Historic Flooding and NO Obama

Hmmmmm. Tennessee is under water and not a word out of the Whitehouse about it. It's enough to make us feel unappreciated. :lol: At least Bush did a flyover New Orleans.

Thousands Evacuated By Historic Floods - Nashville News Story - WSMV Nashville

So you guys want him in New York, Tennessee, and the Gulf all at the same time?

I think some of you are perpetually PMSing.

All I want is for him to do is whatever it was liberals expected George Bush to do when New Orleans was flooding. Is that too much to ask?

That was ONE thing. If Obama only had to deal with one thing, I would agree with you, but you idiots want him everywhere at one time. First you complain he travels too much, now he cant be in four different places at once and you complain.

wow.

So you guys want him in New York, Tennessee, and the Gulf all at the same time?

I think some of you are perpetually PMSing.

All I want is for him to do is whatever it was liberals expected George Bush to do when New Orleans was flooding. Is that too much to ask?

That was ONE thing. If Obama only had to deal with one thing, I would agree with you, but you idiots want him everywhere at one time. First you complain he travels too much, now he cant be in four different places at once and you complain.

wow.

I Hope you are getting Paid for this Servicing... :lol:

:)

peace...

Hmmmmm. Tennessee is under water and not a word out of the Whitehouse about it. It's enough to make us feel unappreciated. :lol: At least Bush did a flyover New Orleans.

People in the South have guns. Obama is used to citizens who don't carry weapons.

Especially since he took all our guns away as we were told he would do.

I don't know about that, but I do know he sent gun and ammo sales through the roof because of his anti-2nd Amendment voting record.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
You know what, I just don't care about gotcha politics. Why does it matter whether Obama is there or not? I thought we were fighting for limited government. I dont think the Federal government should be involved in local matters. It's the local community that has to join together and face their problems and help one another.

If we always sit around waiting for Washington to do something, we will be waiting forever. I don't care if Obama gets credit or blamed. Let's just do what's right and lift up one another.

Avatar.. I'm not interested in gotcha politics here. I'm interested in pointing out the naked hypocrisy and idiocy of those that to this day attempt to beat George Bush over the head because he didn't go and personally man a rescue boat after Katrina. Perhaps when liberals are saying, " damn.. what do they think Obama can do", that little bulb in their head will light up and they might realize maybe we shouldn't expect a POTUS to be God. And for the record, the last thing we need here is Obama's arrogant ass showing up.

I don't blame Bush for not going to New Orleans.

I blame him for the failed levees.

Explain his Specific Responsibility in that...

peace...

leave him alone. today is golf, fried chicken and watermelon day.

With shitholes like you over there, it's no wonder we lost the war. You're a disgrace to the uniform (if you are indeed a Nam Vet, which is highly doubtful).

Hey Bodey, how do you Feel about the ^^^ above Comment in Light of this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/114157-when-is-a-military-vet-a-parasite.html

:rofl:

peace...

I didn't bother reading all the posts from the thread you clipped, but I did see this one:

tha malcontent said:
He was Illustrating that Military Service doesn't Garuntee that one is not a Piece of Shit...

And I agree with that. However, I do think that the majority of people who serve don't act like five-year olds. They've been through enough training, both physical and mental, to become real men and women and leave the sandbox garbage way behind. The idiot namvet would be the first to wonder why some black guy in his unit just left him to bleed on the battlefield.

With shitholes like you over there, it's no wonder we lost the war. You're a disgrace to the uniform (if you are indeed a Nam Vet, which is highly doubtful).

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/114157-when-is-a-military-vet-a-parasite.html

peace...

I didn't bother reading all the posts from the thread you clipped, but I did see this one:

tha malcontent said:
He was Illustrating that Military Service doesn't Garuntee that one is not a Piece of Shit...

And I agree with that. However, I do think that the majority of people who serve don't act like five-year olds. They've been through enough training, both physical and mental, to become real men and women and leave the sandbox garbage way behind. The idiot namvet would be the first to wonder why some black guy in his unit just left him to bleed on the battlefield.

My Issue is not with you... I want Bodey's Take on what you Said Considering her Failure of a Flame Thread and it's Topic that I Linked...

peace...

peace...

tha malcontent said:

i wasn't on a battlefield slut. head up your ass as usual

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
leave him alone. today is golf, fried chicken and watermelon day.

oh gee should i give gack the Nam license plates to the DMV ???? hmmm???

we didn't lose. some shit head liberal named LBJ started it. and got his ass canned by his own party.

way i see it your the only over rated shithole camp follower on here. how much you get paid for fuckin soldiers???? 25 cents thats all ????

Last edited:
Looks like there is no need for Obama to do anything, emergency management organization in Tennessee and Kentucky are handling it, no state of emergency is being declared and they are taking necessary precautions.

Next line of partisan bullshit

Local governments are responsible for emergency managemennt, as they should be. President Bush is not responsible for local government inaction during Katrina and more than Obama is responsible for this flooding.

It's amazing how you see the partisanship of the other side, but never your own.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Yeah, he should have immediately flew down there and taught them all how to walk on water.

Didn't he state that by electing him would be the day the water levels started to recede... I could be paraphrasing badly.

I just wish people were consistant with their attitudes.

wow.

I am alittle curious. What exactly has Obama been doing this weekend? I mean other than making jokes at the correspondence dinner.

Looks like there is no need for Obama to do anything, emergency management organization in Tennessee and Kentucky are handling it, no state of emergency is being declared and they are taking necessary precautions.

Local governments are responsible for emergency managemennt, as they should be. President Bush is not responsible for local government inaction during Katrina and more than Obama is responsible for this flooding.

It's amazing how you see the partisanship of the other side, but never your own.

Yes, the locals failed, but how long did it take for the Feds to step in once it did happen after Katrina? Days, while people were in deplorable conditions. the Feds should be been ready to deploy, as a hurricane is far more widespread and more damaging than the flooding in Tennessee. A faster response would of been appropriate, or better planning as they had 2 days to prepare for what everybody was calling a bad situations in NO. They should of had a plan in place to help the states when they are in trouble. So its a hell of a lot different.

you are the one being partisan if you can't see that, so don't preach to me.

Now if the states couldn't handle this flood and the feds were needed and didn't respond quick enough, then you guys would have a valid criticism of Obama's planning and response.

Last edited:

There are (2) Standards with the Left...

Most of what the Right is Saying right now is about the Standard (43) was Held to and how the Left doesn't seem to Apply it to their Candidate...

The Hypocrisy is Self-Evident.

peace...

Forum List

Back