His Jewish ‘Problem’: A Myth?

I haven't read all this, so I hope I'm not doing a meme, but his "Jewish problem" isn't that Jews are going to as whole vote against him or even significanlty so. What it means is, he has a weakness there that will give McCain a larger chunk of the Jewish vote in important swing states, like Florida.

I haven't read all this, so I hope I'm not doing a meme, but his "Jewish problem" isn't that Jews are going to as whole vote against him or even significanlty so. What it means is, he has a weakness there that will give McCain a larger chunk of the Jewish vote in important swing states, like Florida.

The Jews are going to vote for him like they do for every Democratic elections. It makes me sick to my stomach that the Jews so blindly vote Democratic in all elections, whether its for the President, Senate, House or for Governor. I had to do a report on this back in college, the Jews voted Democratic in the 20th and 21st century nearly 90%+ in EVERY election. Reagan was the only one who got some of it, but still not the majority.

For some reason the Jews overwelming vote Democratic and it won't change for Obama. Expect 90%+ (I predict it will be 97%) for Obama.

If Alamabouchbag was running for the US Presidency, the Jews would still vote Democratic. That is how loyal to the D's they are.

Note: I am a member of the tribe! Voting for Bob "Fair Tax Fan" Barr.

Then you are saying some Orthodox Jews are anti-semites, and that then makes you an anti-semite.

YES, some of the worst enemies of the Jews are self-hating Jews. And please don't try to over-blow it. These guys represent less than 1% of the Jewish people.

Err well to be quite honest, the entire democratic party isn't really anti-war, anti-empire, or anti-Israel at all. Taken as a whole, I mean. They've had a year and a half now to stop the Iraq war, and they haven't done much of anything. Just like how republicans talk and talk about cutting domestic government, but never actually get around to doing it.

As Justin Raimondo of antiwar.com has repeatedly pointed out, our foreign policy, including our support for Israel, is bipartisan.

Point taken. Raimondo's a good source.

Ghook93,

You are obviously a troll.

That or you are simply very, very stupid.

I will take that as a complement from you! :badgrin:
I've been a A student at undergrad, manage to make $100K plus selling credit products, while maintain an 3.6 GPA in law school and raising 2 young children. I think my background and achievements speak for itself.

I've been a A student at undergrad, manage to make $100K plus selling credit products, while maintain an 3.6 GPA in law school and raising 2 young children. I think my background and achievements speak for itself.

They speak for themselves.:redface:

so do the racists that are zionists.

master race:germans::chosen race:israel

Not all Jews want to see Iran go to war. I think you're creating a stereotype of an arab-bashing Jew population, and there is little truth to that.

Besides, historically America's Jewish population votes for the Democratic contender anyway, even in times of doubt.

As for Iran? We'll probably end up with a war with Iran anyway, even if it is Barack Obama in the White House.

I have no doubt that attempts at diplomacy will be made, but we'll likely end up in a war anyway.

I tell you what.. if you think i'm creating a stereotype then feel free to show me the difference in how the jpost covered the following story.

Cameras help Palestinians 'Shoot Back' at violent settlers

Cameras help Palestinians 'Shoot Back' at violent settlers - Yahoo! News

IF you can even find coverage.

I never suggested that all jews want war with iran but to disregard the "israel, wright or wrong" zionists is just like pretending nazis weren't ACTUALLY killing jews. Little truth to arab-bashing jews? ooooooooooooooooook. whatever you say. Try to criticise jews and watch how quickly a zionist insists that you criticize an arab FIRST or be branded a jooooo hating antisemite.

jews have historically voted dems because the gop were entrenched in the racism of the 20th century. Notice how Lieberman's primary concern broke hi spolitics away from the dems. The longer dems balk at pouncing on iran for the sake of israel the more jewish votes you'll see hemorrhage from the democratic party.

and no, war with iran doesn't have to be assumed. Again, IRAN has yet to instigate a single conflict. Meanwhile, The US has soiled it's hands in Iraq over bullshit claims and I don't think the US population is interested in another war just to protect zion. We are not Israels big brother regardless of how many antisemite labels that fact gathers.

Last edited:
Common misconception! In '48 the Americans didn't provide Israel any weapons and even put on an embargo of weapons to the area. America has never fought in any of Israeli's war, unlike the French and British. America's support of Israel didn't happen until the 60's!

Yes they always do! Reagan got the most Jewish votes, but still only 40%, yet against Jimmey "Arguably the Worst President Ever" Carter everyone voted for Reagan. Democrats usually get 90%+ of the Jewish vote. Obama will be no different.

France and Britain did not fight to help Israel. The fought because they needed to retain access to the suez Canal and it was threatened. You would be hard pressed to find 2 less anti Israeli western Nations.

Hey politicsezine... NOTICE how one of our local zionist jews had much to add to this thread other than ad hominems. YOU want to see some racist zionists willing to swallow Israel, right or wrong? Let me introduce you to Ghook93.

I think you're pushing a bogus issue and trying to make out that there is a weakness when there isn't one.

What is much more likely is that people (not just Jewish people) dissatisfied with Obama will simply not vote, rather than waste their time voting for McCain.

However, the percentage of people who refuse to vote will be small compared to Obama's popularity with America's young adults who will be overwhelmingly supporting Obama.

Are you comparing penis size as some kind of validation that you're not a troll?

Look at me! I have lots of money, two degrees, two girlfriends, 10 illegitimate kids, a pimped out car and own a tonne of oil stocks... I think my background and achievements speak for itself.

Shouldn't a troll be judged by their actions and behavior and not by how many times they got a woman pregnant?

Forum List

Back