Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

The Arizona population has been decreasing since 2008, along with the illegal population. This has more to do with the fact Arizona has no jobs and housing market, than this new law.

All of the States should enact this law.

Leave the illegals nowhere to go but back to Mexico.

But many illegal immigrants are not only from Mexico, but many places such as Brazil of which we have here in NJ. One apartment/townhouse complex here has 'Brazilians' of Brazilians living there, and that's just ONE complex. They are seen piling into long white vans and heading north on the NJ turnpike to who knows where. No one in law enforcement or immigration that I know of, ever has challenged their citizenship status. Heads are turned and apartments are rented at a high monthly cost, local economies are boosted,and they continue each day piling into vehicles, and head to work for those who pay, most likely, 'slave' wages and no benefits. Illegal immigrants are perfect candidates for exploitation, which,one would think, would give them enough reason for ALL of them who have entered this country illegally, to get themselves documented, and stop being used by the 'system'.

The Mexicans, I have heard,are highly desired for the home building industry because of their attention to detail and in most cases flawless work. House framing etc that 'fits the first time' yada yada. The undocumented ones only have to,be documented, so simple.

Last edited:
lol! Another hysterical Liberal Media over-reaction. Where are all these Hispanics going? I'll believe this bogus claim when i see it. The same hysterical Liberal Media is also screeching about all those Illegals going back to Mexico. Yea right,like that's gonna happen. The Liberal Media is soo full of chit. Hispanics & Illegals in Arizona aren't going anywhere. Why leave when you can get out in the streets to play the victim and call everyone a Racist? This story is definitely another Liberal Media lie. Don't believe the hype.

I have read that VA and NYC are the favored places for relocation.

Well they should have plenty of folks to mow the lawns. LOL

More kids in the school systems and a big assed drain on the social services. I'm sure the taxpayers of those States will give AZ a great big thankyou. LOL

lol! Another hysterical Liberal Media over-reaction. Where are all these Hispanics going? I'll believe this bogus claim when i see it. The same hysterical Liberal Media is also screeching about all those Illegals going back to Mexico. Yea right,like that's gonna happen. The Liberal Media is soo full of chit. Hispanics & Illegals in Arizona aren't going anywhere. Why leave when you can get out in the streets to play the victim and call everyone a Racist? This story is definitely another Liberal Media lie. Don't believe the hype.

I believe states like California for example are scared that the illegals will choose California over Arizona because of the state law....results = further strain on their already budget deficit plagued state gov't.

Illegals have ALWAYS preferred CA - it's the state that gives more freebies than any other state in the union. Where have all the whites gone in CA????

But many illegal immigrants are not only from Mexico, but many places such as Brazil of which we have here in NJ. One apartment/townhouse complex here has 'Brazilians' of Brazilians living there, and that's just ONE complex. They are seen piling into long white vans and heading north on the NJ turnpike to who knows where. No one in law enforcement or immigration that I know of, ever has challenged their citizenship status. Heads are turned and apartments are rented at a high monthly cost, local economies are boosted,and they continue each day piling into vehicles, and head to work for those who pay, most likely, 'slave' wages and no benefits. Illegal immigrants are perfect candidates for exploitation, which,one would think, would give them enough reason for ALL of them who have entered this country illegally, to get themselves documented, and stop being used by the 'system'.

The Mexicans, I have heard,are highly desired for the home building industry because of their attention to detail and in most cases flawless work. House framing etc that 'fits the first time' yada yada. The undocumented ones only have to,be documented, so simple.

rotflol...and who did you hear this from? I have a friend who has been in the construction business for a long time. He's constantly called on to go behind the hispanics and fix what they did wrong. I doubt I'd buy a new house today given how bad the work is that is put into them.

Forum List

Back