Hiroshima Tactics for Total War on Islam

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Hundreds of US military officers have taken a class at the Joint Forces Staff College:

"advocating 'total war' against the world’s Muslims
“taking war to a civilian population wherever necessary'
"Using the lessons of 'Hiroshima' to wipe out whole cities at once
applying 'the historical precedents of Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki' to Islam’s holiest cities, and bringing about “Mecca and Medina['s] destruction.”

"International laws protecting civilians in wartime are 'no longer relevant'”

US Military Taught Officers:

How much profit will Wall Street "earn" from "applying the historical precedents of Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki...(to) Mecca and Medina..."?

I find this very disturbing - especially in connection with reports of U.S. military proselytizing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I find this very disturbing - especially in connection with reports of U.S. military proselytizing in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Not all the proselytizing is taking place in Iraq and Afghanistan:

"Former FBI employee John Guandolo's action items (.pdf) for US military officers on what they can do to in their own communities to fight the 'enemy...'"

"Study Insurgencies and Counterinsurgencies. Understand that LOCAL POLICE are the tip of the spear, and this problem will be solved by citizens at the LOCAL level."

Local police were the tip of the death squads' spears in places like El Salvador and Guatemala during the 1980s. Very soon the US won't be able to borrow enough money to kill civilians in Mecca or Medina, and the war whores will turn their attention to Mexico.

US Military Taught Officers:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ RW idiocy...

Yes, though I term it EXTREME right. They know not that Hiroshima was a CITY, nor that warnings were given prior to the bomb detonation. Sad.
Sadder.

"...I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to (Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson) my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

The Decision to Use the Atomic Bomb Gar Alperovitz, 1995 Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
(Back Cover)

are you worried a bout proselytizing here by Islamic clergy?

and hey we gave equal time, major hasan anyone?
Which country is the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet?

Hint:

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

MMS: Error

Forum List

Back