historical qoutes and speeches

Discussion in 'Education' started by eots, Feb 26, 2008.

1. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    "The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".

- Zbigniew Brzezinski - co-founder of Trilateral Commission

To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism and religious dogmas ...
    We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers, our politicians, our priests, our newspapers and others with vested interests in controlling us.

The reinterpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in the certainties of the old people, these are the belated objectives ... for charting the changes of human behavior.

DIRECTOR, WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION Brock Chisolm

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world can therefore seize the opportunity (Persian Gulf crisis) to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker Bush

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefeller

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg[/ame]

Lou Dobbs vs. THE CFR - Rockefeller and Cheney Featured

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Ccjqy8mhY[/ame]

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces[/ame]

Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUogbYkoHc[/ame]

David Gergen - Alex Jones
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32z6Cw21OAk[/ame]

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/ame]

2. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    I keep asking Dems about this one:

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

-JFK

I seem to get very few responses or explanations for the apparent shift in mentality.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    The upshoot of this thread is nothing more than another grand Conspiracy to strip us of our rights and make us all peons. I suggest this belongs in another forum.

4. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    only someone of your mentality would think that historical speeches of presidents..belongs else where...and then you have no speakers so its all lost to you anyway

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    This from the person who thinks everything should be privatized, thinks corporations will act in the public interest and opposes universal health care???

I think this will be the second time today, if I'm not mistaken, that someone notes the irony in your posts.

6. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    can't catch a break today, eh Bern?

FWIW, I still consider you a worthy opponent on most fiscal-social issues.

7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    and then there is the bizarre suggestion that the troops that serve are all Republican ..

8. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    that is pretty bizarre... an out and out fabrication, too.

9. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    but saying someone believes everything should be privitized when they 1) have never said that and 2) have said otherwise on more than one occasion, isn't a fabrication, right? My statement would be ironic if I believe what you claim I believe. You, Shogun, Midcan, Larkinn, you're all the same. You have no desire whatsoever to actually figure out if what you believe someone's position is, is really their position.

Now answer the question: Why has the democratic party, who hails JFK as one of the greatest democrat presidents ever, shifted so far from his words that they basically now stand for exactley the opposite?

10. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    it's just like waving the "deregulation" banner without having the first interest in actually discussing what that means, dude. Pretty lil talking points will only take you so far before you have to start backtracking and laying out damage control regarding your actual position.

I mean, I"ve never been on umemployment so I guess I am not an American that has asked what my country can do for me, eh? I wonder how taking 6 months off to get my shit together would be just like doing something for my country.