Hispanics Upset With Obama

Originally posted by SFC Ollie
We lived in Corpus Christi for about 2 years, While there I worked with about 30 people, I'd say 25 were Hispanic. More than likely all Mexican. This was 93-95 time frame. I don't remember anyone ever mentioning illegals. Although a couple of the guys would make fun of my Spanish on occasion....

Ollie,

IN ENGLISH, Palestinians just want to create a state in the West Bank and Gaza.

You have to listen to what they say IN ARABIC to find out they REALLY want the entire region of Palestine.

Mexicans/Chicanos follow the same rule of thumb.

You have to listen to what they say IN SPANISH among themselves not IN ENGLISH to a blond, blue-eyed anglo like you.

But you are right...

There are millions of hispanic-americans who oppose illegal immigration I won't deny it because it's a fact. Just don't fool yourself into believing there aren't millions who look at illegals with sympathy (either openly or secretly).

They get angry when they can't get their way.

Deport all of the illegals and focus on OUR economy.
They are NOT apart of this nation, therefore they shall get no say nor should they be worried.

They have their own problems to clean up too!

Anyway, Having a wife who is of Mexican decent, and Having a sister married to a Puerto Rican for over 35 years; I don't know any Hispanics who actually support Illegals...... Of course since Mrs. O's family has lived in the US since before it was the US, She's sort of more American than most of us.............

I lived in California for 3 years where alot of the Hispanics there have a parent or grandparents who came here illegally, so for them they tend to look at illegals as free Blacks used to look at runaway slaves a few hundred years ago. California is a sanctuary state for illegals, they get free college there.
They get free college here?....who told you that?....you mean any illegal alien can go to state college and get a free education? Man alive....I'm gonna get a good tan, dye my hair black, say no habla, and go get me a free degree!...thanks!

Of course not all the illegals get free college, but if you are an illegal alien high school student with good enough grades, you DO get free college tuition. Look it up if you don't believe me, the bill was passed recently.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back