His name is Willard Mitt Romney

I did read the letter, dipshit. YOu guys are absolutely awful at this. You're like children throwing a temper tantrum at recess. Unreal.

the obamas gave 20,4% of their gross income of 2011 to charity.

link?

why don't you find it out yourself before you vomit a chain email onto the board.

you made the statement, Board etiquette requires that you be the one to prove it, not that you tell others they have to disprove it.

By your logic, I could say you're a pedophile and I would not have to prove it, but tell you to prove you're not.

why don't you find it out yourself before you vomit a chain email onto the board.

you made the statement, Board etiquette requires that you be the one to prove it, not that you tell others they have to disprove it.

By your logic, I could say you're a pedophile and I would not have to prove it, but tell you to prove you're not.

board etiquette, lol

i countered a claim in the OP.

i will source my claim after the initial claim is supported.

I had forgotten about obama's failure to get the Olympics. His arrogance pretty much got hm laughed out of Copenhagen!.

Holy shit! You can't make this stuff up! You did not counter any claim. You injected Obama into a discussion regarding Romney.

Are you tools really this useless??? :lmao:

no
the OP claimed obama/biden gives less than 1% to charity...THE OP SHOULD SOURCE his statement BEFORE lk needs to back up his.

the op claimed a bunch of stuff without ever sourcing who he copied and pasted.

Last edited:
Holy shit! You can't make this stuff up! You did not counter any claim. You injected Obama into a discussion regarding Romney.

Are you tools really this useless??? :lmao:

here, i will help you, as a charitable contribution.

And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of
his income.... Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe
Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

wharez da links for dat?

what muppets.

Mitt did not save a dime in tax payers money by not taking his gvnr salary...He took massachusett's money for his salary and gave salary bonuses to his advisers with it... Bravo for him! :clap: NOT!

the obamas gave 20,4% of their gross income of 2011 to charity.

link?

I tried...unfortunately...I can't find any trusted source either way.
There are sites that say Obama's gave 40%, others 14%, others 2% - and then finally others 1%. So at this point - I don't think there is any decent source that states how much he gave.

board etiquette, lol

i countered a claim in the OP.

i will source my claim after the initial claim is supported.

As soon as I make a claim you can do that.
Show me where I made a single claim. If you read the OP - then you will see I began the post with "I have no way of knowing the validity of this..."
If true, I thought there were some interesting points...like no salary while Governor...I didn't know that.

Forum List

Back