Hispanics work much harder than Blacks

Bombs 4 Obama

Rookie
Mar 24, 2011
A Black South Carolina lawmaker recently said that Hispanics work much harder than Blacks in this country. The statement, which came from State Senator Robert Ford sparked a firestorm on the ‘net.

Many of the comments in one of our discussion pieces disagreed with Ford’s statement, while many said they agreed because Hispanics have no other option but to go back to their home where there aren’t any opportunities.

Majority Of Blacks Believe Hispanics Work Harder Than Them [Poll] | News One

A Black South Carolina lawmaker recently said that Hispanics work much harder than Blacks in this country. The statement, which came from State Senator Robert Ford sparked a firestorm on the ‘net.

Many of the comments in one of our discussion pieces disagreed with Ford’s statement, while many said they agreed because Hispanics have no other option but to go back to their home where there aren’t any opportunities.

I hope I don't get kicked out of the liberal club for this...

but....

I use to travel around the country a lot.....

often through black and hispanic neighborhoods

black neighborhoods were rundown (probably dangerous)

and you could see blacks, during the day, sitting out in front of the licquor store (with bars)

hispanic neghborhoods were clean and tidy

the few hispanics I actually saw were engaged in outdoor work activities (lawn care, etc)

it was an obvious contrast that could not be denied

we went to an antique show outside of atlanta held at a pavilion that was surrounded by black housing

it was fenced in

and the cops at the gate warned everyone NOT to leave the premises because it was a dangerous neighborhood

I hope I don't get kicked out of the liberal club for this...

but....

I use to travel around the country a lot.....

often through black and hispanic neighborhoods

black neighborhoods were rundown (probably dangerous)

and you could see blacks, during the day, sitting out in front of the licquor store (with bars)

hispanic neghborhoods were clean and tidy

the few hispanics I actually saw were engaged in outdoor work activities (lawn care, etc)

it was an obvious contrast that could not be denied

we went to an antique show outside of atlanta held at a pavilion that was surrounded by black housing

it was fenced in

and the cops at the gate warned everyone NOT to leave the premises because it was a dangerous neighborhood

Go to Hispanic Neighborhoods in Bakersfield and New Mexico, you will change your tune about how tidy and clean they are.

There are exceptions, but in general, American blacks are not very good employees. Lazy, late, poor attitude, poor work ethic. Usually little to no interest in providing good customer service. Ever notice the customer service difference in Chic Fil A vs Wendys, McD's, Burger King, Taco Bell? Ever notice the difference in who CFA hires vs all the other fast food joints?

In my experience, i must agree with this. Here in CA it is a rare day to see a black person working in agriculture. I also never experienced blacks lining up for any kitchen job we offered. We would however have 20 hispanics lined up for a dishwasher position.

As I am sitting here, I can look out my north window facing the house opposite. There are at least ten "Hispanics" leaning on the fence or sitting on the front stoop or standing with their hands in pocket, sucking down beer. It's hard to imagine any other living creature could be any LESS productive than these chaps can be. But that's just my useless firsthand experience. Malingering, loafing and generally goldbricking. Yeah, some of them work hard, but it’s a exaggeration and it doesn’t hold water, in my opinion. They do work cheap, and that is the crux of this biscuit. Most Americans (black or white) expect better treatment and higher wages than Hispanics do, typically. Blacks have a issue with their own identity in this country, and were they fit in a in a country that had enslaved them , and destroyed their family structure. I don’t think Mexican illegals have that baggage to deal with.

Forum List

Back