History Channel

gaffer

Mar 31, 2004
Ohio
The Last days of World War 2 is a really fasinating series the history channel has been showing. It covers what was happening during each week in 1945, this week is Apr 18 thru 24.

gaffer said:
The Last days of World War 2 is a really fasinating series the history channel has been showing. It covers what was happening during each week in 1945, this week is Apr 18 thru 24.

I caught some of that yesterday. Hitler in the Bunker. Claim that he didn't want, Himmler, (hmmm I always mix him and another guy up.) killed. Some of the film is exquisite.

History Channel rocks! I bet Im the only member on the board that was a card-carrying member of the History Channel Club. Another great is the Military Channel.

Semper Fi said:
History Channel rocks! I bet Im the only member on the board that was a card-carrying member of the History Channel Club. Another great is the Military Channel.

Nah, I'm a member too!

gaffer said:
i've been watching that myself. awesome...very educational. probably my third favorite cable channell behind sci-fi and espn.

You mean the WWII and UFO Channel?

I love it. That one and the Sci-Fi channel as well as Discovery.

Damn! Did I just admit to being a geek?

:smoke:

no1tovote4 said:
You mean the WWII and UFO Channel?

I love it. That one and the Sci-Fi channel as well as Discovery.

Damn! Did I just admit to being a geek?

:smoke:

its better to be a geek than to be an ignorant sonofabitch who acts like hes all smart, but he or she doesnt even know which continents are on the earth

example: a very liberal rich girl (thats mean) in my class was doing an assignment about geography and she asked "is congo a continent"

Forum List

Back