasmin Paris becomes first woman to win 268-mile ultra marathon | Reuters

Thanks. My ADD kicked in. I was started reading articles about her and got distracted. SQUIRREL!

Oh, and this kickass runner/Mom is turning in her thesis in March. I guess the term "spare time" doesn't mean much to her.

I hope some of those dickheads that fought against women being allowed to run marathons are still alive to see this.

I guess the whole "Her uterus will fall out" nonsense has faded.

Jasmin Paris!

This isn't a case of hopping rides is it......seems like an improbable improvement

Jasmin Paris!

This isn't a case of hopping rides is it......seems like an improbable improvement

From the looks of the course, I don't think ride hopping is possible.

Forum List

Back