Hispanic immigrants - enrichment or burden?

Do Hispanic immigrants pose an enrichment or a burden for American society?

• enrichment

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • burden

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • you should distinguish

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imaginary lines on a map don't mean much, if your family's hungry. "Honest aims" are irrelevant in that situation. Not recognizing that fact, but suggesting criminality is the real dishonesty.

Konnie, you're an idiot.

One of the major issues people have with the Mexican invasion is the attempt to transform areas like California into Mexico. IF the goal is "feed your family," then turning your new home into Mexico doesn't make much sense. I never saw a refugee from Poland or Hungary fly the Hammer and Sickle, but drive through Southern California and you'll see more Mexican than American flags flying. That isn't immigration, it's occupation.

Hey! I`m a German student and supposed to write a term paper about the topic above. I`d like to make a survey:

1. Are there more advantages or disadvantages of them being here?
2. Are they culturally enriching or do they rather contribute to the loss of American culture/ identity?
3. Would you like immigration of Latinos to this extent to continue?

It would be really nice if you helped me!

The first thing you need to do is tell us how your country deals with people illegally crossing the German border. It wasn't long ago that the German people helped the Russians kill people going both ways.

That is an interesting question actually. How does Germany deal with illegal immigration? Are there illegal immigrants in Germany? Do they enrich the German culture?

There are doubtlessly many problems in immigration policy here. However, the issue of illegal immigrants is rarely presented in media or discussed in politics or in public. Personally, I don`t know anyone who came here illegally either.
My point is that this question is not that current/ controversial here. Though the number of illegal immigrants has decreased (since countries such as Poland joined the Europian Union) they are said to constitute about 1 million, which is less than 1 percent of the entire population. Politics deals pretty strictly with illegals: When they`re caught, they`re either deported or arrested.
Illegals do not live safely and in constant fear. Though they financially burden Germany (don`t pay taxes...), illegal immigrants certainly culturally enrich Germany.

Every country in the world controls it's borders. In NK you could do 10 years at hard laber if you illegally entered the country. You would be immediately detained and deported in any country in Europe today if you didn't have a proper passport. 20 years ago a West German citizen could be (legally) shot in the back by Russians for trying to see his family in East Germany. Now you have a (alleged) German student trying to lecture Americans about illegal Hispanic aliens? I smell a big fat rat.

Firtsly, you should understand that my topic is not merely about illigal aliens but the immigration of Hispanics ( regardless of legal / illegal) and their influence on America. I chose this topic as they now constitute more than 15 percent of the US population, the number will probably increasse to 30% in 2050.

Secondly, I certainly don`t lecture you. On the contrary, I want to hear your opinions.

You have to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants of whatever origin.

illegals are bottom feeders but the expense of there existence within our border, any more, the farmer isn't paying for healthcare, incarceration...which are breaking the social wherewithal based on pure dependence. this isn't knew only to existing nonmature noncitzen. Maturity breeds responsibility and don't give me this crappola of non dejenerutes so damn foking deserving.

More money leAving vs comming in is a problem...creates dependence..lostleader.

Forum List

Back