Historical perspective

But chanses are you might not have to kill people if you learn to understand them. :poke: :poke:

The problem is that people refuse to understand them--they say very clearly that they want to destroy Israel and convert the world. They teach thier children to hate non muslims. They teach people how to kill by committing suicide. There's no need to dig deeper.

The problem is that people refuse to understand them--they say very clearly that they want to destroy Israel and convert the world. They teach thier children to hate non muslims. They teach people how to kill by committing suicide. There's no need to dig deeper.

I don't take even radical rethoric all litteral, but there is a good chance you are right about this. This however doesn't have with muslims in general to do. This has to do with radical, evil and short sighted people.

Lets say they get what they want, all christians dead. The base of their power is thus gone. Soon they will pick a new group to go after. Eventually they will subdivide their own ranks to keep the conflict up. Same goes for us too.

I don't take even radical rethoric all litteral, but there is a good chance you are right about this. This however doesn't have with muslims in general to do. This has to do with radical, evil and short sighted people.

Lets say they get what they want, all christians dead. The base of their power is thus gone. Soon they will pick a new group to go after. Eventually they will subdivide their own ranks to keep the conflict up. Same goes for us too.

The problem is that the radical, short sighted Muslims control the rest. If they succeed in destroying the west, I don't much really care what happens to thier army of evil.

How does UNDERSTANDING they want to kill you, STOP them from killing you?

It seems you do not understand them, actually.

Nothing is certain is it? I said chances were you wouldn't have kill anyone.
If you understand them you might still come to the conclusion you would have to kill them.

You will only leave a trail of broken machines and dead people you never understood behind you.

The problem is that the radical, short sighted Muslims control the rest. If they succeed in destroying the west, I don't much really care what happens to thier army of evil.

They haven't the control they wish for. Propaganda is playing an important role right now. If we decide for all muslims that they are our enemies, they most certainly will become just that.

If anyone truley believe that all muslims are our enemies they should embrace the text at the top of this thread. And then start to act accordingly. I haven't heard about alot of murderd muslims showing up, so I guess most people sees them as fellow humans anyway.

When I was reading this I was thinking "1543? That sounds VERY much like what a Modern Muslim would write about Christians...weird.."

:)

When I was reading this I was thinking "1543? That sounds VERY much like what a Modern Muslim would write about Christians...weird.."

:)

I know, it is the same sort of rethoric over all those years.

Sometimes it feels a bit naive, but I won't give up hope on humanity, there must be a way other than that of death and war.

Nothing is certain is it? I said chances were you wouldn't have kill anyone.
If you understand them you might still come to the conclusion you would have to kill them.

You will only leave a trail of broken machines and dead people you never understood behind you.

But you're talking as if nobody understands the muslims. We do understand them. They want to kill or convert us to islam. It's like you can't retain that information or are in a suspended state of mental functioning.

Forum List

Back