Hired defense: are some 9/11 "debunkers" hired defense attorneys...basically?

popular mechanics claims unprecedented access to 9/11 evidence while the former director of NIST was still complaining he has not received one piece of evidence regard to wtc 7 despite his repeated request

YouTube - davin coburn from popular mechanics answers 9/11 questions 1

Dr. Quintiere also expressed his frustration at NIST’s failure to provide a report on the third skyscraper that collapsed on 9/11, World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere. “It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!”

http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm

Excellent post...

lmao! Rosie O'Donnell...

no moron its....Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.....LMAO

ITS.. Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report..lmao...you mindless drone

I'm talking about your video...

Second.. Again with the same shit?

How about this...

If you want a Investigation, get one.. Stop sitting around and being a lazy bum about it.. Hell, use your own damn money.. and for what? nothing.

creativedreams and osama bin laden are cousins too.

i will post proof later. :cuckoo:

The piece of shit in you is showing....perhaps you should stick your head back up your ass...

You lonely in there?

Ahhh.. Your name perfectly fits you.. Pretty much Dreaming all these "Facts"

Everything I post is indisputable facts. Have your lying piece of shit friends back up their lying piece of shit claims they're not related so I can come back and trump their lying asses spewing their bullshit lies constantly.

This is only the tip of the iceberg of the bullshit "debunking" connections and so called expert connections etc spewing the "debunking" propaganda to sway the views of American's instead of just having real investigations with government officials under oath.......

The piece of shit in you is showing....perhaps you should stick your head back up your ass...

You lonely in there?

Everything I post is indisputable facts. Have your lying piece of shits back up their lying piece of shit claims they're not related so I can come back and trump their lying asses spewing their bullshit lies constantly.

This is only the tip of the iceberg of the bullshit "debunking" connections and so called expert connections etc spewing the "debunking" propaganda to sway the views of American's instead of just having real investigations with government officials under oath.......

Everything? :eusa_eh:

Are YOU seriously delusional?

All your facts are pretty much Propaganda.. everything is Twisted, or just simply Made up..

Everything you posted is pretty much Debunked...

Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Homepage

conspiracy_tot2.gif

lmao! Rosie O'Donnell...

no moron its....Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.....LMAO

ITS.. Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report..lmao...you mindless drone

How about this...

If you want a Investigation, get one.. Stop sitting around and being a lazy bum about it.. Hell, use your own damn money.. and for what? nothing.

what a ridiculous flailing response you are obviously beat

How about this...

what a ridiculous flailing response you are obviously beat

I am?

Hell... You admit you keep wanting a Investigation, but really, you ain't doing shit about it.

You lonely in there?

Everything I post is indisputable facts. Have your lying piece of shits back up their lying piece of shit claims they're not related so I can come back and trump their lying asses spewing their bullshit lies constantly.

All your facts are pretty much Propaganda.. everything is Twisted, or just simply Made up..

conspiracy_tot2.gif

You have got to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers I know.

Anyone with a halfway decent I.Q. can dissect the debunking propaganda.

Starting with how the propaganda avoids the 47 VERTICAL core columns in each twin tower that runs from bedrock to the top floor and misleads by focusing on the horizontal floor trusses that skirt the perimeter.

The 47 VERTICAL core columns in each building are like the many tree trunks of the structure and the horizontal trusses the debunking propaganda focuses on are the tree branches of the structure...

Grow a fucking braincell or two and try and gain an I.Q. point or two you dumbfuck who soaks in what is spoonfed to the media as "official story" like a fucking bobble head sheeple.

Somehow the top floor in each building worked its way all the way down through all the VERTICAL core columns that run from bedrock to the top floor and still hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

femacore.gif

Last edited:

conspiracy_tot2.gif

Starting with how the propaganda avoids the 47 VERTICAL core columns in each twin tower that runs from bedrock to the top floor and misleads by focusing on the horizontal floor trusses that skirt the perimeter.

The 47 VERTICAL core columns in each building are like the many tree trunks of the structure and the horizontal trusses the debunking propaganda focuses on are the tree branches of the structure...

Grow a fucking braincell or two and try and gain an I.Q. point or two you dumbfuck who soaks in what is spoonfed to the media as "official story" like a fucking bobble head sheeple.

Go suck a goat, your nothing more than a lying piece of shit.. You keep talking about I.Q. and Braincells, seriously? Your telling me to get a brain? Please.. I don't suck on some College kids story or "Facts".. I don't accept the Medias Official Story, it's actually called Logic.. Everything posted on here has been debunked many many times.. Then of course, your left with the Strawman comeback..

I've seen both so called "Truth Videos", you know what they are full of? Lies, pure fucking lies, nothing more but to suck you idiots into this so called Conspiracy..

--

What a real conspiracy looks like. Real conspiracies have very few players and even then, they are usually exposed. Enron, Watergate, Iran/Contra and the rest have few people involved and someone always comes out to blow the whistle.

The evidence for a conspiracy to use 9/11 to invade Iraq is significant. While there is not one shred of evidence the government blew up the World Trade Center, there is evidence that they used the tragedy to remove Saddam Hussein using poor WMD evidence.

--

-The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

-The NYC Fire fighters who know more about building collapses than most, if not all, of them. It's their LIFE to know. Literally! Yet they don't call for an investigation into the MASS MURDER of over 300 of their brothers... Why? (The twisting of these peoples’ statements for donations and DVD sales sickens me.) We have uncovered the myth about a gag order imposed on all fire fighters. Only 9/11 conspiracy sites say this. ONE person who sued Bush for not taking action before the event is ordered by the court not to speak to the media about the case. This is not imposing a gag order on the whole fire department as some of these sites claim. They are lying to cover up this mass murder by the government or the building owner. Why? They don't even know...

Conspiracy theorists bring up an article in Fire House magazine which says the fire department wanted to stop the steel from being sold in order to test the fire proofing and other non-bomb/controlled demolition related investigations. They twist the article’s context to make it seem like the firefighters questioned the idea that fire brought down the towers.

FireEngineering.com: Fire Service News & Firefighter Training, Rescue, more
OnlineArticles&SubSe%20ction=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=
25&ARTICLE_ID=131225

SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=25&ARTICLE_ID=130026

Many of these men and women come from the military, yet we are to believe they are so afraid they rather die in the government’s next mass murder than come out and expose this.

-The courts for imposing a gag order [SEE above]

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11 who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

PopularMechanics.com Science - RSS Feed

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

NOVA | Building on Ground Zero | PBS

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.

-EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

-Structure Magazine who published a report saying the collapse of WTC 7 may have been due to one column failing.

-The liberals who don't believe the towers were brought down. (Like me) They're helping a neo-con cover-up the largest mass murder in this nation’s history. Why? No clue...

-The CIA

-The FBI

-FEMA

-The American Society of Civil Engineers who have produced peer reviewed papers showing how what Conspiracy Theorists say is impossible is possible.

-NORAD

-The FAA who saw planes which conspiracy theorists say never existed.

-The Silverstein Group who they say got together with Bush to blow up the building for insurance money.

-Silverstein's Insurance Company who didn't question the collapse and paid out over 2 billion to Silverstein. Why? Conspiracy Theorists say the insurance company just wants to pass on the bill to the public but they already fought Silverstein in a number of law suits concerning the amount.

-American Airlines (Pentagon)

-United Airlines (Pentagon)

-Logan, Newark and Dulles Airport for losing the planes

-Scientists and engineers who developed the remote control plane technology

-Installers of the remote control devices in the planes (Pentagon)

-Remote controllers of the planes (Pentagon)

-Scientists and engineers who developed the new demolition technology and carried out practical tests and computer models to make sure it would work.

-Installers of the demolitions devices in the three buildings

-People who worked at the company(s) the installers used as cover

-Airphone etc employees who said they got calls from passengers (Pentagon)

-Faux friends and relatives of the faux passengers or just the faux relatives who claim to have been called by their loved ones or just the psyops who fooled relatives into thinking they really were their loved ones. (Pentagon)

-People who detonated the buildings"

-anyone who thinks the conspiracy is a diversion to take liberal activist focus off of real crimes.

Even conspiracies with a few people are doomed. Look at Enron and Watergate. The more people you involve, the more likely the conspiracy will fall apart. The amount of people needed for this conspiracy could fill one of the towers. It's absurd to think this many people could keep a mass murder for Bush secret for this long. Absurd...

conspiracy_tot2.gif

Go suck a goat, your nothing more than a lying piece of shit.. You keep talking about I.Q. and Braincells, seriously? Your telling me to get a brain? Please.. I don't suck on some College kids story or "Facts".. I don't accept the Medias Official Story, it's actually called Logic.. Everything posted on here has been debunked many many times.. Then of course, your left with the Strawman comeback..

I've seen both so called "Truth Videos", you know what they are full of? Lies, pure fucking lies, nothing more but to suck you idiots into this so called Conspiracy..

--

What a real conspiracy looks like. Real conspiracies have very few players and even then, they are usually exposed. Enron, Watergate, Iran/Contra and the rest have few people involved and someone always comes out to blow the whistle.

The evidence for a conspiracy to use 9/11 to invade Iraq is significant. While there is not one shred of evidence the government blew up the World Trade Center, there is evidence that they used the tragedy to remove Saddam Hussein using poor WMD evidence.

--

-The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

-The NYC Fire fighters who know more about building collapses than most, if not all, of them. It's their LIFE to know. Literally! Yet they don't call for an investigation into the MASS MURDER of over 300 of their brothers... Why? (The twisting of these peoples’ statements for donations and DVD sales sickens me.) We have uncovered the myth about a gag order imposed on all fire fighters. Only 9/11 conspiracy sites say this. ONE person who sued Bush for not taking action before the event is ordered by the court not to speak to the media about the case. This is not imposing a gag order on the whole fire department as some of these sites claim. They are lying to cover up this mass murder by the government or the building owner. Why? They don't even know...

Conspiracy theorists bring up an article in Fire House magazine which says the fire department wanted to stop the steel from being sold in order to test the fire proofing and other non-bomb/controlled demolition related investigations. They twist the article’s context to make it seem like the firefighters questioned the idea that fire brought down the towers.

OnlineArticles&SubSe%20ction=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=
25&ARTICLE_ID=131225

SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=25&ARTICLE_ID=130026

Many of these men and women come from the military, yet we are to believe they are so afraid they rather die in the government’s next mass murder than come out and expose this.

-The courts for imposing a gag order [SEE above]

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11 who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

PopularMechanics.com Science - RSS Feed

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

NOVA | Building on Ground Zero | PBS

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.

-EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

-Structure Magazine who published a report saying the collapse of WTC 7 may have been due to one column failing.

-The liberals who don't believe the towers were brought down. (Like me) They're helping a neo-con cover-up the largest mass murder in this nation’s history. Why? No clue...

-The CIA

-The FBI

-FEMA

-The American Society of Civil Engineers who have produced peer reviewed papers showing how what Conspiracy Theorists say is impossible is possible.

-NORAD

-The FAA who saw planes which conspiracy theorists say never existed.

-The Silverstein Group who they say got together with Bush to blow up the building for insurance money.

-Silverstein's Insurance Company who didn't question the collapse and paid out over 2 billion to Silverstein. Why? Conspiracy Theorists say the insurance company just wants to pass on the bill to the public but they already fought Silverstein in a number of law suits concerning the amount.

-American Airlines (Pentagon)

-United Airlines (Pentagon)

-Logan, Newark and Dulles Airport for losing the planes

-Scientists and engineers who developed the remote control plane technology

-Installers of the remote control devices in the planes (Pentagon)

-Remote controllers of the planes (Pentagon)

-Scientists and engineers who developed the new demolition technology and carried out practical tests and computer models to make sure it would work.

-Installers of the demolitions devices in the three buildings

-People who worked at the company(s) the installers used as cover

-Airphone etc employees who said they got calls from passengers (Pentagon)

-Faux friends and relatives of the faux passengers or just the faux relatives who claim to have been called by their loved ones or just the psyops who fooled relatives into thinking they really were their loved ones. (Pentagon)

-People who detonated the buildings"

-anyone who thinks the conspiracy is a diversion to take liberal activist focus off of real crimes.

Even conspiracies with a few people are doomed. Look at Enron and Watergate. The more people you involve, the more likely the conspiracy will fall apart. The amount of people needed for this conspiracy could fill one of the towers. It's absurd to think this many people could keep a mass murder for Bush secret for this long. Absurd...

Re-read my post you stupid piece of shit who has too low of an I.Q. to understand basic physics..

conspiracy_tot2.gif

You keep talking about I.Q. and Braincells, ...
[/QUOTE]

Re-read my post you stupid piece of shit who has too low of an I.Q. to understand basic physics..

Somehow the top floor in each building worked its way all the way down through all the VERTICAL core columns that run from bedrock to the top floor and still hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

femacore.gif

Last edited:

You keep talking about I.Q. and Braincells, ..

Ignore the whole post..

:clap2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH02Eh44yUg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

http://www.opednews.com/articles/2/genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back