Hispanics Attack Americans On Cinco De Mayo (video)

I'm not. Don't make generalizations.

I don't really see why this thread is title "Hispanics Attack Americans On Cinco De Mayo." I saw a group (4-5) of students yelling at somebody in a car...

You're all fucking racists. These kids have just as much right to live in America as you shitheads... in fact, they probably have more of a right to live here. They aren't hateful bigots who sit around all day and complain about people coming into our country (not like our country was built by immigrants or anything). Seriously, grow up. You're all despicable.

And when you can't find a job because you can't speak their language in the country you allowed them to take over, don't say we didn't warn you!

Hispanics aren't going to take over and make everybody speak spanish. The country may become more balanced in terms of language, but how many illegal immigrants are in high-paying jobs where people under them would be required to speak spanish?
Thank God not many if any! They should have to speak english in my country anyway. Stop playing nice with the idiots.

Not one of you who spew hate on decendents of Mexico can tell me why Saint pattys day is OK but cinco de mayo is bad?

On St Patricks day Irish people are not attacking Americans

PH2005062903087.jpg

The Mexican government issued a series of five stamps depicting a black cartoon character known as Memin Pinguin. (By Dario Lopez-mills -- Associated Press)

I'll bet former President Vicente Fox was behind this.

"My "peephole" will do jobs even the ni**ers won't do."

Is this microphone on?

OOPS!

Last edited:
Not one of you who spew hate on decendents of Mexico can tell me why Saint pattys day is OK but cinco de mayo is bad?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IvZwvlpfc&feature=related]YouTube - Illegal Mexicans; Send them Back!! No Amnesty! No Dream Act![/ame]

Memín Pinguín - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Racial issues

While Memín suffers a degree of racist taunting, especially in the first issues, the characters mocking him are depicted as either cruel or ignorant. As the story progresses, his race becomes less of an issue.

In one famous issue, Memín, having read that Cleopatra VII of Egypt took milk baths to lighten her skin, tries the same treatment. His mother weeps with sorrow that her son would want to change his skin color. A repentant Memín decides to be proud of his race and color to honor his good mother.

In another, Memín decides not to receive Communion at his church, after a cruel boy tells him blacks are not allowed in Heaven, pointing to the lack of black angels in religious paintings as proof (this was inspired by a popular song "Angelitos negros" that asked the same question and a popular Mexican motion picture of 1948 of the same name). Memín reasons that, since he is going to Hell anyway, he can do any mischief he wants. This prompted some Roman Catholic priests to boycott the magazine. After sales plummeted in response to the boycott, an issue was published in which Memín's friends, with the aid of the church priest, paint one of the angels in the church black; Memín returns to church and dreams of becoming an angel.

In yet another adventure called "Líos Gordos"[2] Memín and his friends travel to Texas to play soccer. They go for a chocolate milkshake, but the place refuses to sell to Memín, because it doesn't serve "Negroes". His friends stand up for him, get into a fight, and end up in jail.[3]

Racial issues

While Memín suffers a degree of racist taunting, especially in the first issues, the characters mocking him are depicted as either cruel or ignorant. As the story progresses, his race becomes less of an issue.

In one famous issue, Memín, having read that Cleopatra VII of Egypt took milk baths to lighten her skin, tries the same treatment. His mother weeps with sorrow that her son would want to change his skin color. A repentant Memín decides to be proud of his race and color to honor his good mother.

In another, Memín decides not to receive Communion at his church, after a cruel boy tells him blacks are not allowed in Heaven, pointing to the lack of black angels in religious paintings as proof (this was inspired by a popular song "Angelitos negros" that asked the same question and a popular Mexican motion picture of 1948 of the same name). Memín reasons that, since he is going to Hell anyway, he can do any mischief he wants. This prompted some Roman Catholic priests to boycott the magazine. After sales plummeted in response to the boycott, an issue was published in which Memín's friends, with the aid of the church priest, paint one of the angels in the church black; Memín returns to church and dreams of becoming an angel.

In yet another adventure called "Líos Gordos"[2] Memín and his friends travel to Texas to play soccer. They go for a chocolate milkshake, but the place refuses to sell to Memín, because it doesn't serve "Negroes". His friends stand up for him, get into a fight, and end up in jail.[3]

So you're making excuses for the ignorant beaners?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IvZwvlpfc&feature=related"]YouTube - Illegal Mexicans; Send them Back!! No Amnesty! No Dream Act![/ame]

Where's all the priests, bishops, and cardinals of the Catholic Church when these monkeys are speaking about the Americans they love?:eusa_pray:

Hiding in church!!

Racial issues

Oh I see the truth is something you dont like huh?

Not surprizing since you are a racist.

Racial issues

I'm the racist and they're the stamp collectors!:lol:

Everyone knows Mexicans hate blacks

Yes you are a racist and the charactor you seem to be so concerned about was about showing the plight of a black mexican citizen in a simpathetic light.

You have shwon your racism repetedly on this site.

And when you can't find a job because you can't speak their language in the country you allowed them to take over, don't say we didn't warn you!

Hispanics aren't going to take over and make everybody speak spanish. The country may become more balanced in terms of language, but how many illegal immigrants are in high-paying jobs where people under them would be required to speak spanish?
Thank God not many if any! They should have to speak english in my country anyway. Stop playing nice with the idiots.

This isn't your country. It isn't anybody's country.

That's kind of the point of America, idiot.

Yes you are a racist and the charactor you seem to be so concerned about was about showing the plight of a black mexican citizen in a simpathetic light.

You have shwon your racism repetedly on this site.

The plight of a blackman in Mexico and how the racist Mexicans treat him like shit.

Forum List

Back