History Channel DMZ Special

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Just in case any are interested, the the "History Channel" will be presenting Michael Slee’s documentary entitled: “Running the DMZ: Korea on the Front Lines” on Tuesday, December 28, 2004, first at 9:30 a.m. (that’s 0930 for you officers – 9:30 “in the morning” for us enlisted men) and a repeat showing at 3:30 p.m. (for you Marines, Mickey’s big hand will be on the 6 and his little hand will be between the 3 and the 4).

Here is the announcement for the show:

Due to the relationship between the Republic of Korea and the United States, the ROK Alliance is alive and well after 50 years. Cooperatively, they have manned the Demilitarized Zone for 50 years against North Korean aggression, infiltration, terrorism, spies, and presidential assassination attempts. But today, they face a new threat from the same regime, only this time it's nuclear. We will follow the timeline from the end of the war until today, showing the pattern of aggression and noncompliance by North Korea towards its sister country and the rest of the world--and letting the veterans of that time and place take us through exactly what happened. We traveled to Korea with some of them as they once again walked the ground where it all actually took place.

A note from the guy that put the show together.... he posted it at www.imjinscout.com

In great appreciation to all involved

I want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for your help in making this show possible. But most of all, This program is dedicated to all of you that served your country with great pride and destinction.

I recognize the amazing task each of you were given and I want others to recognize you and all the others for the sacrifices made in the defense of your fellow countrymen.

"So that others never forget the sacrifice of a few for the country".
The Airdate of the show is as follows:
Date: December 28th, 2004
Times: 9:30 AM (eastern) and 3:30 PM (eastern)
Channel: The History Channel

Notes: Be sure to check your local listings, more details on the show are on The History Channel website ( http://www.historychannel.com )and tell all your friends!

Thank you,
Michael Slee

dmzflyer2.GIF

Forum List

Back