Hispandering

Hispandering: Romney and the GOP attempting to convince Hispanics that although the GOP considers Hispanics ignorant and stupid for overwhelmingly supporting Democrats, the GOP respects Hispanics enough to truly care about them and the issues that affect Hispanics on a daily basis.

:cool:
and062612blog.jpg

Gee Who is trying to pass the Dream BS??

Thought that was Barry Boy.

If that ain't a blatant attempt to get the Hispanic vote I don't know what is.

President Obama has been on the side of supporting a dream act since before he ran for President. It's a principled stance, but then again what would a wingnut know about principle stands? :rofl:

Si se puede?

That wasn't pandering, that was just an honest democrat showing his love for latinos, right kiddos?

Obama promises to do the right thing on a comprehensive immigration policy, and Romney promises to veto any Dream Act.

How long are you gonna keep pretending you aren't a democrat? Is it some kind of bet you have to fulfill?

President Obama has been on the side of supporting a dream act since before he ran for President. It's a principled stance, but then again what would a wingnut know about principle stands? :rofl:

So why dont the democrats just vote for getting rid of the illegal immigration law altogether?

Let's hope he sticks to his principles when it comes to whether or not he'll run again if he doesn't cut the deficit in half.

Since he's a man of principles, honesty and integrity, I have no doubt he'll end his campaign and stick to his word.

Obama promises to do the right thing on a comprehensive immigration policy, and Romney promises to veto any Dream Act.

How long are you gonna keep pretending you aren't a democrat? Is it some kind of bet you have to fulfill?

Out of the two parties, the Democratic party is my pick, but that is mostly because the GOP got rid of almost every single one of their liberals.

:(

Dante left the D-party in 2008

Out of the two parties, the Democratic party is my pick, but that is mostly because the GOP got rid of almost every single one of their liberals.

What is a republican liberal? I'd point to Olympia Snowe

Well hopefully one of these days I'll see you voice some kind of criticism of Obama or the democrat party without someone asking for it.

I won't hold my breath though.

Funny how that "principled stance" is only just now coming to light.

You know. Four months before election day.

Yup. Principled stance my ass.

I know nuts like you think Obama is a Superior Being capable of super human feats, but alas...President Obama is merely a man.

He saved the economy from the toilet the conservative economists pushed it into, he saved the American auto industry and all their suppliers, he pushed through a health care solution you people say is huge in teh scale of things, he....:eusa_whistle:

I know nuts like you think Obama is a Superior Being capable of super human feats, but alas...President Obama is merely a man.

He saved the economy from the toilet the conservative economists pushed it into, he saved the American auto industry and all their suppliers, he pushed through a health care solution you people say is huge in teh scale of things, he....:eusa_whistle:

The words from a man who isn't a democrat, I must admit you provide a lot of entertainment. Is your last name Maher? He says he's an independent too.

Keep up the good work!

The words from a man who isn't a democrat, I must admit you provide a lot of entertainment. Is your last name Maher? He says he's an independent too.

Keep up the good work!

liberals and conservatives were not always names for democrats and republicans.

but since the lunatic revolution of the 1980s, conservatives have hijacked the GOP

Keep up the good work!

but since the lunatic revolution of the 1980s, conservatives have hijacked the GOP

I agree, and Obama has turned the democrat party into an entity incapable of error, which never does anything to get votes, money or power. Their sole purpose is to help americans, and they work towards that goal with nothing but the utmost principles, integrity and ethics. You've sold me.

Keep up the good work!

I agree, and Obama has turned the democrat party into an entity incapable of error, which never does anything to get votes, money or power. Their sole purpose is to help americans, and they work towards that goal with nothing but the utmost principles, integrity and ethics. You've sold me.

Democrats have their faults, but one plus...they are not the party taken hostage by the Tea Party Lunacy

Democrats have their faults, but one plus...they are not the party taken hostage by the Tea Party Lunacy

They're a party run by lobbyists and the big corporations who bribed them off decades before you and I were born, the same way you could describe the rep party.

Forum List

Back