History Channel Special: Watch them small-gov terrorists overthrow Big Gov

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Sons of Liberty, three night HC special.

Come watch freemen overthrow the most despotic imperialist Big Gov empire known to man before Stalinist Russia.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.
http://www.history.com/shows/sons-of-liberty?mkwid=F96DeSbp|c_pcrid_4313032064_pkw_sons of liberty history channel_pmt_b&utm_source=bing_tune&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=sons of liberty history channel&utm_campaign=Sons+of+Liberty&paidlink=1&cmpid=PaidSearch_bing_tune_Sons+of+Liberty_sons of liberty history channel

Do watch that, and see your kind flee to Canada while my kind fought and then founded this nation.

Your kind don't even like guns. lol
I own guns, dumbass, and I use them for what they're meant for, just as they did, which is killing things not shooting at empty beer cans with my drunken redneck buddies while hoping to get laid by my sister later that night.

Do watch that, and see your kind flee to Canada while my kind fought and then founded this nation.

What is that supposed to mean? Why don't you watch it first and then comment?
I don't need to watch it since it's fucking American history you goddamned moron. We already know what they are going to say. Damn you idiots are dumb.

I own guns, dumbass, and I use them for what they're meant for, just as they did, which is killing things not shooting at empty beer cans with my drunken redneck buddies while hoping to get laid by my sister later that night.

Most eloquent plea for restricting the mentally ill from owning anything dangerous I've ever read! Heed the spirit of Tom Leherer concerning sisters:

Most eloquent plea for restricting the mentally ill from owning anything dangerous I've ever read! Heed the spirit of Tom Leherer concerning sisters:

Everybody wants gun control, for somebody else.

Catchy tune...

Forum List

Back