Hispanics Attack Americans On Cinco De Mayo (video)

EXCELLENT, TANK!

A thousand reps!

This shows that Mexicans will NEVER make the good Americans that other races and ethnic groups have been. The Mexican flag is LA RAZA's symbol for hate against Americans. Loyal Americans already know that the United States MUST go to war against Mexico to remove the filth they have tracked into this country.

No longer can Americans just sit and watch. They must take one side or the other. You can bet that anyone who sides with the Mexicans is lining his pocket with 30 pieces of pesos.

These so-called American students must be shown the truth about Latin America and how its involvement in the concerns of the rest of the world has been minimal to non-existant.

End this treachery and fire on Mexico!

I thought these little anchor babies were American citizens and should not be flying Mexican flags and opposing American who represent their country with the US flag. These little anchor babies are pledging their allegiance to mexico and not as Americans as they claim to be on amnesty day. Repeal automatic birthright citizenship ASAP. They will never be patriotic americans owing their allegiance to ameirca..:evil:

Even American teens are against illegal immigratin and automatic birthright citizenship.

I'm not. Don't make generalizations.

I don't really see why this thread is title "Hispanics Attack Americans On Cinco De Mayo." I saw a group (4-5) of students yelling at somebody in a car...

You're all fucking racists. These kids have just as much right to live in America as you shitheads... in fact, they probably have more of a right to live here. They aren't hateful bigots who sit around all day and complain about people coming into our country (not like our country was built by immigrants or anything). Seriously, grow up. You're all despicable.

Even American teens are against illegal immigratin and automatic birthright citizenship.

I don't really see why this thread is title "Hispanics Attack Americans On Cinco De Mayo." I saw a group (4-5) of students yelling at somebody in a car...

You're all fucking racists. These kids have just as much right to live in America as you shitheads... in fact, they probably have more of a right to live here. They aren't hateful bigots who sit around all day and complain about people coming into our country (not like our country was built by immigrants or anything). Seriously, grow up. You're all despicable.

And when you can't find a job because you can't speak their language in the country you allowed them to take over, don't say we didn't warn you!

And when you can't find a job because you can't speak their language in the country you allowed them to take over, don't say we didn't warn you!

Hispanics aren't going to take over and make everybody speak spanish. The country may become more balanced in terms of language, but how many illegal immigrants are in high-paying jobs where people under them would be required to speak spanish?

4 or 5 students?:cuckoo:

Watch the video you idiot. This was a riot. Racist? Anchor babies have no right to oppose American children from showing their allegiance to America. Racist kids. They have no right to tell American how to do anything patriotic. Anchor babies have to go with the parents. Americans do not have to celebrate Cinco De Mayo and can protest to it being celebrated.
The student wearing ameican flags offended Mexicans? No shit. :cuckoo:

Students React to Rumored Flag Burning

Last edited:

Watch the video you idiot. This was a riot. Racist? Anchor babies have not right to oppose American children from showing their allegiance to America. Racist kids. They have no right to tell American how to do anything patriotic. Anchor babies have to go with the parents. Americans do not have to celebrate Cinco De Mayo and can potest to it being celebrated.
The student wearing ameican flags offended Mexicans? :cuckoo:

1. Anchor babies is an offensive terms. Plus, how do you know that they are "anchor babies?" Methinks you are a giant racist.

2. Riot: a public act of violence by an unruly mob. I saw no violence WHATSOEVER.

3. They didn't stop the American kids from being "patriotic," all they did was protest hateful acts against their ethnicity. Whites and Hispanics have the same rights in this country, even though you probably wish they didn't.

4. What I meant by "these kids" were the kids you were calling anchor babies... and yes, they do have a right to live in america, you racist fuck.

Grow up and learn to spell.

There is no such thing as ‘automatic birthright citizenship.’

Anyone born in the United States is a citizen by virtue of his being a person, as codified by the 14th Amendment. Our being human bestows upon us our citizenship and civil rights, no one or no government may take it away or disallow its bestowal.

You act as if it’s a prize in a game show.

Watch the video you idiot. This was a riot. Racist? Anchor babies have not right to oppose American children from showing their allegiance to America. Racist kids. They have no right to tell American how to do anything patriotic. Anchor babies have to go with the parents. Americans do not have to celebrate Cinco De Mayo and can potest to it being celebrated.

1. Anchor babies is an offensive terms. Plus, how do you know that they are "anchor babies?" Methinks you are a giant racist.

2. Riot: a public act of violence by an unruly mob. I saw no violence WHATSOEVER.

3. They didn't stop the American kids from being "patriotic," all they did was protest hateful acts against their ethnicity. Whites and Hispanics have the same rights in this country, even though you probably wish they didn't.

4. What I meant by "these kids" were the kids you were calling anchor babies... and yes, they do have a right to live in america, you racist fuck.

They are "anchor babies" because they anchor their parents to this country. And they are only anchor babies by delault and not legally american citizens.
They were protesting unruly and disrupting school. I am willing to bet that most of these kids protesting were illegal aliens any way. You do know what an illegal aliens is?
When has wearing the american flag a "hateful" act?:cuckoo:

NO FLAG WAS BURNED. THAT WAS JUST EXCUSE FOR MEXICAN TO RIOT.

If they are so American, why are they waving around the Mexican flag. To incite and enrage American children. Blacks and Irish do not fly African and Irish flags. There is nothing american about these unrully Mexicans.

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Latino thugs indiscriminately murder blacks regardless of gang membership, genocidal purge aligns with radical Aztlan theology.

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, January 22, 2007

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Mexican Stamps Racist, Civil Rights Leaders Say
Images Feature Popular Cartoon Character

The Mexican government issued a series of five stamps depicting a black cartoon character known as Memin Pinguin. (By Dario Lopez-mills -- Associated Press)
By Darryl Fears
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Mexican government issued a series of stamps yesterday depicting a dark-skinned Jim Crow-era cartoon character with greatly exaggerated eyes and lips, infuriating black and Hispanic civil rights leaders for the second time in weeks.
Mexican Stamps Racist, Civil Rights Leaders Say - washingtonpost.com

Mexicans are not racist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci5t7DqSj-4]YouTube - California Students Sent Home for Wearing U.S. Flags on Cinco de Mayo[/ame]

They are "anchor babies" because they anchor their parents to this country. And they are only anchor babies by delault and not legally american citizens.
They were protesting unruly and disrupting school. I am willing to bet that most of these kids protesting were illegal aliens any way. You do know what an illegal aliens is?

1. They don't "anchor" their parents here; they aren't allowed to sponsor their parents for citizenship until they are 21. Get your facts straight please.

2. They aren't immigrants if they were born here; anyone born in the US is a full citizen. Sorry, the US isn't a closed club just for white people.

3. They didn't know the flag wasn't burned.

4. You're mixing up two events. NOBODY WAS WEARING AMERICAN FLAGS AT THE SCHOOL. KEEP YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT.

If they are so American, why are they waving around the Mexican flag. To incite and enrage American children. Blacks and Irish do not fly African and Irish flags. There is nothing american about these unrully Mexicans.

The only reason they were celebrating was because it was Cinco de Mayo, a mexican holiday. How is celebrating one's culture inciting others? Get some fucking cultural awareness. And at least try a bit harder. This is way too easy.

1. They don't "anchor" their parents here; they aren't allowed to sponsor their parents for citizenship until they are 21. Get your facts straight please.

2. They aren't immigrants if they were born here; anyone born in the US is a full citizen. Sorry, the US isn't a closed club just for white people.

4. You're mixing up two events. NOBODY WAS WEARING AMERICAN FLAGS AT THE SCHOOL. KEEP YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT.

The only reason they were celebrating was because it was Cinco de Mayo, a mexican holiday. How is celebrating one's culture inciting others? Get some fucking cultural awareness. And at least try a bit harder. This is way too easy.

Why were they offended by american children wearing clothing with the american flag on it? Cinco de Mayo is not about culture, it is about a war between Mexico and Spain and Mexico's, not American, independence
. Do Mexico celebrate the 4th of July?:eusa_hand:
The American student were not opposing Mexican celebrating Cinco de Mayo by wearing clothing with the American flag on it.
Go to hell shit on a stick.

Last edited:

Why were they offended by american children wearing clothing with the american flag on it? Cinco de Mayo is not about culture, it is about a war between Mexico and Spain and Mexico's, not American, independence
. Do Mexico celebrate the 4th of July?:eusa_hand:

Uhh, are you really as dumb as you seem? The 4th is celebrating America splitting and then successfully defending itself from Britain.

Is it even worth arguing with someone like this anymore? Is she really as crazy as she seems?

Forum List

Back