historical qoutes and speeches

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
"The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".

- Zbigniew Brzezinski - co-founder of Trilateral Commission

To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism and religious dogmas ...
We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers, our politicians, our priests, our newspapers and others with vested interests in controlling us.

The reinterpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in the certainties of the old people, these are the belated objectives ... for charting the changes of human behavior.

DIRECTOR, WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION Brock Chisolm

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world can therefore seize the opportunity (Persian Gulf crisis) to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker Bush

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefeller

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg[/ame]

Lou Dobbs vs. THE CFR - Rockefeller and Cheney Featured

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Ccjqy8mhY[/ame]

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces[/ame]

Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUogbYkoHc[/ame]

David Gergen - Alex Jones
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32z6Cw21OAk[/ame]

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/ame]

I keep asking Dems about this one:

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

-JFK

I seem to get very few responses or explanations for the apparent shift in mentality.

The upshoot of this thread is nothing more than another grand Conspiracy to strip us of our rights and make us all peons. I suggest this belongs in another forum.

I keep asking Dems about this one:

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

-JFK

I seem to get very few responses or explanations for the apparent shift in mentality.

This from the person who thinks everything should be privatized, thinks corporations will act in the public interest and opposes universal health care???

I think this will be the second time today, if I'm not mistaken, that someone notes the irony in your posts.

can't catch a break today, eh Bern?

FWIW, I still consider you a worthy opponent on most fiscal-social issues.

This from the person who thinks everything should be privatized, thinks corporations will act in the public interest and opposes universal health care???

I think this will be the second time today, if I'm not mistaken, that someone notes the irony in your posts.

and then there is the bizarre suggestion that the troops that serve are all Republican ..

that is pretty bizarre... an out and out fabrication, too.

but saying someone believes everything should be privitized when they 1) have never said that and 2) have said otherwise on more than one occasion, isn't a fabrication, right? My statement would be ironic if I believe what you claim I believe. You, Shogun, Midcan, Larkinn, you're all the same. You have no desire whatsoever to actually figure out if what you believe someone's position is, is really their position.

Now answer the question: Why has the democratic party, who hails JFK as one of the greatest democrat presidents ever, shifted so far from his words that they basically now stand for exactley the opposite?

it's just like waving the "deregulation" banner without having the first interest in actually discussing what that means, dude. Pretty lil talking points will only take you so far before you have to start backtracking and laying out damage control regarding your actual position.

I mean, I"ve never been on umemployment so I guess I am not an American that has asked what my country can do for me, eh? I wonder how taking 6 months off to get my shit together would be just like doing something for my country.

it's just like waving the "deregulation" banner without having the first interest in actually discussing what that means, dude. Pretty lil talking points will only take you so far before you have to start backtracking and laying out damage control regarding your actual position.

I told you more than once what it means. I can't help your tunnel vision that allows you to read interpret whatever you want.

I mean, I"ve never been on umemployment so I guess I am not an American that has asked what my country can do for me, eh? I wonder how taking 6 months off to get my shit together would be just like doing something for my country.

Here's the problem. Again you have assumed I have a certain position, because you have assumed said position, you believe my taking unemployment is somehow hypocritical based on the position you have assumed. And again what you have assumed is incorrect, so why don't we just lay it out. You tell me what you think I believe and I'll tell you if you're right. Sound fair?

and why am I surprised the actual question wasn't answered?

no, Bern, you really didn't. it was fun to toss out until I brought up particular scandals that were the product of short-sighted mantra deregulation. Similarly, you are bitching about how my side takes you to task for your usual mantra talking points on social programs. Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Why am I NOT surprised that a flopping fish tries real hard to extract itself from a fishing hook? Do you want to clarify your position then, BERN? Or is it easier just to keep railing against social programs and the like until someone starts expecting you to be consistent?

no, Bern, you really didn't. it was fun to toss out until I brought up particular scandals that were the product of short-sighted mantra deregulation. Similarly, you are bitching about how my side takes you to task for your usual mantra talking points on social programs. Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Why am I NOT surprised that a flopping fish tries real hard to extract itself from a fishing hook? Do you want to clarify your position then, BERN? Or is it easier just to keep railing against social programs and the like until someone starts expecting you to be consistent?

I told you how to resolve it. What I did as far collecting unemployment is not incompatible or hypocritcal where my beliefs are concered. It probably is incompatible based on what you think my beliefs are, but you're not really interesed in that are you?

Again amazed that you can't answer a simple question. Why has the democratic done a politcal 180 from the words of JFK who is touted as one of our great presidents?

I told you how to resolve it. What I did as far collecting unemployment is not incompatible or hypocritcal where my beliefs are concered. It probably is incompatible based on what you think my beliefs are, but you're not really interesed in that are you?

Again amazed that you can't answer a simple question. Why has the democratic done a politcal 180 from the words of JFK who is touted as one of our great presidents?

waving the "deregulation" banner probably isn't going to resolve anything.

Agian, why don't you CLARIFY your beliefs then, BERN, instead of dancing here? After all, individuals who think that their own shit smells like roses are a mite a dozen. Let's figure out if you are grandstanding or are willing to admit the social necessity of social programs (even if doing so chaffes every inch of the way out). OR, I guess you can keep crying about me and jill and the rest of us who are reflecting at your usual positions taken..

Also, to answer your silly lil question:

By evidence of your own rationalized participation, thanks to lefties, it looks like what we DID for our country is provide social stabilizers that have proven more tangible than bitching about lazy people looking for handouts.

:thup:

waving the "deregulation" banner probably isn't going to resolve anything.

Agian, why don't you CLARIFY your beliefs then, BERN, instead of dancing here? After all, individuals who think that their own shit smells like roses are a mite a dozen. Let's figure out if you are grandstanding or are willing to admit the social necessity of social programs (even if doing so chaffes every inch of the way out). OR, I guess you can keep crying about me and jill and the rest of us who are reflecting at your usual positions taken..

In the first I place I have never said there isn't a need for social programs, which is what you essentially calling me a hypocrit is based on the notion that I have made such a suggestion. Again I don't know if you just can't read or what, but I have stated on numerous occasions that their is a need for them and that I don't have a problem with any of them.

Also, to answer your silly lil question:

By evidence of your own rationalized participation, thanks to lefties, it looks like what we DID for our country is provide social stabilizers that have proven more tangible than bitching about lazy people looking for handouts.

:thup:

And I'm the once dancing? You have a very famous, if not the most famous democrat, who espoused a belief and your party now espouses basicaly the opposite and that's your answer as to why? That is quite the shuffle.

but saying someone believes everything should be privitized when they 1) have never said that and 2) have said otherwise on more than one occasion, isn't a fabrication, right? My statement would be ironic if I believe what you claim I believe. You, Shogun, Midcan, Larkinn, you're all the same. You have no desire whatsoever to actually figure out if what you believe someone's position is, is really their position.

Perhaps if you learned to communicate effectively, people wouldn't misunderstand your positions. And really, I haven't posted here in months, why the fuck are you still talking about me?

Now answer the question: Why has the democratic party, who hails JFK as one of the greatest democrat presidents ever, shifted so far from his words that they basically now stand for exactley the opposite?

Umm they haven't. Pot meet kettle as far as misunderstanding others points of views. And even disregarding that, do you honestly think that even if JFK was the greatest democratic president ever that anyone, ever, is saying that we should live by all of his words?

Who is shuffling, BERN? Seems to me that when even fiscal conservatives like yourself can break away for 6 months and come back admitting the necessity of social programs then, indeed, "what you can do for your country" has been realized.

Im glad to know that you are such a big fan, BERN! Tell me how important you think the New Deal was....

:eusa_whistle:

Who is shuffling, BERN? Seems to me that when even fiscal conservatives like yourself can break away for 6 months and come back admitting the necessity of social programs then, indeed, "what you can do for your country" has been realized.

Im glad to know that you are such a big fan, BERN! Tell me how important you think the New Deal was....

:eusa_whistle:

Still not listening I guess, let's try big bold letters.

I HAVE NEVER SAID, BEFORE OR AFTER I TOOK UNEMPLOYMENT, (AND HAVE STATED THE OPPOSITE ON SEVERAL OCCASION INCLUDING ABOUT THREE TIMES IN THIS VERY THREAD), THAT SOCIAL PROGRAMS AREN'T NECCESSARY.

So again why you think you are justified or right or made some point or whatever it criticizing me is beyond me.

Perhaps if you learned to communicate effectively, people wouldn't misunderstand your positions. And really, I haven't posted here in months, why the fuck are you still talking about me?

Communicate effectively? This from the person who can't stay on the substance of a debate for more than two posts? I bring you up because when I think of banging my head against a wall trying to be understood by someone who isn't interested in understanding in the first place, I think of you. When I think of people who turn the subject of most every debate from the original topic to being about the poster (or anything but the original subject), I think of you. Understanding someone takes a willingness to do so over trying to be right, something coincidentally (or maybe not) missing by each person I've mentioned. Does it not bother any of you that the validity of your arguments more often than not rely upon beliefs attributed to a person that aren't accruate? Since we're offering up suggestions perhaps you should make the effort to make sure what you think you heard is accurate instead of assuming your easy to apply right wing stereotypes to a person fo the sake of convenience of your argument.

Umm they haven't. Pot meet kettle as far as misunderstanding others points of views. And even disregarding that, do you honestly think that even if JFK was the greatest democratic president ever that anyone, ever, is saying that we should live by all of his words?

Ah, so it's the democrats telling everyone to be productive members of society and to not look to government for all the answers? I must have been confused.

sooo...anyway

CFR Quotes
"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."
- Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton

CFR Quotes
"Once the ruling members of the CFR shadow government have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of (the) CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition."
- Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

CFR Quotes
"The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government."

The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses... This little coterie...run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...seizes...our executive officers...legislative bodies...schools...
courts...newspapers and every agency ceated for the public protection.”

N.Y. Mayor, John Hylan

The CFR and the American News/Media
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FPAQlbmlSc[/ame]

Forum List

Back