History Channel and Popular Mechanics Hijacked...No Pun Intended

Good old thread.

Funny how the "debunking" propaganda focused on HORIZONTAL trusses and completely ignored the many VERTICAL steel support columns that were fastened and welded from bedrock all the way up to the top floor, virtually making them one length of steel.

Somehow all these VERTICAL steel support columns removed themselves ALL THE WAY DOWN fast enough so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside, the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast...even though it had to crush its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through the many VERTICAL steel support columns that were fastened and welded all the way down

Love how the bought and paid for "debunking" propaganda to sway the masses focused on the HORIZONTAL trusses and ignored the real issue of the many VERTICAL steel support columns

Sometimes it takes several times of reading something for people with low I.Q.'s to begin to comprehend something a little bit...

Which is why I bumped this up...:lol:

Good old thread.

Funny how the "debunking" propaganda focused on HORIZONTAL trusses and completely ignored the many VERTICAL steel support columns that were fastened and welded from bedrock all the way up to the top floor, virtually making them one length of steel.

Somehow all these VERTICAL steel support columns removed themselves ALL THE WAY DOWN fast enough so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside, the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast...even though it had to crush its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through the many VERTICAL steel support columns that were fastened and welded all the way down

Love how the bought and paid for "debunking" propaganda to sway the masses focused on the HORIZONTAL trusses and ignored the real issue of the many VERTICAL steel support columns

Sometimes it takes several times of reading something for people with low I.Q.'s to begin to comprehend something a little bit...

Why do you keep spreading this lie?

Good old thread.

Something is clearly wrong with your thought process if you honestly believe this is a lie.

Many people with a high enough I.Q. can see what you refuse to...

Why do you think there are over a THOUSAND Architects and Engineers on a petition for an real investigation into 9/11

1,759 Architects and Engineers for an independent 9/11 investigation:
World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation:
OpEdNews - Article: Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation

One of your friend posters "disinfo agents" on these forums admitted to infiltrating the petition in an attempt to discredit it. Who would infiltrate 9/11 petitions to discredit them and to keep them (American's) from what getting what they wanted...simply a new and real investigation...

Last edited:
So just to recap the petition...

Paid troll Dickie Gage has managed to get 1,759 Architects & Engineers to sign it.

How many architects are there in the US?
Washington, DC—The 2011 survey of US architectural registration boards by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) indicates that there are currently 104,301 registered architects in the United States
NCARB - NCARB's 2011 Survey of Registered Architects

How many engineers are there in the US?
Today, the total number of P.E. licenses in the United States is more than 785,000.
NCEES: Number of licensees by state

So that brings us to a total of 889,301 A&E's in the US. Which means that Shill Dickie has received a whopping 0.0019% level of support for his petition. Talk about a juggernaut!

Any day now, any day mind you, he will march on down to Washington and present that petition to Congress to get that new investigation (with fabulous subpoena powers) rolling.

Dickie's formula in a nutshell:
1) Get dupes to sign "petition"
2) ???????
3) PROFIT!!!!!!!!

And another thing about the petition.

It took 6 years for Paid Troll Gage to get 1,759 A&E to sign it. That works out to 293.16 per year.

In order to reach juggernaut strength of 1%, or 8,893 A&E, it will take him a total of 30.33 years.

So I guess he won't be trundling down to DC until the year 2037.

30 years @ $85K per year (plus foreign travel & expenses paid). I wish I could find a gig like that.

My only comment on this thread is about Popular Mechanics....it has been a TOOL of our govt's Intelligence Community for decades....this has been speculated and even proven about them, long before the 'debunk of the 9/11 catastrophe' article...So even the sanest of sane does have to wonder why THIS particular magazine was used to debunk 9/11? and I am not taking sides on this...I don't know enough about it, nor have I followed any of these threads for any length of time.... but I do know that Popular Mechanics has been used, time and time again, by our government, for propaganda or disinformation going back decades.

The Canadians have managed to present their petition to Parliament, why can't Dickie get his to Congress???
On November 11, 2011 the petition asking for a parliamentary review of the 9/11 terrorist attacks was sent to the Government of Canada. We expect the petition will be read in parliament on or soon after February 20th, 2012.

The Petition

PETITION TO THE HONORABLE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA

See the petition accepted by the Clerk of the Parliament here

PETITION TO THE HONORABLE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA

We, the undersigned citizens of Canada

who now avail themselves of their ancient and undoubted right thus to present a grievance common to your Petitioners in the certain assurance that your honourable House will therefor provide a remedy, humbly sheweth our belief that there is sufficient doubt about the omissions and inconsistencies in the official United States of America 9/11 Commission Report to show that 9/11 was an act of state sponsored terrorism. Foremost, the official United States of America 9/11 Commission Report omits new forensic evidence of the use of explosives that might have been the actual cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and the collapse of the third World Trade Center Building 7. And, as a result, Canada now being a partner with the United States of America in the Global War of Terror, therefore has a responsibility to verify the findings of the United States of America 9/11 Commission Report before committing our military and other resources to the conflict.

THEREFORE,

Your Petitioners pray for the Government of Canada to conduct a

PARLIAMENTARY REVIEW

of the omissions and inconsistencies in the official United States of America 9/11 Commission Report and of the new forensic evidence listed below. Your petitioners pray that the Government of Canada hear our policy recommendation to protect Canadians against future acts of state sponsored terrorism.

The new forensic evidence includes, but is not limited to:

•Total destruction of buildings with pulverization of concrete floors – proceeding symmetrically through the path of the greatest resistance – at nearly free-fall acceleration;
•Several tons of molten iron/steel found in the debris piles of all 3 high-rises and billions of previously molten iron microspheres in all of the WTC dust;
•Nano-thermite composite incendiaries discovered throughout the WTC dust.
•DVD Material entitled: “9/11: Blueprint for Truth” by AE911Truth.org ( View on-line in English)
•The peer-reviewed paper Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, by Niels H. Harrit, et al. posted at the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal.

Your Petitioners pray for the Government of Canada to conduct a parliamentary review using advice from citizens groups and expert witnesses in the field of 9/11 studies in order to protect Canadians against future acts of state sponsored terrorism and ensure that our military resources are spent properly.

Your petitioners, as in duty bound, will ever pray,

The Undersigned

911 Justice Canada | A Canadian Public Investigation of 9/11 Commences / Une enquête publique canadienne sur les événements du 11 septembre commence

Is Dickie afraid of derailing his gravy train??

Something is clearly wrong with your thought process if you honestly believe this is a lie.

Why do you think there are over a THOUSAND Architects and Engineers on a petition for an real investigation into 9/11

OpEdNews - Article: Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation

One of your friend posters "disinfo agents" on these forums admitted to infiltrating the petition in an attempt to discredit it. Who would infiltrate 9/11 petitions to discredit them and to keep them (American's) from what getting what they wanted...simply a new and real investigation...

Wow so many Architects and Engineers , that must be at least 0.001% of all the ones in the USA.........

I see that the math has been done.....I was pretty close with my guess..........

Last edited:
You just proved people would chose to ignore physics, facts, and plain logic, and would search out and look for any little thread of shit to grasp on to, and cling on to, in order to preserve their feeble, fragile thoughts.....

Common sense clearly eludes you....

The MANY Architects and Engineers have clear physics to back why they want answers....

You try and bring up statistics of brain dead sheep followers who say NOTHING one way or the other out of fear of ridicule just like the same masses that taunted great people llike Galileo

Last edited:

Gomer is the one that always comes on here and demonstrates his low IQ.:lmao:

Rimjob and wildcard both changed from calling me "Moron in the Hat" to "Ratass" at the same time.

Coincidence?? I think not!

ETA: Fart/poop post in 5... 4... 3...

I rest my case.I said this below a couple days ago and Moron In the hat proved my case for me again.

Moron In the hat has an obsession over me always replying immediately after I post all the time.

again at least fellow agent troll candyass got over his obsession with me a long time ago and Alex Jones is his NEW obsession.

I rest my case.I said this below a couple days ago and Moron In the hat proved my case for me again.

Moron In the hat has an obsession over me always replying immediately after I post all the time.

again at least fellow agent troll candyass got over his obsession with me a long time ago and Alex Jones is his NEW obsession.

9/11wildcardjob can't tell the difference between obsession and mockery. :rofl:

this pathetic obsessed agent troll Moron In The Hat is quick to jump to the defense of his fellow agent Gomer Ollie because the truth hurts him.Gomer Ollie,Moron In The Hat and Toto show off what dumbfuck trolls they are with low IQ's because they have the logic that THEY have high IQ's but all these people here below dont.:lol::lmao::lmao:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

They always help prove my case FOR ME that they have low IQ's and are pathetic paid trolls.:lol:

you got to love their logic that they say we should listen to THEM instead of all these high credible distinguished experts.what a bunch of idiot trolls:lmao::lol::lol::lmao:

Last edited:
this pathetic obsessed agent troll Moron In The Hat is quick to jump to the defense of his fellow agent Gomer Ollie because the truth hurts him.Gomer Ollie,Moron In The Hat and Toto show off what dumbfuck trolls they are with low IQ's because they have the logic that THEY have high IQ's but all these people here below dont.:lol:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

They alwasy help prove my case FOR ME that they have low IQ's and are pathetic paid trolls.:lol:

The only paid troll is Dickie Gage.

$85,000 per year plus travel & expenses.
yeah-baby-yeah.jpg

Rimjob and wildcard both changed from calling me "Moron in the Hat" to "Ratass" at the same time.

Coincidence?? I think not!

ETA: Fart/poop post in 5... 4... 3...

Yep and the gomer BS too...

I wonder if we could get a mod to look at their IP's?

But then, we would lose all this entertainment.........

Forum List

Back