Hiring plans top 12 year total

Now how will you deal with this information?

I suspect you will go on full ignore of these facts now.

My comments were directly related to the "acceptableness" of your source...

I didn't click your link, nor will I....

You are a liar...

Go get ONE lie of mine.

These facts distroy your arguement.

The country is improving no matter how much you wish it was not.

That is a lie...

There you go....

Why did you ignore this Truthdoesntmatter?

I gave you a lie of yours...

You should apologize now...

This is good news.

Crediting Obama for it, or blaming him for it, however shows a level of partisan ignorance about the nature of our economy,

One can no fault Obama for the fibrilating economy than you can fault Bush II for it collapsing in the first place.

This is good news.

Crediting Obama for it, or blaming him for it, however shows a level of partisan ignorance about the nature of our economy,

One can no fault Obama for the fibrilating economy than you can fault Bush II for it collapsing in the first place.
It's potential good news.

It's only good news for the picnic is if it doesn't rain next week.

In any case, I hold the future predictions of economists and political spinmeisters with slightly less regard than those of Mistress Cleo....Seems they're almost always "surprised" at what happens in actual reality.

Go get ONE lie of mine.

That is a lie...

There you go....

Prove you are glad the economy is recovering then.

All you have done in light of this good news is try to discredit it.

Why are you trying to discredit corporate economists who say their cos are getting ready to hire?

Note the rights response to this good news for our country is all twinged in political hackery.

No cheers for our country?

Only jeers in light of what it bodes for your poltical party.

Party over country.

My but you are trying hard to refute the good economic news for the US.

Why do you prefer to think our country is NOT improving?

My comments were directly related to the "acceptableness" of your source...

I didn't click your link, nor will I....

You are a liar...

Go get ONE lie of mine.

sorry, youtube pulled the discredited video you spammed the board with and i'm too busy laughing at you to go through the archives.

liar

That is a lie...

There you go....

Prove you are glad the economy is recovering then.

All you have done in light of this good news is try to discredit it.

Why are you trying to discredit corporate economists who say their cos are getting ready to hire?

When the economy recovers, I will be glad...

I have never stated that I wish the country was not improving... That was just you posting a lie... My proof is that not one post exists where I have made such a wish that you claim I did...

I accept your appology and admission that you are a liar...

Note the rights response to this good news for our country is all twinged in political hackery. No cheers for our country? Only jeers in light of what it bodes for your poltical party. Party over country.
Well then your really not gonna like what Obama's Economic Advisor Austan Goolsbee said about unemployment:
"It's going to stay high."

[youtube]XymRLLe65Fo[/youtube]

Last edited:
Hiring Plans Top Layoffs By Most In 12 Years

WASHINGTON — Industry economists say the U.S. economic recovery is gaining strength, with more firms expressing positive hiring plans than in over a decade.

A new survey from the National Association for Business Economics finds that economists are more hopeful about overall economic growth, the job market and demand for companies' products and services by many measures than they have been since the start of the Great Recession.

The survey found that business decisions are now "being driven by the fundamentals of an improving economy," said Shawn DuBravac, an economist with the Consumer Electronics Association who analyzed the findings.

The number of economists who saw hiring by their firms increasing over the next six months was 42 percent, compared with 7 percent who expected to lay off workers. The NRI of 35 was the highest in the 12 years that the question has been asked.

Sorry but any attempts for the right to calim credit for this change will fall on deaf ears.

I don't see how anyone, left or right could claim "credit for this change."

The survey found that business decisions are now "being driven by the fundamentals of an improving economy," said Shawn DuBravac, an economist with the Consumer Electronics Association who analyzed the findings.

The quarterly survey includes the views of 84 economists for private companies and trade groups who are NABE members. The data are reported by broad industry group. Many results are expressed as Net Rising Index, or NRI – the percentage of panelists reporting better outlooks minus the percentage whose outlook is bleaker.

The number of economists who saw hiring by their firms increasing over the next six months was 42 percent, compared with 7 percent who expected to lay off workers. The NRI of 35 was the highest in the 12 years that the question has been asked.

Was there anywhere to go but up?

Bush last few months = economy in freefall

Obama = turn arround

You can pretend Obama gets NO credit but then some on the right tried to blam everything on any democrat whos near and give Bush a pass after he crashed the entire economy by refusing to tend to an emerging problem in the housing market no matter how many times he was warned.

Obama = turn arround

You can pretend Obama gets NO credit but then some on the right tried to blam everything on any democrat whos near and give Bush a pass after he crashed the entire economy by refusing to tend to an emerging problem in the housing market no matter how many times he was warned.

I don't mind giving Obama credit, but not just because you say so.

Do you have any proof that Obama did anything...

Or are you lieing?

Thanks for the link, Flail-o jr. :rolleyes:

Comeback for Manufacturing and Technology | MH&L

For the first time in more than a decade, U.S. manufacturing has begun creating more jobs than it eliminates, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

Those economists project a gain of about 2.5%, or 330,000 manufacturing jobs.

Companies will be replacing aging equipment, taking advantage of government incentives and seeking energy savings. President Obama signed tax package legislation which includes a 100 percent depreciation bonus on new equipment placed into service after Sept. 8, 2010, and through the end of December 2011 for qualified projects.

-----------------------------------

They are wrong about "creating jobs". Republicans created millions of jobs in China.

Like some Republicans on this board have said, "China is poor and needed help". Apparently that means 44,000 factories worth of help.

It's the Republican base that gets slaughtered by their leadership. Does that stop their support? No way. Never stop supporting white people. No matter what they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

For the first time in more than a decade, U.S. manufacturing has begun creating more jobs than it eliminates, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

Companies will be replacing aging equipment, taking advantage of government incentives and seeking energy savings. President Obama signed tax package legislation which includes a 100 percent depreciation bonus on new equipment placed into service after Sept. 8, 2010, and through the end of December 2011 for qualified projects.

It's good to see Obama giving a tax break to Big Business.

Depends on how you define "big business". For Republicans, that means "global companies with hundreds of billions in revenue".

Obama wants to help the middle class. Republicans hold them hostage to force an unwanted trillion dollar tax break for millionaires and billionaires. A huge difference in philosophy.

And it happened as soon as Nancy put down the Speaker gavel...

Thats the key..... Nancy is no longer in control of Congress. The Dems are losing credibilty with MOST Americans, and sure the economy just may actually begin to pick up... but it wont be because of ANYTHING Obama and his chronies have done.
It will be in response to the new "HOPE" that Novembers elections brought.

Pure and simple.

You are a dishonest liar TM.

Dems took cantrol of Congress in 2006. Thats when the bottom began to fall out of it all

Obama = turn arround Turn around from what?

As for you saying that we gave Bush a pass.... are you retarded? Yep I asked it.... are you retarded? He has been the villan for over 8 yrs now...!
Oh and the housing market crash lies at the feet of Barney Frank and his butt buddies Fannie & Freddie :eusa_hand:

Depends on how you define "big business". For Republicans, that means "global companies with hundreds of billions in revenue".

Obama wants to help the middle class. Republicans hold them hostage to force an unwanted trillion dollar tax break for millionaires and billionaires. A huge difference in philosophy.

I define "Big Business" as business that buys very expensive pieces of equipment that will now be given a, "100% depreciation bonus"....until 2012.

There is nothing in your quote that distinguished Corporations taking advantage of this depreation rule from either being, or not being, "global companies with hundreds of billions in revenue."

Forum List

Back