Hire more White-Asians

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've worked in 'integrated' environments before and I'm going to tell you how the quality of workers usually breaks down. 100% of orientals work and do a good job, 80% of whites work, and 50% of hispanics work. Half of them don't fucking work at all or are so stupid that they can't even work the machinery. I've never figured out how they were able to get hired or continue to work in these places but then I look at the people doing the hiring. They are white liberals who believe that it is their fault that they think the Mexicans they hired are not working. They think that they are racist and it is their racism that makes them notice how much they don't work. In the meantime everyone else is picking up the workload for them and you can't complain about the hiring practices or they they just think you are racist. I'm a realist and I realize this isn't going to change in the near future because HR departments are not going to say lets hire less Hispanics and more white people. It just makes them look kind of racist so they ain't going to bring it up.

According to what I've read on CNN integrating your workforce more with whites improves the overall performance of your company.

Forum List

Back