Hispanics Attack Americans On Cinco De Mayo (video)

1. They don't "anchor" their parents here; they aren't allowed to sponsor their parents for citizenship until they are 21. Get your facts straight please.

2. They aren't immigrants if they were born here; anyone born in the US is a full citizen. Sorry, the US isn't a closed club just for white people.

3. They didn't know the flag wasn't burned.

4. You're mixing up two events. NOBODY WAS WEARING AMERICAN FLAGS AT THE SCHOOL. KEEP YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT.

The only reason they were celebrating was because it was Cinco de Mayo, a mexican holiday. How is celebrating one's culture inciting others? Get some fucking cultural awareness. And at least try a bit harder. This is way too easy.

Why were they offended by american children wearing clothing with the american flag on it? Cinco de Mayo is not about culture, it is about a war between Mexico and Spain and Mexico's, not American, independence
. Do Mexico celebrate the 4th of July?:eusa_hand:

Uhh, are you really as dumb as you seem? The 4th is celebrating America splitting and then successfully defending itself from Britain.

Is it even worth arguing with someone like this anymore? Is she really as crazy as she seems?

Any American kid who waves an American flag, IN AMERICA, should be considered a patriot who will fight for American independence from Mexico.

The Mexican kids who wave Mexican flags are showing that Mexicans will never be Americans in any sense of the word. The Mexican flag is the universal symbol of hate for America and not just the national flag of Mexico.

Why were they offended by american children wearing clothing with the american flag on it? Cinco de Mayo is not about culture, it is about a war between Mexico and Spain and Mexico's, not American, independence
. Do Mexico celebrate the 4th of July?:eusa_hand:

Uhh, are you really as dumb as you seem? The 4th is celebrating America splitting and then successfully defending itself from Britain.

Is it even worth arguing with someone like this anymore? Is she really as crazy as she seems?

Any American kid who waves an American flag, IN AMERICA, should be considered a patriot who will fight for American independence from Mexico.

The Mexican kids who wave Mexican flags are showing that Mexicans will never be Americans in any sense of the word. The Mexican flag is the universal symbol of hate for America and not just the national flag of Mexico.

Where are you pulling this shit from? It isn't patriotic to wear an American flag; it is patriotic to not be a dumbass who feels the need to shove their idiocy in other's faces/

The mexican flag is not a symbol of hate of America. Stop making shit up, and actually argue.

4 or 5 students?:cuckoo:

Watch the video you idiot. This was a riot. Racist? Anchor babies have not right to oppose American children from showing their allegiance to America. Racist kids. They have no right to tell American how to do anything patriotic. Anchor babies have to go with the parents. Americans do not have to celebrate Cinco De Mayo and can potest to it being celebrated.
The student wearing ameican flags offended Mexicans? :cuckoo:

Students React to Rumored Flag Burning

Students React to Rumored Flag Burning

1. Anchor babies is an offensive terms. Plus, how do you know that they are "anchor babies?" Methinks you are a giant racist.

2. Riot: a public act of violence by an unruly mob. I saw no violence WHATSOEVER.

3. They didn't stop the American kids from being "patriotic," all they did was protest hateful acts against their ethnicity. Whites and Hispanics have the same rights in this country, even though you probably wish they didn't.

4. What I meant by "these kids" were the kids you were calling anchor babies... and yes, they do have a right to live in america, you racist fuck.

Grow up and learn to spell.

They are "anchor babies" because they anchor their parents to this country. And they are only anchor babies by delault and not legally american citizens.
They were protesting unruly and disrupting school. I am willing to bet that most of these kids protesting were illegal aliens any way. You do know what an illegal aliens is?
When has wearing the american flag a "hateful" act?:cuckoo:

NO FLAG WAS BURNED. THAT WAS JUST EXCUSE FOR MEXICAN TO RIOT.

i'm trying to think of a way for you to be more ignorant and racist but nothing is coming to mind.

1. "Anchor babies" refers only to those children born in the united states to illegal immigrant parents. You know the immigration/citizen status of those children's parents how exactly?

2. You really, really, really should read the 14th amendment.

douchebag.

If they are so American, why are they waving around the Mexican flag. To incite and enrage American children. Blacks and Irish do not fly African and Irish flags. There is nothing american about these unrully Mexicans.

clearly you've never heard of st. patrick's day.

They are "anchor babies" because they anchor their parents to this country. And they are only anchor babies by delault and not legally american citizens.

Ignorant and incorrect: in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 1898, the Supreme Court ruled that any person born in the United States is a citizen per the 14th Amendment, regardless of the status of one’s parents.

If they are so American, why are they waving around the Mexican flag. To incite and enrage American children. Blacks and Irish do not fly African and Irish flags. There is nothing american about these unrully Mexicans.

They’re free to express themselves as they see fit – they owe an explanation to no one.

Is it even worth arguing with someone like this anymore?

No. In fact that would be the case for the entire thread.

Even American teens are against illegal immigratin and automatic birthright citizenship.

There is no such thing as ‘automatic birthright citizenship.’

Anyone born in the United States is a citizen by virtue of his being a person, as codified by the 14th Amendment. Our being human bestows upon us our citizenship and civil rights, no one or no government may take it away or disallow its bestowal.

You act as if it’s a prize in a game show.

The term "jackpot babies" may be a more suitable term. 14th Amendment has been abused and miss-applied to include children of illegal aliens when it was only written to apply to descendents of ex-slaves. So they are citizens by default only and that will be corrected in the near future with an amendment. Congress has the power do it and it will.
Mexican constitution say they are citizens of Mexico and I believe Mexico's constitution trumps American constitution when it comes to their people.
"Under the jusridiction thereof' does have meaning and it has been upheld in the past by the Supreme Court. Children of illegal aliens are under the same jurisdiction as their parents. :eusa_hand::clap2:

Ending birthright citizenship does not undermine the 14th Amendment, but brings it back to its proper context. SB 1309 simply properly defines the "subject of the jurisdiction clause" to its original intention.

Rosen writes, "The Supreme Court has ruled several times on the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. Neither the states nor Congress can pass a law changing the court's interpretation."

Both of these assertions are wrong. While the Supreme Court has ruled in United States v. Wong
Kim Ark (1898) that the children of legal immigrants should receive automatic citizenship (something that I do not dispute), it has never ruled on the issue of birthright citizenship for illegal immigrants or temporary aliens.

Russell Pearce Responds to Arizona Republic

The 14th Amendment to the Constitution was not intended to grant citizenship to the children of people living in our country illegally. Adopted in 1868, this Amendment was specifically designed to address the horrible injustice of slavery by guaranteeing that children born to former slaves would automatically be American citizens. If the Supreme Court ever has to rule on this it will be correctly applied to exclude "jackpot" babies.

Last edited:
Saint patricks day was just a couple of months ago.

Did you see people walking arround in USA themed shirts to protest that ?

What you dont realise is it is racism to insist any group of people NEVER display pride of their heritage.

Anyone who thinks people should not celebrate cinco de mayo should be just as insistant that there be no Saint Patricks day.

So now the Mexican constitution overrides Americas constitution even in America?

Do you also protest any show of cultural pride for other home countries of Americans?

Perfect example of Churchill's quote: "When your young and not liberal you don't have a heart, when you old and not conservative you don't have a brain."

I was similar in my youth. Smoked pot, didn't understand how people could be against illegal immigrants, though taxing the corporations and rich to death was good, thought corporations were evil, wanted more government etc. Then I graduated from college, got a job, got a house, got a family and started paying taxes, mortgage, child expenses, gas, food and then like magic my views changed.

Basically the youth is ignorant and very arrogant. They think they know all, yet they know little in their sheltered lives. Especially the youth of today, they are becoming less educated zombies. The liberals want to make them slaves by cuddling and coddling them. Trying to protect little Joey and Jane from everything and then toss them into the real world when they hit 25 (that is now the normal age for maturity not 18)!

Even American teens are against illegal immigratin and automatic birthright citizenship.

I'm not. Don't make generalizations.

I don't really see why this thread is title "Hispanics Attack Americans On Cinco De Mayo." I saw a group (4-5) of students yelling at somebody in a car...

You're all fucking racists. These kids have just as much right to live in America as you shitheads... in fact, they probably have more of a right to live here. They aren't hateful bigots who sit around all day and complain about people coming into our country (not like our country was built by immigrants or anything). Seriously, grow up. You're all despicable.

There is no such thing as ‘automatic birthright citizenship.’

Anyone born in the United States is a citizen by virtue of his being a person, as codified by the 14th Amendment. Our being human bestows upon us our citizenship and civil rights, no one or no government may take it away or disallow its bestowal.

You act as if it’s a prize in a game show.

Mr. Constitution scholar, please tell me the legislative intent of the birthright clause of the 14th amendment?

This was one of the civil war amendments. It was to protect the children of the newly freed slaves. It was never intended to protect the rights of the children of criminals. In fact, many constitution scholars believe say the birthright clause is misinterpreted. Its language, "..."a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof..."

Illegals who are criminals are not subject to the citizenship jurisdiction of America and therefore neither our their children. I hope citizenship rights to the children of illegals is changed to its legislative intent. American citizenship is a cherish privilege and should treated as such. We are granting way too many people US citizenship who are disloyal to this country!

Perfect example of Churchill's quote: "When your young and not liberal you don't have a heart, when you old and not conservative you don't have a brain."

I was similar in my youth. Smoked pot, didn't understand how people could be against illegal immigrants, though taxing the corporations and rich to death was good, thought corporations were evil, wanted more government etc. Then I graduated from college, got a job, got a house, got a family and started paying taxes, mortgage, child expenses, gas, food and then like magic my views changed.

Basically the youth is ignorant and very arrogant. They think they know all, yet they know little in their sheltered lives. Especially the youth of today, they are becoming less educated zombies. The liberals want to make them slaves by cuddling and coddling them. Trying to protect little Joey and Jane from everything and then toss them into the real world when they hit 25 (that is now the normal age for maturity not 18)!

I don't really see why this thread is title "Hispanics Attack Americans On Cinco De Mayo." I saw a group (4-5) of students yelling at somebody in a car...

You're all fucking racists. These kids have just as much right to live in America as you shitheads... in fact, they probably have more of a right to live here. They aren't hateful bigots who sit around all day and complain about people coming into our country (not like our country was built by immigrants or anything). Seriously, grow up. You're all despicable.

1. Churchill never said that. It doesn't help your argument that I'm young and uneducated when you make up quotes. If you're not liberal when you're young...

2. I'm against illegal immigration. I am, however, for the legalization of all immigration into this country, as several conservatives are (Gary Johnson, for one).

3. I don't smoke pot.

4. I'm against taxing the rich absurdly, and I don't believe in full government control of business.

5. I'm not coddled, nor am I uneducated.

I'm none of those things you mentioned above. Don't disregard people's opinions because of their ages.

Ignorant and incorrect: in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 1898, the Supreme Court ruled that any person born in the United States is a citizen per the 14th Amendment, regardless of the status of one’s parents.

Incorrectly ruled! It happens. See Plessy v. Ferguson! That was the law of the land for 50-60 years. It's called legislating from the bench! Regardless of popular opinion its not just a liberal thing, conservative judges are guilt of it also!

You love them so much move back to mexico with them. Kick them all out.

If this is not about racism why do none of you seem to get all up in arms over Saint Patricks day?

Forum List

Back