Hispanic students vanish from Alabama schools!

That's pretty telling isn't it? But I see no reason whatsoever that my children should toil and pay taxes to send illegals to school. And that's a fact. If Mexico wants their children educated here in the US they should re im burse us... should they knot?

That's pretty telling isn't it? But I see no reason whatsoever that my children should toil and pay taxes to send illegals to school. And that's a fact. If Mexico wants their children educated here in the US they should re im burse us... should they knot?

If the Mexicans want their children to have a good education then ought have got legal citizenship, it's not that hard to get it. Have you seen that test?

Enforce the laws and put them under the spotlight then they scatter like cockroaches....but they'll end up in Texas, California, etc where they will be protected by their "caring" Governors.

Enforce the laws and put them under the spotlight then they scatter like cockroaches....but they'll end up in Texas, California, etc where they will be protected by their "caring" Governors.

Let those states have those illegals, we have got to take care of the legals.

This is why the E-verify bill in the House needs to be passed. It would require that all employers in all the States check to see if everybody applying for a job is here legally.

Mandatory Nationwide E-Verify Bill:
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...-through-judiciary-without-major-changes.html

-

Forum List

Back