My predictions, depending on who wins the Presidency:

Economy

Hillary: Tepid growth, low inflation

Trump: Rapid growth, high inflation

Foreign Relations

Hillary: Good with China, bad with Russia

Trump: Good with Russia, bad with China

Comments/additions?

Globalism has become a four-letter word throughout Western civilization.

This election will have an effect, one way or another, on how fast it is scrapped. European elections are approaching.

Well, my first prediction is that a lot of people will call off work on Wednesday, November 9th, 2016--hungover. In fact, it might compete with Super Bowl Sunday.

The economy is going to suck under both; it's problems aren't of the 'Hey! Let's Create Yet Another Real Estate Bubble And Get MoronsTo Borrow Against Their Imaginary Equity For Cars And Other Stuff Yet Again!!!' variety of 'fixes' this time around. No instant gratification for the right wingers, and no Big Giant Free Giveaways for the Prozac muncher demographic either. Under hillary, we get a police state and and an acceleration downward to Third World status and government sponsored massive crime wave and racial violence, under Trump we get a modest, slow recovery and hopefully a return of high productivity production to the U.S., all dependent on gradual increases in incomes for the lower classes. Don't know what Trump will do, but we know for certain what the Democratic Party criminal syndicates will do, destroy the country.

The historical damage has already been inflicted by the Obama the human wrecking ball. A Clinton win will knock out the remaining supports. A Trump win will rebuild the foundation.

Well, my first prediction is that a lot of people will call off work on Wednesday, November 9th, 2016--hungover. In fact, it might compete with Super Bowl Sunday.

I think it'll be totally anti-climactic.

Forum List

Back