History Has A Way Of Saying "No" To Democrats

The beauty of our system is that while the liberal party has been around since Jefferson, the Conservative party has been dropped out of sight a couple of times in our history. And now it seems as if we might have still another new conservative party.

OK back to liberalism as defined in the numerous college booklets sold in college bookstores and taught in college classes?

The beauty of our system is that while the liberal party has been around since Jefferson, the Conservative party has been dropped out of sight a couple of times in our history. And now it seems as if we might have still another new conservative party.
Hey dumbass The Liberal Party was founded in 1944 .

OK back to liberalism as defined in the numerous college booklets sold in college bookstores and taught in college classes?

What's your point?
See the next post.
Posters create their own definitions and their own histories.

In this case not.

I prefer a little more academics when discussing both politics and history.

Interesting, as we have yet to see that from your end.

What's your point?
See the next post.

In this case not.

I try to use academics for responses if I believe if I think the reader can understand the difference between an academic response and make-believe stuff.
I take it you do not trust academics.

What's your point?
See the next post.

In this case not.

I try to use academics for responses if I believe if I think the reader can understand the difference between an academic response and make-believe stuff.

Bizarro Superman, eh? Or is it Opposites Day?

What's your point?
See the next post.

In this case not.

Bizarro Superman, eh? Or is it Opposites Day?
You made my point, thank you.

Forum List

Back