Hispanics new majority sentenced to federal prison

Just another black neigborhood that Hispanics are taking over,

Hey, do you think now blacks will really be afraid to go to prison?

Hispanics are taking over black, white and asian neighborhoods.

News for you - they already have. Too late. They are already bragging that they will overtake the angosaxon pop and are giddy about it. The problem being that once that is done, then what????

Than there is the risk of this country turning into a third world shit hole like Mexico if they don't assimilate, and its looking like alot of them are not.

Hispanics are taking over black, white and asian neighborhoods.

YUP PRETTY MUCH. They are taking the land that once belonged to them.:tongue:

We'll see if your laughing once this country turns into a third world shit hole.

Oh I see so because a person is brown it means that the country is going to turn into a 3rd world shithole? Interesting perspective you have there...I somehow doubt you know exactly what a 3rd world shit hole looks like by your judgemental tone my bets are you never left your neighborhood much less visted another country.

The brothers are not picking lettuce or driving taco trucks because they are lazy and Obama told them they didn't have to, if they voted for him he would take care of them. Stop welfare for those physically able to work and we will see who pick lettuce. My wife was hoeing sugar beet fields in MN when she was 13, didn't see many of the brothers out there.

The brothers are not picking lettuce or driving taco trucks because they are lazy and Obama told them they didn't have to, if they voted for him he would take care of them. Stop welfare for those physically able to work and we will see who pick lettuce. My wife was hoeing sugar beet fields in MN when she was 13, didn't see many of the brothers out there.

Bullshat, nobodies picking lettuce because it pays bullshat, if it paid a decent wage people would do it.

YUP PRETTY MUCH. They are taking the land that once belonged to them.:tongue:

We'll see if your laughing once this country turns into a third world shit hole.

Oh I see so because a person is brown it means that the country is going to turn into a 3rd world shithole? Interesting perspective you have there...I somehow doubt you know exactly what a 3rd world shit hole looks like by your judgemental tone my bets are you never left your neighborhood much less visted another country.

HAHAHAHA Wrong I was in the Military for 7 years and travelled the world, I have been to a few third world crap holes in my time. I don't have anything against Hispanics my girlfriend is one, I was addressing signelects post where he said the "Mexicans are taking back the land that once belonged to them", well if they are going to take it back it will be like what Mexico is, a third world shit hole, unless you want to debate that Mexico is not a shit hole and it a decent place to live.

being in the military does not give you a chance to KNOW the world...but whatever, I hear that excuse all of the time, does not make it true, your attitude tells me you never left the damn base when you did travel. I NEVER SAID Mexico was taking anything back so why would you address such a post to me? Actually, if you had been to Mexico you would know that it is far from a shithole as you describe it...been there several times and I live in Honduras. I can show you places in Mexico and Honduras that are far more beautiful than places in the US. Also, Mexico is classified as 2nd world not 3rd world. Honduras is technically in classifications 3rd world, but it has moved up 5 spaces in spite of some of the set backs it has faced over the past three years.

Last edited:

Bullshat, nobodies picking lettuce because it pays bullshat, if it paid a decent wage people would do it.

In your profile it states that your interest as "Drinking, going to strip clubs" Your occupation as "what's a job?" You obviously don't want to pick lettuce because you have found a way to sustain yourself without a job. Would that have anything to do with a feeling of entitlement through government, family or friends' handouts or are you independently wealthy enough not to have to work?

In your profile it states that your interest as "Drinking, going to strip clubs" Your occupation as "what's a job?" You obviously don't want to pick lettuce because you have found a way to sustain yourself without a job. Would that have anything to do with a feeling of entitlement through government, family or friends' handouts or are you independently wealthy enough not to have to work?

I get by on government checks.

being in the military does not give you a chance to KNOW the world...but whatever, I hear that excuse all of the time, does not make it true, your attitude tells me you never left the damn base when you did travel. I NEVER SAID Mexico was taking anything back so why would you address such a post to me? Actually, if you had been to Mexico you would know that it is far from a shithole as you describe it...been there several times and I live in Honduras. I can show you places in Mexico and Honduras that are far more beautiful than places in the US. Also, Mexico is classified as 2nd world not 3rd world. Honduras is technically in classifications 3rd world, but it has moved up 5 spaces in spite of some of the set backs it has faced over the past three years.

Mexico has a higher crime rate than Iraq, and if Mexico is so great why aren't you living there and why do so many Mexicans come here? I have been to more places on this earth than you have child so you can quit talking that mess. Never left the damn base my ass lol.:lol:

Mexico has a higher crime rate than Iraq, and if Mexico is so great why aren't you living there and why do so many Mexicans come here? I have been to more places on this earth than you have child so you can quit talking that mess. Never left the damn base my ass lol.:lol:

Why am I not living in Mexico? Well, perhaps because I live in Honduras...that is why! Second of all I LIVE IN A FOREIGN country so are you so sure that being to places actually matches living in some of those places? You call a 40 year old a child..thank you I enjoy the compliment. Also, if we decided to decriminalize drug use then perhaps Mexico wouldn't have to deal with our damn drug war and have a higher crime rate than the US does..but I wouldn't coo about the crime rate in the US either...especially when we have some 16,000 murders every year in the US...oh and while I live in a foreign country I still am all American.

Why am I not living in Mexico? Well, perhaps because I live in Honduras...that is why! Second of all I LIVE IN A FOREIGN country so are you so sure that being to places actually matches living in some of those places? You call a 40 year old a child..thank you I enjoy the compliment. Also, if we decided to decriminalize drug use then perhaps Mexico wouldn't have to deal with our damn drug war and have a higher crime rate than the US does..but I wouldn't coo about the crime rate in the US either...especially when we have some 16,000 murders every year in the US...oh and while I live in a foreign country I still am all American.

I do think doing a deployment in a country counts as living there. You live in Honduras, I heard it was nice there, I almost did a 1 year tour there at Soto Cano. I am ok with decriminalizing some drugs, not all of them and we have to do it for the right reasons, not to placate the crime rate in another country, I don't think Mexico would make any drastic changes like that to help us out. I think we really got off on the wrong foot, I don't have any problems with Hispanics.

we have to placate that crime rate in another country when it came about because of our war on drugs...the crime rate there skyrocketed after we started insisting they rachet up the war on drugs. We actually need to decriminalize all drugs, we aren't keeping them out of the hands of anyone. Focusing on treatment instead of criminalization will alleviate a huge social ill and crime rates in both the US and other countries at the same time.
Honduras is nice, difficult right now because of the crime rate due to the drug war here as well and there are some political issues aside from that, but when I first moved here I didn't want to go back to the US the only thing that has caused me to think of a return and likely I will return for the moment is the political crisis that has evolved here since 2009 and the drug war with the Zetas and DEA.
Deployment is not the same, you have access to and live on the base...living there means actually living in and around the natives of the country when there is no war going on.

we have to placate that crime rate in another country when it came about because of our war on drugs...the crime rate there skyrocketed after we started insisting they rachet up the war on drugs. We actually need to decriminalize all drugs, we aren't keeping them out of the hands of anyone. Focusing on treatment instead of criminalization will alleviate a huge social ill and crime rates in both the US and other countries at the same time.
Honduras is nice, difficult right now because of the crime rate due to the drug war here as well and there are some political issues aside from that, but when I first moved here I didn't want to go back to the US the only thing that has caused me to think of a return and likely I will return for the moment is the political crisis that has evolved here since 2009 and the drug war with the Zetas and DEA.
Deployment is not the same, you have access to and live on the base...living there means actually living in and around the natives of the country when there is no war going on.

I don't know I am ok with legalizing some drugs like marijuana but as far as crystal meth and heroin no, I have seen the destruction these drugs cause personally and I wouldn't want them legalized but thats a discussion for another time. I do agree that a deployment is not the same as living amongst the people per say however during my deployments I did get to go off base and mingle with the people and make friends among the local nationals, I spent 1 year total in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and learned alot about Arabic culture, cuisine and the Islamic religion. I have also been to Germany, England, Ireland, Sicily, Greece, Turkey and Cyprus and the US Virgin Islands with my ex wife, I have been blessed to see many places.

meth is already legal you know that right? The doc can write you a script for it right now today.. Heroin would be better legalized because at least then it could be controlled the crap they put in that nonsense. cocaine isn't as dangerous as they make it to seem..what is most dangerous is the chemicals it is adulterated with just like heroin and meth.

meth is already legal you know that right? The doc can write you a script for it right now today.. Heroin would be better legalized because at least then it could be controlled the crap they put in that nonsense. cocaine isn't as dangerous as they make it to seem..what is most dangerous is the chemicals it is adulterated with just like heroin and meth.

No I didn't know about meth being legal, what can meth possibly treat?

If your checks come as a result of service in the military, I apologize for making an assumption without hard evidence. I would not slight your entitlement to the checks if that is the case. You must admit, though, that your profile leaves a lot of room for mis-interpretation.:confused:

If your checks come as a result of service in the military, I apologize for making an assumption without hard evidence. I would not slight your entitlement to the checks if that is the case. You must admit, though, that your profile leaves a lot of room for mis-interpretation.:confused:

The stuff on my profile is just for laughs, its not serious. I work for the government actually.

The stuff on my profile is just for laughs, its not serious. I work for the government actually.

And you have obviously learned well from them how to circumvent logical conclusions and factual information with propoganda and misleading information.

No I didn't know about meth being legal, what can meth possibly treat?

Look up Desoxyn, it is the brand name for Methamphetamine Hydrochloride. It is used to treat narcolepsy, obesity, and ADHD so yeah folks they give it to your kids.

Forum List

Back