Historic speech at the UN:

Are you speaking literally or figuratively?

Woo. I'll repost the discourse. See if you can figure out what you are being asked to clarify:

Quote: Originally Posted by emptystep
It is not whether the UN is a good system. It is a big system and bigger fish always swallow smaller fish. It's only a matter of time.

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
Huh?

The nation states were many. The colony nations were fewer. The cold war was two. There can be only one. That's a quote from somewhere.

Stop being so cryptic and just say what you have to say, Princess. Who's the big fish you refer to and who is the small and how does it apply to this thread?

Can we go back to the part about the fish?
If mind doesn't matter then matter doesn't mind.

Woo. I'll repost the discourse. See if you can figure out what you are being asked to clarify:

It is not whether the UN is a good system. It is a big system and bigger fish always swallow smaller fish. It's only a matter of time.

Huh?

The nation states were many. The colony nations were fewer. The cold war was two. There can be only one. That's a quote from somewhere.

Stop being so cryptic and just say what you have to say, Princess. Who's the big fish you refer to and who is the small and how does it apply to this thread?

Can we go back to the part about the fish?
If mind doesn't matter then matter doesn't mind.

"Why, why do you do it Neo? Why do you persist?" God I could watch that 30 seconds a thousand time. It if hard to find a good short clip of that scene. Most have the long previous scene and then cut off the final point of Neo and Smith.

Last edited:

lolol...would that be, by any chance, the same richard kemp who sits on the board of directors for and is paid by NGO Monitor, an israeli and jewish propaganda machine whose stated purpose is to promote and defend israel's zionist cause, testifying on behalf of the same UN watch that is an israeli and jewish propaganda machine whose stated purpose is to promote and defend israel's zionist cause?

you know who i'm talking about...the richard kemp whose is paid to write papers for the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, an israeli and ewish propaganda machine whose stated purpose is to promote and deend israel's zionist cause?

heaven forfend...certainly there must be two richard kemps. this couldn't be the same one who has never been to gaza but forms his opinions based upon inormation that he has been given by the MOSSAD and the IDF?

not that richard kemp?

roudy, i acknowledge your rather very limited intelligence and that is entirely understandable given your background, but do not make the mistake of permitting your arrogance to allow you to form the conclusion that you are as smart as other people. you aren't. some of us will actually check your sources.

lolol...would that be, by any chance, the same richard kemp who sits on the board of directors for and is paid by NGO Monitor, an israeli and jewish propaganda machine whose stated purpose is to promote and defend israel's zionist cause, testifying on behalf of the same UN watch that is an israeli and jewish propaganda machine whose stated purpose is to promote and defend israel's zionist cause?

you know who i'm talking about...the richard kemp whose is paid to write papers for the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, an israeli and ewish propaganda machine whose stated purpose is to promote and deend israel's zionist cause?

heaven forfend...certainly there must be two richard kemps. this couldn't be the same one who has never been to gaza but forms his opinions based upon inormation that he has been given by the MOSSAD and the IDF?

not that richard kemp?

roudy, i acknowledge your rather very limited intelligence and that is entirely understandable given your background, but do not make the mistake of permitting your arrogance to allow you to form the conclusion that you are as smart as other people. you aren't. some of us will actually check your sources.

That description nicely fits the UN's "Human Rights" Council, a rabidly anti-Semitic organization and any number of international "human rights" NGOs including B'Tselem, whose sponsors have anti-Israel agendas. UN Watch is accredited by the UN which is a remarkable admission by the UN that they can't be trusted in their dealings with Israel. :D

Forum List

Back