Hispanics and blacks in military

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Generally speaking, I don't respect you. If the whites want to join the military, fine, they want to serve and protect America, even if at the end of the day they are working for jewish and corporate interests.

But for hispanics and blacks to join the military, makes no sense. You are basically serving the white power structure, and you will be rewarded by getting blown to bits by some arabs, or worked so hard that you end with with ptsd and arthritis in your 30s.

Leave the fighting and dying for America to the white man.

Generally speaking, I don't respect you. If the whites want to join the military, fine, they want to serve and protect America, even if at the end of the day they are working for jewish and corporate interests.

But for hispanics and blacks to join the military, makes no sense. You are basically serving the white power structure, and you will be rewarded by getting blown to bits by some arabs, or worked so hard that you end with with ptsd and arthritis in your 30s.

You don't respect soldiers period, limp wristed crybaby..

Perhaps they are earning money for college instead of flipping hamburgers and living in their parent's basement the way Hillary says you do.

Generally speaking, I don't respect you.

volunteer militay , as someone else said , probably better than flipping burgers .

The US military is a voluntary service. I met people from all walks of life and skin color when I was in the Army, most I was proud to call brothers and sisters. You are a racist troll.

I would love to have this idiot in my division when I was a E-7 and he was a E-1....He would live in the head all day, every day cleaning up shit and piss.

The US military is a voluntary service. I met people from all walks of life and skin color when I was in the Army, most I was proud to call brothers and sisters. You are a racist troll.
----------------------------------------------- who you calling a racist troll ?? Please elaborate and name that troll if you are calling someone in particular a troll . My request just makes sense when calling names ThunderKiss .

generally the only people i have any use for are Americans no matter if they are on the street or in the USA military or anywhere else in the USA or under USA control . When people identify as being something OTHER than plain old American i pretty much have no use for them Gentlemen .

I would love to have this idiot in my division when I was a E-7 and he was a E-1....He would live in the head all day, every day cleaning up shit and piss.

And loving it

Forum List

Back