Hispanic voters

Hispanic USA citizen voters no doubt want amnesty for illegals.The question is --why? Our laws on the books say that coming here illegally is a crime.Our laws also say that anyone that aids or abets an illegal in any way has also committed a crime.Our Constitution says the federal govt. is charged with protecting the states from invasion.Well--we have been invaded by millions of illegals and out govt. still refuses to secure our borders. I am mostly of Irish heritage.Do I want people from Ireland to come here illegally? Of course not.But --hispanic voters want open borders,illegals to come here,and once they are here --grant them amnesty and USA citizenship .Hispanics do not want our laws on our books followed and do not want our Constitution followed.So ----I am calling out all Hispanics openly.What country are you loyal to? Are you loyal to the USA or to Mexico? This is not a stupid question.From where I stand there is no doubt you are loyal to Mexico and do not consider the USA to be your country--even though you are a citizen here.When a person is loyal to another country --other than their own--it brings up two words --"treason" and "traitor". So --let's hear from all you Hispanic voters out there.Why have you thrown your country under the bus--and vote for Mexico? Why are you a traitor?

"Illegal" is the blanket term used by you folks to describe human beings you don't like.

It's a simple thing.

And the problem is far more complex then you make it out to be.

The United States is made up of immigrants. To think they all came here "legally" is folly.

Especially given the nature of US immigration laws.

whatever you say Sallow......try living with 3-5 Million of them around you.....all of a sudden a house has 12 people in it..... 8 cars on the lawn and Driveway......some of them not drivable......a nice neighborhood now looks kinda run down because 40% of the houses have "junk' on the front lawn......the back yards are even worse.....and i found it funny when the American born Mexican guy was telling one of them....."hey its great you want to come here.....but LEAVE fucking Mexico at the border.....you fuckers are coming here to get away from that shit.....not to start it here".......

Last edited:
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
they dont have a statue like that on the border.......it would just be tagged if there was.....

Hispanic USA citizen voters no doubt want amnesty for illegals.The question is --why? Our laws on the books say that coming here illegally is a crime.Our laws also say that anyone that aids or abets an illegal in any way has also committed a crime.Our Constitution says the federal govt. is charged with protecting the states from invasion.Well--we have been invaded by millions of illegals and out govt. still refuses to secure our borders. I am mostly of Irish heritage.Do I want people from Ireland to come here illegally? Of course not.But --hispanic voters want open borders,illegals to come here,and once they are here --grant them amnesty and USA citizenship .Hispanics do not want our laws on our books followed and do not want our Constitution followed.So ----I am calling out all Hispanics openly.What country are you loyal to? Are you loyal to the USA or to Mexico? This is not a stupid question.From where I stand there is no doubt you are loyal to Mexico and do not consider the USA to be your country--even though you are a citizen here.When a person is loyal to another country --other than their own--it brings up two words --"treason" and "traitor". So --let's hear from all you Hispanic voters out there.Why have you thrown your country under the bus--and vote for Mexico? Why are you a traitor?

BTW, do you think it is the Republicans or Democrats who are being too easy on these folks of color?

lip service by both.....

Hispanics voted in record numbers for Obama because he promisesd amnesty for illegals.Blacks--on the other hand voted for Obama --for two main reasons---because Obama is black---and they want to keep the freebies ( welfare,foodstamps,free medical ,Obama -phones) coming in.The white people who voted for Obama mostly did so --to exclaim they were not racist and could vote for a black man .
If you voted for either candidate--Obama or Romney--then you voted against America.Both parties have sold us out on this immigration issue.Neither party has ever secured our borders and neither party has ever deported all illegals--and they are not likely to do so. I do predict that very soon --both traitor parties will join forces to screw America once again --and give amnesty to these crimigants.

like they really buy that......

So now it's perfectly fine to come into this country illegally.
Because the Libs say so!!!!
Because it's a nice block of Democrat votes....

This country is getting so fucked up....
What the hell is going on here..

Last edited:
So now it's perfectly fine to come into this country illegally.
Because the Libs say so!!!!
Because it's a nice block of Democrat votes....

This country is getting so fucked up....
What the hell is going on here..

So the Democrats are the party of the melting pot and the Republicans are trying to guard the WASP status quo?

No mixed messages. Tell me how it is.

"Illegal" is the blanket term used by you folks to describe human beings you don't like.

It's a simple thing.

The United States is made up of immigrants. To think they all came here "legally" is folly.

whatever you say Sallow......try living with 3-5 Million of them around you.....all of a sudden a house has 12 people in it..... 8 cars on the lawn and Driveway......some of them not drivable......a nice neighborhood now looks kinda run down because 40% of the houses have "junk' on the front lawn......the back yards are even worse.....and i found it funny when the American born Mexican guy was telling one of them....."hey its great you want to come here.....but LEAVE fucking Mexico at the border.....you fuckers are coming here to get away from that shit.....not to start it here".......

There are pretty simple ways to deal with all of that.

It's a simple thing.

There are pretty simple ways to deal with all of that.

yea there are.....out here if you try anything outside of leaving.....your called a bigot....

It's a simple thing.

You say "illegal" is a blanket term used by conservative patriots to describe human beings that we don't like.That is pure garbage. We like these human beings just fine---as long as they stay uin their own country and don't come illegally here. "Illegal" means exactly that--they came here without papers or permission. What if you came home one day and found that I was in your house--I had come there illegally and I wanted to stay and wanted you to feed me--clothe me--provide free medical care --free education --I flew my own flag --and then I told you that you have to let me stay --because these are my "rights"?

Illegal is illegal and it's that simple and getting rid of them is really simple also.Locate them by hunting them down in any way possible--arrest them--and then deport them.Secure our borders with armed military and once deported they will not come back -- especially if they are told they will be shot dead if they try.

It's a simple thing.

Yeah...and that's the issue... DUH! :confused:

Forum List

Back