Historical photos

They need clothes!

who needs clothes?:dunno:
Your links, the second one, features at least one child in dire need of clothes. I thought there are historical photos, instead...

Oh, you must mean the people/children during the Great Depression photos? Perhaps especially the mother & kids that are wearing flour sack clothes and without shoes. (?)
There is only a video. On the wagon. No need to start the video.

They need clothes!

Your links, the second one, features at least one child in dire need of clothes. I thought there are historical photos, instead...

Oh, you must mean the people/children during the Great Depression photos? Perhaps especially the mother & kids that are wearing flour sack clothes and without shoes. (?)

ok, I think I see what you mean. If you didn't watch the videos, there are more similar pictures. And some of the people (adults as well as kids) are in dire need of clothes. That is a fact of hard economic times & especially during a Depression

Woman With A Gas-Resistant Pram, England, 1938
must-see-black-and-white-historic-moments-35.jpg

It's kind of interesting how a lot of those photos still seem black & white, yet they're colored...kind of an interesting phenomenon.

It's kind of interesting how a lot of those photos still seem black & white, yet they're colored...kind of an interesting phenomenon.

True. It may depend on the quality of the camera or equipment used or the age of the photograph :dunno:

They need clothes!

ok, I think I see what you mean. If you didn't watch the videos, there are more similar pictures. And some of the people (adults as well as kids) are in dire need of clothes. That is a fact of hard economic times & especially during a Depression
That´s nothing for me to watch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back